Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:31 pm
@ Mango
if you love puns then you got into the right guild ! ~

@Occarina
heyy, yu remind me of my age + and how OLD i am xd +

@ Everyone
Welcome to the guild ! 4laugh ~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm
NAME IS CHANDELAR-(chan-Dell-are)
Nick names:
~Chan
~Charcoal
~Lollipop
~All others are too embarrassing to put
Im from america-state oregon(Oregon Is the place where Trees talk to you)
I like:
~Ornithology(study of birds)
~Edgar allen poe
~Reading and writing poetry
~Muh dumb dog Fred(great dane rawtie)
~LINKIN PARK
~Almost any rock band AND a little Marilyn Manson
AND MY BESTEST BUD IN THE WORLD.......ME!!! Yay!  

PinchOfSoul

l-Ha_Chan-l

8,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 pm
Hola guys! Names Kelley but please call me Kazuki. biggrin The name if you're wondering is based around an RP character that was made during the end of my high school career in a friend and I's RP.
Other than that I'm 18, I live in New Hampshire...not the greatest place but not the worst either so I can consider myself lucky for having some of the freshes air. biggrin
First and for most I am a huge huge HUGE! Gackt fan. So for those of you that read this and are like, "I'm a Gackt fan too!" be warned, I don't like those kind of fans that are like, "I know everything about him blah blah blah I'm his biggest fans I know everything about him." On that kind of line, so if you know you're one of those fans please spare me the PM...just keep it all to yourself and go find somebody else to talk to.
I love to read, and write. I would love to be a writer someday, I will make it happen. I have faith. So remember this name, Kelley Parenteau!
I would like to direct but that's a whole other story...I like to take pictures too. razz
I collect BJD's. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about BJD's means ball joint dolls. They are very expensive so that's why I only have one his name is Kazuo and he's a dollzone megi-2. I'll get another one eventually but for right now he makes me happy so I'm in no rush.

Ranom bit of information:

On NOVEMBER 12, 2008 I went to see Dir en grey live. It was flipping amazing. I love them too...let's put it this way if Gackt didn't exist Die would be the love of my life...but because he does, Die takes second place. Sorry Die...

Anyways hope to talk to some of you later...I sort of saw the members not sure how many of them are active but I most certainly know that I won't get around to all of you so some will have to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:35 pm
Hello! I'm new here. I was invited to join, so I did. smile Umm..I've been here for a about a week or so now, and I'm on here quite often, playing games and talking to people in the forums so I can earn my gold to buy people Xmas presents right now. razz

So here's the basics:

~Brittany
~20
~South Carolina/America
~Atheist

Bands I like:

~HIM
~Marilyn Manson
~BUCK - TICK
~Dir en grey
~Gothminister
~System of A Down
~At The Gates
~Dethklok
~Soilent Green
~GWAR
~CKY
~Nile
~Cradle of Filth

...and there's plenty more, but too many to list. Basically, I'm a metal head, but I do like classical music. I dislike most rap & pop and I absolutely HATE country. mad

Anything else you wanna know, just let me know. I'm really nice and I'm easy to get along with. ^__^  

kulta_mintlo

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

denkiteki1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:53 pm
hey, my name is Loraize. i just got an invitation.. from er... uh i donno. and i just joined about 10 minutes ago. i'm 16, loves anime, hate frogs. loves animal. hehe. yea... you can call me L or Raiz pronounciation. Ra'iz. i live in a small country in southeast.. its malaysia... but currently i'm studying in japan for a few months... i love random comments.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm
User Image

hElLo WoRlD!

Thank You For The Invite (whoever invited meh biggrin )
I'll Try to post/reply everytime I log-in

About

NickName: Rian
16 BSCS student

Movies: Any feel good movies
Music: Light Rock mostly, still depends on the mood
Hobbies: Badminton, Internet Surfing (gadgets, movies), shopping, etcetera

User Image

x-sugarfree-x

13,825 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200

Koukoro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 pm
zOLY crap, I feel stalked...

Anyways, I'm Koukoro (Kooru, Kou, KoKo for short)
I am a regular, so gaia is one of my basic needs. (If I have no gaia, I will explode)
Looking for other regulars so I can have PMs (Its been dry T~T)
Other information can be found in my profile.
Also...I'm sexy ~<3 also an elf, but you can't tell >: D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 pm
l-Trinity-l
User Image

hElLo WoRlD!

Thank You For The Invite (whoever invited meh biggrin )
I'll Try to post/reply everytime I log-in

About

NickName: Rian
16 BSCS student

Movies: Any feel good movies
Music: Light Rock mostly, still depends on the mood
Hobbies: Badminton, Internet Surfing (gadgets, movies), shopping, etcetera

User Image
+o+ Informative! Joyous of relations I am!  

Koukoro

Crazy Cream Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:53 am
Just thought i'd say hello since i'm new to the guild. I got a pm say i was accepted to the guild so why not. Here i am world. I love talking to new people and i'm 33 and the mother of 3 kids. i started gaia with my son and together as a fanily we have fun on here. when hes not grounded .lol. If you want to find out more look at my profile or send me a message.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:58 am
Hello everyone My name IS Jake and I am 16 and..idk waht now...  

Beelie

this is copyrighted

Rainbow Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:46 am
I'm Copy.
Born in 1991,
Seventeen years old.

I like manga,
video games,
music,
and movies.

The rest you can find out yourself.
;]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:08 am
Hi! I'm purplehearts123! I got a random pm about this guild, so I decided to join for the heck of it.  

xxRoyalxxPurplexx

ninjalyssa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 am
        Hola strangers.
        I've been on Gaia since July 7th, 2005. I'm unintentionally weird. What else what else... oh , I take too long to make decisions. I make many sarcastic remarks. Music and art, they're my escape. and that's it, thanks for inviting me (whoever that was , lol). Oh yeah, my name's Alyssa if you haven't figured it out from my username, rofl.

[ BA/NG ]
s**t ,my money.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:19 am
My name is Rich, this is my 3rd gaian now. I'm married with a kid on te way and i'll never, ever, grow up. Oh and i like whiskey.  

NoodlesandChips

Zivillyn

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:25 am
If you wish to learn about me, go to my profile and read the about me section.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games