Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 pm
" well, whatever.." brago shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
"So how many children do you have and how come I've never met them?" Hana asked him, curious.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 pm
"with yours I will have 23. They live life like normal humans, That is why you have never met one or even known about any up until now."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
"That is quite a few." Hana sighed. she didn't know what to think.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:39 pm
" they're all only one third human, yet they don't realize their potential. I will not walk into their lives i'd cause too much turmoil."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image
"I see." Hana said closing her eyes. "So all of their mothers where human,then?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 pm
" yup. I really never go to a woman to bear a child, so I always leave. I sleep with many a woman Hana. "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
"you should have learned to wear protection after the first child." Hana told him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm
" can we talk about something else Hana. This is not my proudest subject"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
"What would you like to talk about then, dear?" Hana asked him, curling up next to him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:37 am
" I don't know, I didn't really plan to talk, I am lousy at it. When I actually do tlk, it's always about myself. I'm just that important" brago said as he let out a brief sigh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 am
User Image
Hana sat up on the bed, moving to the edge. His words stung her heart a little, but she was trying not to let in get to her. "Somethings are more important than you, Brago." She sighed as she stood up. "The baby is kicking. He must be hungry since i haven't eaten all day. I'm going to go get some food." She walked out of the room and down to the kitchen.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 am
Brago watched as she left then looked up to the ceiling again. "Hana, dont be fooled by my words. As important as I am, the demonkin kind is way more important then myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Hana sat at the dinning room table as a servent brought a bowl of soup and some bread out to her. She started to eat, wondering if she should being some food back up to Brago, but she didn't know how much he had eaten at the wedding.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am
"Hmm im going to be a father aswell. I wonder how thats going to be" Brago imagined his next 18 years of parenting; his imagination didnt make it out too pretty. " 18 years of hell......."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games