Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm
*cough* Hello *cough*
Well what is there to say about little old me
Very few people have been able to shorten up my username into something cool. Try if you must.
I cannot draw anything related to anime to save my life, although I am quite good at surrealism and still life.
I'll have my start-of-second-year-on-gaia celebration sometime in April.
The (few) things I cannot stand are:
Anything having to do with Twilight or vampires
and
People who know how to spell, or have spell check and don't even bother to use it.
I get to try out for my drivers permit next year. twisted hehehe that shall be fun...
I will not bore you with the list of animes that I like. (My top favorites are Naruto shippuden and Code Geass.)
Being around some of my friends has made me a little bit perverted, so excuse that.
My favorite word is exqueeze me.
Toodles, my duckies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm
-poisonous milanos-
*cough* Hello *cough*
Very few people have been able to shorten up my username into something cool. Try if you must.

I will enjoy coming up with a nickname for you...:
poison
poisonous
poison mil
poisonous mil
p m
poison nos
... that didn't work well. xp

Yeah, I hate Twilight too. Harry Potter is much better! 4laugh  

CorruptedCynder

ryoukisato

Desirable Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 am
i ish..Ryoukisato!! NICe tah meet yah!!!

why not pm me sometime to liek hang or sumthin...XD

tc always pple...^^

*tackles everyone with hugs!*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:25 pm
Oh crap. Not hugs. AAHHH! *runs away*  

CorruptedCynder

Lady_Lavoshire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:26 pm
Hi all! Its Lady, but the real-ness of me is Hannah. :3 I'm 5'10".

My favorite colors are GREEN! black, and blue. (:

I love me some good music, and a book or two to accompany it. (:

I'ms 18, and going to college right now. Also a college athlete. I'm on the soccer team. I love sports and I play soccer, volleyball, basketball, and track and field. Love watching football. I adore my Seahawks. heart

My favorites are olives, molasses cookies, motzerella sticks, Thai food, Chinese food, Italian and Mexican food, roller coasters, hanging with my buds, and fruit. Of any kind really, except for bananas. xP

I most definitely don't like super big spiders, bananas(doubly so), ferris wheels(I'm scared to death of them), and stupid people. >_<

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:30 pm
-poisonous milanos-
*cough* Hello *cough*
Well what is there to say about little old me
I cannot draw anything related to anime to save my life, although I am quite good at surrealism and still life.
I'll have my start-of-second-year-on-gaia celebration sometime in April.
and
People who know how to spell, or have spell check and don't even bother to use it.
I get to try out for my drivers permit next year. twisted hehehe that shall be fun...
I will not bore you with the list of animes that I like. (My top favorites are Naruto shippuden and Code Geass.)
Being around some of my friends has made me a little bit perverted, so excuse that.
My favorite word is exqueeze me.
Toodles, my duckies.
I love mint milanos! Not that that really has anything to do with anything, but your name reminded me of it. xD  

Lady_Lavoshire

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm
i am Isis of the Crows i am new i am also an assassin....and i despise Lycans. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:20 pm
Well like hi everyone and thanks for inviting me who ever did. Well I"m like a cool person. And I like making new friends! and thats like it. I think and if you like want to know more about me just like ask. ok.  

Sweet Love of Aphrodite

Darkiee-Wolfy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 pm
Hey! I'm Darkwolf. (as you can see by the name). Well, it seems that someone invited me to join the guild and I've accepted...Nice to meet all of you *can't think of anything else to put*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Hello, You can call me George. I am new here  

GeorgeBill

Die by the Sword

Demonic Hellraiser

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:18 pm
hi i'm angryjlb i've been on since april plus i'm new on this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 am
Hello I'm mari...
I love GAIA!
Thanx for the invite!!!  

mari-karu

fingerpuppet mafia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 am
Lady_Lavoshire
I love mint milanos! Not that that really has anything to do with anything, but your name reminded me of it. xD

O.o
No effin way! Those are my favorites too!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm
This guild has the most members, and I was looking for something that was easy and fun to be in, and I just thought, "Why not?" By the way, I love annoying puns/word jokes.

Ahem. Anyway, a few things about me...I can't stand illiteracy, hypocrites, and rap music. PM me to talk about the Twilight movie, I'll give you an earful.
I'm obsessed with random dots, dinner rolls, and furry boots.

That a good enough intro for ya?  

Mango522

Occarina Amulet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm
um I'm Vanessa! And i'm 12 years old,i'm a girl! (as you can clearly see) And i've been on Gaia since I was eight! Just not with this character.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games