Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

*Watches the counter frost up and raises an eyebrow.* confused Talk about your cold shoulder. *He then gets it. This woman must be with Leko-chan. Puts his hands up defensively* You don't need to get your panties in a twist toots. talk2hand You lesbos don't exactly wear signs around your necks. My bad.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 pm

*watches the ice crystallize on the bar* cat_surprised
*hears Showcase refer to her as a "Lesbo"*
*coughs on the smoke she inhaled*
emotion_eyebrow Say what?
I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure you must have a death wish...

*demon fog rolls around the base of her chair*
If I didn't have a pact...
I'd gladly show you JUST how INTO men
I can get.

*growls and her red eye glows deep while she growls*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

lady leko-chan
((flippounceglomp back - your AVs woman eek emotion_drool ))

{{ twisted whee }}
Liada Trovaras
(( heheheh not nearly as horny as Showcase here. twisted ))

{{Apparently. emotion_facepalm Looks I like I get a reprieve so Icy will be up in a little bit. whee }}
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Looking around at the storm that's a brewing Liada pulls out Leko's stash of Moonshine and waves it in front of her as she whistles to Showcase. You might want to be careful what you ask for there dear. Unless you wanna become a eunuch. rolleyes

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

(( Yay!!! *dances* ))
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 3, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Cracking up, she whirled to face him. "Just cuz I said I'm with her doesn't mean I'm with her, dumb a**. I don't swing that way. And there's no way in hell that I'd be interested in some... thing like you."
She then paused, pressing two fingers to her right temple. "Well, s**t. It seems Lexx has done it yet again. Yeah, Arii, I'm on my way. Geez, can't you keep a tighter leash on your twin? Gah, whatever! Just... keep an eye on- right. Kinda hard to miss 'em. Never mind."
With a sigh, Xan turned to speak to Liada and Leko. "It seems that Lexx has gotten into trouble yet again. See you guys later."
With a wave, she glided out the door, surreptitiously freezing Justin's feet to the floor up to his knees. The rude b*****d got off easy this time. Next time... well, his chances were slim.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 pm

*gets distracted by the fumes of the shine* emotion_kirakira
*waves to Xan still focused on the bottle*
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:19 pm

*walks in, pausing just inside the door as she takes in what's happening in the bar* cat_sweatdrop *when Leko looks away from Showcase, she continues up to the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Xantara the Eternal
The rude b*****d got off easy this ****. Next ****... well, his chances were slim.

((*slides the RN device to Xan* twisted ))
Abe no Mizuki generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 pm

(( Well frack. Tried so hard to not slip up, and I slip up. Ah well. I blame it on sleep. whee Will roll and attempt to remedy the situation now, then head to bed. ))

(( EDIT! ... Wtf? xD ))

Quote:
18 – BLESSING: Psyzapp’s mom has given you her blessing! Ummm…did she just cancel a hit on you OR was that more like the kiss of death?!! You receive a hair barrette from the MW ladies? What? *Slowly back away*

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 pm

{{All I have to say is this emotion_awesome }}
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:23 pm

*Watches the woman in white have some sort of skitso episode in front of him. He didn't realize she was mentally unstable. confused The other ladies could have warned him she was some sort of nut job. stare

He pays no mind at her name calling. Who know what she suffers from. About to drink his beer, he feels a chill on his feet and shins. He looks down and sees he's planed to the floor.* HOLY s**t!!! gonk Can I trouble you ladies for an ice pick? neutral

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 pm

(( rofl @ Tes's link rofl ))

-walks into the bar and smiles, pleased to see the place so busy tonight- biggrin whee Hello, ladies! -goes up and hugs each of the ladies- I have missed your faces. 3nodding

-walks around to get a cherry coke and when she turns around from the fridge and back around the counter she notices Showoff frozen to the ground- neutral confused emotion_eyebrow Do I want to know? -pops open her coke and takes a swig-
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Opening the hug and handing it to Leko she sees what Xan did and waves to her as she passes. Then noticing the cat girl she hops at Kits and hugs her. Hey hun! How are ya? Turning back to Showcase she shakes her head in amusement and goes around the bar to help him out. Lifting a hand she mutters a small chant and heat emits from her palm in a soft glow. In a minute or two the ice begins to melt and she works her way down to his feet. After a few more minutes or so she finally has him free. Soaked to the bone but free none the less.

(( LMAO TES! And Xan don't forget to RN once more since you said it twice. 3nodding ))

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{All I have to say is this emotion_awesome }}

{{*dead*}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games