Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 6, 6, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey everyone. ^_^ *returns dame and Liada's hugs* I dunno dame, I'm not sure I want to know either, but Leko was giving him an evil glare when I walked in. cat_sweatdrop

*grins at Liada* I'm doing good. Been pretty busy... *watches her unfreeze Showcase*
Abe no Mizuki generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

(( Fine, fine, LAST ONE. I'm soooooooo sleepy. xD *crosses fingers for luck* Probably will be a flop this round... with my luck. x3 ))

(( EDIT: Yep, bad luck. ... Why the hell would I be staring at her legs? xD Besides... um... I... *looks down* How can I wear heals in this? It wouldn't show, even if it could be slipped over my Angel Imp feet. x3 M'kay... which Dame is this? ))

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:33 pm

(( Thank you come again. User Image ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

(( wink Just slip on some stockings and heels or send me some and you'll be good. xd ))

-shakes head- Well if Leko was giving him the evil eye...that might explain it... confused Maybe...does she usually use ice? -contemplates over a few more sips while she watches Lia thaw Showcase- Good thing Lia's here. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm

((she's the one that just posted a few characters back 3nodding damecharlie))

*hugs dame back - never taking her eyes off the bottle that was now on the bar*
*soon summons it to herself and preps herself a drink with crushed mint*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm

*Relieved when Miss Trovaras helps him out. Now he's stuck with wet shoes like he's been walking in a swamp carrying a 70 pound ruck. stare But, he's had worse.* Thank you, Miss Trovaras. You are an angel. wink

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Xantara the Eternal
(( Fine, fine, LAST ONE. I'm soooooooo sleepy. xD *crosses fingers for luck* Probably will be a flop this round... with my luck. x3 ))

(( EDIT: Yep, bad luck. ... Why the hell would I be staring at her legs? xD Besides... um... I... *looks down* How can I wear heals in this? It wouldn't show, even if it could be slipped over my Angel Imp feet. x3 M'kay... which Dame is this? ))

((-waggles fingers- wink xd ))
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 4, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

(( ... I'll just send 'em, cuz Gaia won't let one wear anything on one's feet if they've got Angel Imp skin/etc. *le sigh~* Well, here goes... you should be getting 'em soon. G'night y'all~ ))

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Giving a wink she points to Leko. Sorry hun the Angel is in that one over there despite her looks. I'm just your average foxy citizen who has a tendency to get into trouble. wink Taking her glass she sips some more and looks to Kit. Yea I hear ya on the busy talk. I actually stopped by the spa a few nights back and the hot tub did WONDERS for my sore muscles. Too bad I didn't see ya back then.

(( Night Xan~ ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Floats back in chilling the goons thoroughly as she glides through them.

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

((night Xan, happy I finally caught you 3nodding ))

*rolls her eyes about the conversation over her glass*
*sips it lost in the flavor and burn*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Xantara the Eternal
(( ... I'll just send 'em, cuz Gaia won't let one wear anything on one's feet if they've got Angel Imp skin/etc. *le sigh~* Well, here goes... you should be getting 'em soon. G'night y'all~ ))

((No prob, love. whee Thankies and sleep tight!))

-smiles again, good to be back in the bar and surrounded by friends. It'd been too long since she'd seen a lot of people here. dame finishes her trek around the counter and hops up on a stool, crossing one leg over the other, sipping her coke and just listening. heart -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 4, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

*nods* The hot tub is really nice after a long day. I prefer to go to the outdoor ones. It's more private. *tail moves lazily behind her as she hops up onto a stool*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Swirling cold air follows her as she floats across the bar before raising up to the rafters for a better view of the bar.

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

-gets a sudden chill- neutral emotion_eyebrow -shakes it off-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games