Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm

It's fine, Liada... Mostly he just danced close... very, very close... cat_stare That's how I know about the mixing DNA. Female on top, male on bottom. *shivers again*

*starts to turn to go get a drink, then stops and turns back* Wait, why do you have a voodoo doll of me? O_o
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Alright if you're sure your okay. She begins to open the portal again and she freezes like a kid getting caught in the cookie jar. eek Oh this? Crap....I forgot no one knew about this... stare Oh I made it way back when Psy made one for Draa oh so long ago. I wanted to see how hard it was to make one. I don't remember who I started with but before I knew it.......She pulls out a chest from the portal holding everyone she's ever met in Geezerville as a voodoo doll. I just couldn't stop. sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 pm

*peeks into the chest* cat_surprised Wow... make sure you take good care of those. I'd hate to see what would happen to the town if something happened to that chest. cat_sweatdrop *pokes the one that looks like Draa* Hmmm... I wonder if it would still work on the doppleganger. I don't know how voodoo dolls work, but it's still the same person. cat_confused Kinda.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Liada waved a hand and stuck her tongue out. Oh don't worry they're not activated voodoo dolls. To make one work you need to have SOMETHING to make them connected to the person. A piece of cloth, hair, DNA of some kind. Anything that has a strong connection to the person of the doll. After Psy was tampering with Draa I wasn't gonna add to the madness and make another one connected to him. rofl Plus the only other DNA I have is TES's so other than him I can't actually use any of those dolls. She picks up the Draa Doll she made and looks it over. I honestly don't know if I could use this with the doppelgangers current appearance. Especially since if what I heard is right its a shemale at the moment.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 1, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh, ok. *sighs* You had me worried for a minute there. If DNA's the problem, I did just give you some of it's hair... though if it is connected to the appearance I guess that wouldn't work very well anyway.

*goes around to the back of the bar and pours herself some vodka and cran-raspberry juice*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Hmm......Putting the chest of dolls away she keeps the one of Draa out and looks it over some more. Pausing to take a sip of her drink she props the doll up in a sitting position. I wonder if....She continues to sip her drink as she waves her hand back and forth and wiggles her fingers. As she does the features of the Draa doll change, hair turning to black, skin turning darker and eyes changing. She kept tampering with it until she thought it looked close enough to what she might thought was the creature based off her memory and Anira's description. She turns to Kits and raises an eyebrow. Was it close to this?

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 5, 6 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

*walks around the counter for a closer look at the doll* It had horns too when I saw it last night. *grabs a scrap of paper and a pencil to sketch them out how she remembers them from the night before* Like that.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Looking over the sketch she makes the adjustment on the doll. Okay that looks better. I also added a little extra tidbit for fun and just to make sure. twisted

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 pm

-dame prances in and sees Lia and Kits over near the bar. She smiles and notices Kits is drawing something and decides to go behind the catgirl and peek over her shoulder, seeing what she's drawing- Whatcha drawing? whee

-then sees the doll in Lia's hands and notices the horns she adds to it- neutral More interestingly...what are -you- doing, Lia? lol

((edited))
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 5, 1, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

*nods* That looks right.

*ears twitch when she hears footsteps, and she turns to see dame standing behind her* Hi dame. It's the doppleganger's horns, to help Liada with the doll. *points to it*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Getting up to refill her drink Liada tucks the doll under her arm. Kits gave me the idea to use a voodoo doll on our little troublemaker to see if that might do anything. Once she remade her drink Liada put her glass down and the doll reaching over to get the hair sample Kits got and split it so that she would use half of it for the doll and half for the other idea she and Leko came up with. Upon further inspection she spots flecks of scalp on the hair sample and looks to Kits. You sure did get a lot of the hair from it, Dare I ask how you got it my dear? wink
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh I see....-giggles and climbs up on a stool, crossing one leg over the other and bouncing one foot- Yes, do tell. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 6, 1 Total: 22 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Well... *takes a drink* I had Smok with me, and he was getting really mad cause the doppleganger was getting so close to me. cat_sweatdrop I sort of... sent a message to Smok with my mind, like I do when I change his size. He flew at him, ripped the hair out, and then flew out of the club. I wasn't expecting it to actually work though. I just tried it and... *shrugs* I guess he heard me.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 pm

eek That's pretty cool, Kits! surprised

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Clutching her side Liada almost falls over with laughter at the image from that story. Pulling herself up with her other hand on the bar she looks over to Kits teary eyed. rofl That....is....fabulous! I told you! I knew ya got something in ya!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games