Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Cherry Doodlez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:00 am
Sure, why not? That's the thought that made me join this guild after all... 'Why not?' razz

Anyhow, I'm a 20 year old girl from Holland. I am currently in Secretary college, but I want to study Japanese after that. NOT because I like anime or what other cr*p, but because I am actually interested in the language and culture. How do I know? I've been there, made friends there, and plan on returning there soon. [/hostileness]

Anyway other then that, I am quite a nice person actually. Other hobbies include learning as many languages as I can, collecting sitcoms on DVD and watching them over and over (I've seen FRIENDS 5 times in it's entire biggrin ), gaming (but in a girly way... I like sim games and RPG's) singing (even though I can't) shopping and fashion.

Adicted to:

As the world turns
Sitcoms
Chocolate
Music (From Norah Jones to Goo goo dolls and everything in between)
Nintendo DS
Gaia

There we go, I think that about covers it...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 pm
Holaz!! I'm SunflowerAiko and i like chocolate. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half now and I am currently questing Inari's beads. Care to donate? I've only got 10,000g out of about 137,000... T crying T It's gonna take a while....

Anywayz... I come from California (which is in America) and I am addicted to anime and drawing. Fear me. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

Mini Harmonoid

Sage Mage

6,350 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 pm
Ello!! My name is hankousha hangyakusha-kun which means (or so I'm told) Rebellious traitor. I am 17 male native american and in Candy Mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:30 pm
Hi!

My name is Emily, I recently turned 15, November 11th, and I've been on gaia for a couple years with various accounts that have been hacked stare .

Swimming
Playing Instruments
Singing
Drawing
and learning of new cultures and languages

Dislikes:
Not many things, i really can't think of them soo I guess when you talk to me you'll figure out what bugs me!  

xXEmilyHatakeXx

Friendly Giver

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Haraguroi Sora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 pm
hiya! my names tatyanna. i am intersted in anime/manga, reading,
drawing, meeting new people and making friends. i can be really random at almost any moment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Hey I just joined the Guild. I'm what you would call a Gaia Veteran. I've been on this site since Jan 04. I'm twenty years old, so hopefully its not weird that I'm still on Gaia, lol. I love to read and play video games (and of course I love Gaia heart ) I'm in college and work two part times jobs and I have a chihuahua named Lucy that I adore (who is not an ankle biter I might add).  

Aliikai Kudo

aaronrulz344

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 pm
hey Guild Master i am srry but i am going to quit the why not team bc i don't respond much too the team i am srry but i will see u ppl around pm me if u need any new ppl bc i can recomend some good ppl ttyl guid ppl from Aaron  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:01 am
Hi "Why Not"ings! o/

I've never been good with this introduce yourself, but I'll give it a try anyway 8D

My name is Zara, I'm 20 years old and live in Sweden. I'm currently studying at a university to become a teacher, though everything and everyone seems to be against me ever becoming one o.0

I joined Gaia a couple of years ago, when I saw an article about in in the newspaper and thought "Why not?". I try to be active, but sometimes I forgot about it for a while, because there's so much else that requires attention... redface

I love to read and write stories, though I've gotten a bit lazy at that because I spend all my awake-time at the computer 8D I also love spending time with the few friend I've got (few, but very good friends biggrin ), and play flute in the orchestra I'm in and bake cookies 8D

The only thing I truly hate is myself, but my brother isn't far behind sweatdrop

My favorite subject in school was the one everyone else seems to hate - math! twisted My least favorite was chemistry, but in the end swedish was fighting with it about the first place...

Well, now I'm out of things to say... If there's something I've missed or you wonder, feel free to PM me or something 3nodding  

Windfighter

Skilled Noob

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

comingbacktolifeisablast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm
my name is halie mariee. call me halie or hal. i love animals, music, and writing. i have magic powers. i am [obviously] a girl, almost fourteen, and i live in ohio. i'm a very random person. i can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but if you have a question, feel free to ask. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm not that great at these things, but here goes:

My name's Nicole, I'm a nursing student, a daycare provider, and a mom, so yes I'm busy! My kids use Gaia, so I checked it out and found it a fun place to hang out. I like the mini games and LOVE zOMG, when I have the time to play! I'm an avid gamer, reader of sci fi/fantasy, rper, and love to listen to music. Even though I'm a mom, I'm basically a big kid!  

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Kouyu Nakamura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:31 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, but you can call me Panda-chan... It's one amongst my numerous nicknames, which include Kyo, Murphy, Aveena, Cloud, L-chan, Lo-lo...

Anyways, I'm 18 years old, currently looking for a job and I do plan to go to college eventually to become either and accountant or go into the IT field. I'm a huge Dir en grey fan, as well as anime, manga, video games, some TV shows, and some (but very few) sports.

I'm also an avid RPer, and Rp as often as I can... In fact I'm in so many RPs that I barely do anything else while online!

Other then all that, I'm pretty mellow and average. I laugh when I wanna, cry when I wanna, and basically I'm just me. I make friends pretty easily, and I do love meeting new people. So, all in all, pleased to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:59 am
hi im Rose im 18... and well i dont know what else to say so got any q's you can send me a pm ^.^  

The Rose Vine

3,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

d00dle__x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 am
i am a fruity fruit bat, or a bat of fruity fruit. [:

no seriously, i will start this out right..

the name happens to be tife .
i live in a small city in the u. s. of a. somewhere .
i am 19 years young .
yes, i am female .

i would like to put it out there i am fairly shy, but not as bad as i used to be .
i also like making new friends .

i go to college for basic stuffs, then i am transferring someplace to pursue my actual major
(which will be in the art department, probably digital photography) .

i have an ultimate passion for photography, and no it isnt just a hobby .

[want to view my work? message me.]

i despise capitalizing my sentences or anything really in them .
i also dont like using apostrophes .

i absolutely love pandas .
i love watching house m.d. and degrassi .

i do believe that is all i can come up with.. if there is anything, at all, you are interested in feel free to message me .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm
HI!
Im new xp
I love ninjas ninja and well, everything else too.
i cant only expess myself via computer( shy silent type in real life)
i live in NEW YORK!! yay!! heart
favorite color purple
love 2 read/day dream/not do homework/have fun/ be silly

Tatsu Murasaki

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar Beanz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm
Greetings...I be Tazzie <3

Hello thar! I am a new member to this guild. I've kind of backed off from guilds for quite awhile, but I'm ready to embrace them once more starting with this [quite large] guild. Why not?

My name is iTazzx, I prefer to be called Tazz, Tazzie, iTazz, Tazzx, or iTazzx. I'm not a huge chatter, but I'm trying to get more involved. (Hopefully I can start with this guild!) I live in the Eastern parts of the USA, I'm a female, I'm a teenager, and I love the internet. Ummm...well I think that's about all I can say about myself xP Hope to see you around the forums! rofl

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games