Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I love you guys so much>.<
You mean so much to me...

*Cuddles everyone*

I'm feeling so sentimental right now...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 pm
Koujo no Omoide

I love you guys so much>.<
You mean so much to me...

*Cuddles everyone*

I'm feeling so sentimental right now...

*hugglecuddles* You're welcome!  

Jackalope2
Crew

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 pm
Jackalope2
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
No guys, seriously do you know anything about this baby and hormones s**t? Ame and the baby are in a symbiotic relationship, any "waste that the baby makes is converted into hormones that affect the mother. That's why she is moody so when she poops out the baby she'll be just fine!

I really can't tell if you want to be taken seriously or not...
o,o
Trust me, I'm from the internets.
rofl

Where is your degree in Internetology?
Next to the free candy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:38 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl

*****!  

Jackalope2
Crew

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 am
Oh, Jack... If you get threatening PMs from a person named Malestifia... Don't worry, he's [fairly] harmless. He's just looking out for me.>.<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 am
Koujo no Omoide
Oh, Jack... If you get threatening PMs from a person named Malestifia... Don't worry, he's [fairly] harmless. He's just looking out for me.>.<
Why am I not good enough to be threatened by Andrew crying  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 am
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide

You weren't the one talking to me about sex. xD You're *too good* to be threatened by Andrew, though I'm sure if you wanted to be he would be glad to yell at you for something.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide

You weren't the one talking to me about sex. xD You're *too good* to be threatened by Andrew, though I'm sure if you wanted to be he would be glad to yell at you for something.
I LOVE sex. Well, I never had sex but talking about it is one of my greatest hobbies. I am especially intrigued by other people's personal experiences hence that I give away condoms on at least that one condition that they tell all about it.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 am
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide

I LOVE sex. Well, I never had sex but talking about it is one of my greatest hobbies. I am especially intrigued by other people's personal experiences hence that I give away condoms on at least that one condition that they tell all about it.

Well... Jack wasn't talking about it like that. >.> I'm not gonna get him in trouble, here, but it's not the same...

Anyway, I enjoy talking about it too, it's really funny, especially because people get so embarrassed by it. The only time I get embarrassed is when I talk about something that I don't know much about.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide
Soul of Aqua
Koujo no Omoide

Well... Jack wasn't talking about it like that. >.> I'm not gonna get him in trouble, here, but it's not the same...

Anyway, I enjoy talking about it too, it's really funny, especially because people get so embarrassed by it. The only time I get embarrassed is when I talk about something that I don't know much about.
Talking about sex, here's a interesting read about the declining mojo of Japanese males.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am
That is really interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm
Told you so.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 pm
Koujo no Omoide

Duly noted. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 pm
And speaking of sex....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethrawl

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 am
rofl
Nice, brother!

So, how has everyone else been?
I dun wanna talk about my life at the moment >.<

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff