Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

You got me on that one, there's very little info on doppelgangers no matter what book I look into because its so RARE to ever run into them. Maybe you could team up with Anira and help us corner the thing. rofl
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 4, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, I suppose that's one thing that we could find out... They're probably just too good at pretending to be other people, so it's hard to know if one's around. *nods*

I dunno about that... I could try, but if it's trying to distance itself from Draa, it may stay away from me. cat_neutral Then again, that could help, if I play it right. *sips her drink, thinking*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Liada nods as she sips her drink. Her tail shakes out a bit as she rests her head on her hand. From what Leko's told me its looking for powerful DNA, and has had no luck so its getting bored out of its mind. You can speak with animals so that's an ability all on its own. And you got something else hiding in you little missy. Dunno what but your aura screams it. That alone may be enough to draw out the wicked thing to ya.
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 5, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:34 pm

*blinks* What are you talking about? cat_confused Something hiding in me?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Taking a long drag of her drink she moves around the bar and sits next to Kits. Turning to face her on the stool she lightly places a finger on the cat girls chest in the center of her collarbone. Its extremely faint at times. Other times it pulses. Either way its just vague enough for me to feel it but I could be wrong. I have been before in the past with others. It may also be enough for the doppelganger to notice but again it may not with just your ability to speak with animals. Who knows what its going after really.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about... cat_confused I know somehow I've done some strange stuff, but I have no idea how or why. *ears twitch* I don't even really know how I change the size of my dragons, I just sort of picture it happening and it does. Well, most of the time. cat_sweatdrop *looks down, her ears drooping slightly in her confusion*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Well honestly I wouldn't worry over it too much. It doesn't effect your lifestyle too much but being as old as I am I can't help notice these things. User Image She finishes off her drink and gets up to refresh it, deciding to move onto a new subject. So Ive seen all your flyers around for the Springs. You got another Art Exhibit coming up?
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 1, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm

*shakes her head* No, it doesn't. It's just really confusing. *takes a drink*

Yeah, tomorrow night. I've been working all day to get ready. All I have to do tomorrow is put the artwork on the walls and make sure the snacks are ready in time. cat_3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Anira has to work semi late at the club tomorrow and I've got orders at the lab but we'll both try to make it tomorrow. I love going to those! Sitting back down to sip her drink she gives a yawn and cracks her knuckles. So how's Karrie doing lately?
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 2, 3, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd love to see you there. ^_^ I decided to try a different night this time, that might be better for some people. *finishes her drink and puts the glass on the counter* Karrie's doing all right. Still not going out of the house much other than for work... but the surprising thing is that his house is actually clean now! cat_surprised His house has never been clean, other than the kitchen!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Busting out laughing at that tidbit, Liada holds onto the counter a moment trying to compose herself. Really? Has he been that sloppy for years? Or just recently?
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 5, 1, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 pm

He's always been that way. Even when we were kids, his room was always a mess.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Heheheh, man guys are so weird at times. If he's cleaning though that must mean something's a brewing for him to go to all that effort. Or maybe he just hired a maid. confused
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 4, 3, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 pm

I dunno, I haven't heard anything. I don't think he'd hire a maid though. *shrugs* Well, I should get home... Got an early morning tomorrow. *gets up and takes care of her glass* See you later, Liada. ^_^ *hugs her before leaving*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Hugging the girl back Liada waved to her as she left. Night Kits, I'll try to be at the exhibit tomorrow! She finishes off her drink and gets up to do a fresh one. Pulling out her phone to let Anira and Hauk know about the exhibit.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games