Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:26 am
MsDevin92

She took a deep breath as the werewolf came at her across the river. No use keeping up this charade any longer.
"I am not on the side of the werecats," she explained. "Nor am I on the side of the werewolves. I was raised by the centaurs, and I will not involve myself in this useless bloodbath."
She readied her staff.
"Yes, I was helping this werecat, but only because I am a healer, and it's not my nature to stand by and let anyone- werecat, werewolf, vampire, fey, or others- die before my eyes. It is also not my nature to attack...at least, not without provocation."
She looked right into his eyes.
"I'm telling you now- I might stand neutral in this war, but I will be forced to attack you if you provoke me. Rasconsa, please stand down."

Rasconsa laughed out loud as he climbed up the bank side.
"I like you Sequoia. Its been a long time since iv had a warrior stand their ground to face me. I can only assume that, with you not being part of this Useless blood bath, my reputation has not preceded me. Or your just ready to die. Either way it will be an honor to kill you."

Rasconsa's eyes flicked over to the body of the cat laying against the tree.
"So this is the afore mentioned creature? I believe we've already met."
He smiled as he remembered how this pitiful excuse for a solider had run for his life, after Rasconsa had caught his patrol.

"You are really ready to die for him?" He asked
"Even though you have no ties with him in kin or even species? You either have a very large heart, or a very small brain. You said it yourself, your a healer, what possible chance could you have against me?"

All the while as he talked, Rasconsa was slowly moving towards Sequoia, with his hatchet and one of throwing knifes drawn.
"So you want incentive? huh? Ok then."
With that Rasconsa flicked the dagger over in his and launched it at the sleeping cat behind Sequoia. The blade flew true and embedded itself in the poor creatures newly healed shoulder, with a resounding "Thud" as the blade carrier threw into the tree behind

"Just know, that once im done with you, im going to crave his heart out while hes still alive." he smirked
"So, with that in mind, little Sequoia, lets see what you can do." He spread his arms and laughed, drawing the second dagger from behind his back  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:58 am
Tassa turned and left following the river, the smell of werecat blood was thick here, and she couldn't understand why. Moving steadily through the underbrush, Tassa motioned for Mityl to follow, "White Wolf..." She mouthed. Baring her fangs angrily, changing into the beast that the reputation of the lions was built on. Her claws dug into the soil as she watched the scene.

A human? Most pathetic of the races... She snorted in disgust, attacking a human. She's dead for sure, humans often don't carry magic, nor do they have the strength and speed to outdo a wolf or cat.

Snarling to herself, Tassa hated that the part of her living amoungst the humans for so long actually cared. She couldn't just stand by and watch the human die. The smell of cat blood was strong, although she couldn't sense a strong life force of one. This human was on her own. Tassa lifted herself on her hind legs and roared loudly, the noise bellowing in her throat. A Queen lioness war cry. "White Wolf!" She snarled at the end. Her eyes flashed an angry gold.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:36 am
Aspen gave a loud yowl as the dagger dug into the wound. Springing over to the werecat, he took the blade in his mouth and gently wriggled it free.
Nyaid hissed at the werewolf, her hair bristling.
Sequoia shook her head at them. She didn't want them to get involved. They reclutantly backed a few paces away before leaping into the branches behind her, growling.
She looked back at Rasconsa, fingering her staff.
Good thing she wasn't just a healer.
Starting at the tip of her staff, a green light appeared, weaving its way down the wood like vines growing. Once it had reached the end, it flashed twice and then brightened, the whole staff now shining with a glittering green aura.
She pointed the staff at the werewolf.
"This is the last time. Please stand down. I don't want to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:44 am
jack followed the scent."Great...know theres werecat blood."He sighed and moved faster through the forest."Hes probably attacked someone.....hes going a bit to far..."jacxk snarled as he approached the source of the scent.he hid behind some bushes and waited."Man I never seen Tasa this angry....if that wolf is smart he'll back down..."Jack said to himself gripping a dagger just incase he needed to get invovled.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm
Rasconsa turned at the sound of a roar from the far bank. He could see a large lioness, he smiled. Something more befitting of his skills.

He turned back to Sequoia to see he brandishing her, now glowing staff at him.
"Oh and i had hoped for a proper fight from you Sequoia.. you showed such promise.." he sighed "But having to use magic... Frankly im disappointed in you" He said shaking his head.

He walked right up to her and brushing passed her, picked up the dagger from the ground and turned to say.
"Just consider yourself lucky, little one, i think your the only creature iv wanted to kill and let live, but be sure if we bump into eachother again you wont be so lucky" with that he turned and walked over to stand level with the lioness.

"You cats really dont have any manners do you?! Cant you see i was in the middle of killing someone?" He said as he wiped the blood from the dagger on his trousers, not even bothering to look at the lioness.
"So have you got the guts to stand and face me, cat? or am i guna have to chase you down and listen to you beg for your life? like all the cats iv had the pleasure of killing in the past few days. But then why should i expect you to be any different?" He said with a snarl, cracking his neck and stretching a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Sequoia glared at the werewolf. His biting words tore at her in white-hot rage. She felt her grip tighten on her staff, longing to bring it down over Rasconsa's head, but thought better of it.
Werecats had appeared. She looked from them, to Rasconsa, to the unconscious werecat's body. The wound on his shoulder had been reopened by the werewolf's cruel strike, and was again bleeding heavily. She stooped down and wrapped it in bandages before scooping the body up, staggering slightly under the weight.
Nodding her head, Sequoia motioned for Aspen and Nyaid to follow, and then ran off in the direction of the centaur village.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:52 pm
Jack sighed.He took a step out of the bushes and watched."your getting way over your head.Who don't know who that werecat is....jack sighed and stayed in one spot watching the white wolf carefully."Your asking for it.....eventually you will pay for all the werecats you've killed..."Jack snarled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:07 pm
"Oof!"
The force of the impact sent Sequoia falling over. She landed hard on her back, almost dropping the werecat's body.
Mrow!
"Huh?" The healer blinked and squinted through the bright canopy light, eventually making out the face of...
"Lorus!"
The centaur looked down at her in concerned confusion, and Lily, perched on his head, meowed again.
"Sequoia, are you okay? What is happening? From what we could discern-" He gestured to the other three centaurs who had accompanied them. "You sent Lily to fetch us."
"This werecat got hurt," Sequoia wheezed (when she'd fallen over, the werecat had ended up on her chest, and he was bigger than she was).
"So you wanted us to take him back to his people," Illoros stated, taking the werecat from her. Lily slid off of his head and landed on Sequoia's stomach, purring. "But why did you not wait like you usually do?"
"There's- a werewolf-" she said, getting to her feet and pointing. "He came around and started causing trouble, and now there are more werecats over there- they're going to start something if we don't separate them."
"I see." Nneka turned to Illoros. "Illoros, you take that werecat back to the nearest werecat village. Lorus, you and Keredwel go and break up those fighters."
She looked down at Sequoia solemnly.
"As for you, Sequoia...You come with me. We need to talk."  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:12 pm
((lets pause there guys and wait for Lady, its only fair))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:15 pm
(For once I agree...)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:28 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!

Well, since I left the battlefield, can I continue? Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:33 pm
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!

((sorry about that.. hope you didnt mind
just thought u mite prefer to rp with ppl rather than on your own..))  

Woods18

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:47 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!

You guys are all awesome. Seriously, Rasconsa was giving me chills. I was all, 'Flip, Sequoia's screwed!'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:06 pm
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!

You guys are all awesome. Seriously, Rasconsa was giving me chills. I was all, 'Flip, Sequoia's screwed!'

((hehe thanks, hes actually my first shot at roleplaying..
some of your stuff is great tho and i think it wouldve been a pretty good fight))  

Woods18

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games