Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Not awesome xD
It ends terribly. Trip is cool.

Eh, I wasn't planning on watching it anyway. *shrugs*

:P

xP

Xp

XP

xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. >.<

thanks..yeah that has made for a a not so good week...I want to go get our fireworks for tomorrow night and Dio is still sick too....

I'd be like... noooooooo, it's bedtime. gonk

No, not really, I guess I'm usually up quite a bit later than that. o.o

I was gonna march down to a house one night shaking my fist like a grumpy old man, because I thought hey we're doing the fireworks one random 3 am... but that was the transformer exploding. o.o;

Oh, midnight fireworks? Neat.

yeppers...we just bought a bunch of good ones....the kind that go up and go BOOM not glorified sparklers....going to be a good show especially if the neighbors join in again...

I was just informed we are having friends over to watch with us...I really do hope the neighbors join in....it is neat the way we do it and this year I got more mortars...the the past few years we would set off some of ours then they would follow with theirs....we will go back and forth till we run out....and we all live on different streets....everyone enjoys a nice show.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:10 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

:P

xP

Xp

XP

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. >.<

thanks..yeah that has made for a a not so good week...I want to go get our fireworks for tomorrow night and Dio is still sick too....

I was gonna march down to a house one night shaking my fist like a grumpy old man, because I thought hey we're doing the fireworks one random 3 am... but that was the transformer exploding. o.o;

yeppers...we just bought a bunch of good ones....the kind that go up and go BOOM not glorified sparklers....going to be a good show especially if the neighbors join in again...

I was just informed we are having friends over to watch with us...I really do hope the neighbors join in....it is neat the way we do it and this year I got more mortars...the the past few years we would set off some of ours then they would follow with theirs....we will go back and forth till we run out....and we all live on different streets....everyone enjoys a nice show.....

Lol, that's pretty neat. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah...it cost...but I think it it worth it.....especially since I am a pyromaniac and I just love the ones that go BOOM...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah...it cost...but I think it it worth it.....especially since I am a pyromaniac and I just love the ones that go BOOM...

Lol, I see.

I wouldn't spend the money, but fireworks aren't my thing, so I dunno.

Fire can be cool though... ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

fire can be hot too....lots of fun if done right.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

Or if done wrong. emotion_awesome  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

either way fire is beautiful....**smiles** but you do need to be careful for you play with fire fire can burn you.......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

either way fire is beautiful....**smiles** but you do need to be careful for you play with fire fire can burn you.......

Like that "Oh crap, there's a Raid can in the fire, grab the baby and get down!' moment. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

Like that "Oh crap, there's a Raid can in the fire, grab the baby and get down!' moment. >.<

now there is a really nice BOOM.....TJ would do that all the time when we were down south and we burned our trash...boy aerosol cans make wonderful projectiles in a 55 gallon drum......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, I see.

now there is a really nice BOOM.....TJ would do that all the time when we were down south and we burned our trash...boy aerosol cans make wonderful projectiles in a 55 gallon drum......

Not when it shouldn't be there and there are kids and animals around. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well then there were no kids or animals around....but it was funny when his mother was home and one or two would go off....she would yell TJ's name across the lot cause it would scare her.....**laughs**  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well then there were no kids or animals around....but it was funny when his mother was home and one or two would go off....she would yell TJ's name across the lot cause it would scare her.....**laughs**

Lol, well, explosions make some people nervous. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, well, explosions make some people nervous. xD

yeah...one time we were setting out firecrackers mind you they were illegal then too...and TJ threw some in my direction making me fall in a ditch...I got the last laugh when his jacket suddenly started exploding.....a spark had fallen into his pocket which was full of firecrackers..boy did he dance like he wanted me to trying to keep the jacket away from him while trying to get it off...**laughs** some of the stupid things we do when we are young.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games