Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 am
User Image
Hana finished her meal and decided to go out in the garden. She sat down on a bench by the lillies, picking them one by one and weaving them together till she had a little crown of them. She placed it on her head and then started to walk around, gathering flower to put in a vase.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 am
Brago watched Hana from the balcony. He had wondered where she went and got up to look. He couldnt help but smile at Hana. She looked happy.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 am
User Image
Hana looked up and saw Brago on the balcony. She smiled at him and continued to pick flowers. She started to pick some roses, but ended up cutting her finger open on one of the thorns. She looked at the blood spilling out and put her finger in her mouth to try and stop it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am
brago chuckled at the sight of this. "Even getting hurt by plants, Thats my Hana-shi."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 am
User Image
Hana finished picking flowers once she had stopped the bleeding. She walked inside and started to look around for a vase. She hummed to herself as she did this, her mouth still tasting somewhat like blood.,  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am
Brago wrapped his arms around her from behind. " Its strange Hana, you look so beautiful when your happy. It warms my black heart."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
Hana blushed as he did this but smiled. "Maybe I should be happy more often." She told Brago, setting the flowers down on a table and turning around in his arms to face him. She leaned up and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 pm
Brago frowned after the kiss. " Thats the worst tasteing Kiss I had ever come across" he laughed.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
Hana made a face. "You're just say that because you can taste the blood from my finger in my mouth." She sighed. "And you don't like the taste of blood, even though you have to drink it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm
"You are correct , but you are mistaken about my words. I didnt say it was a bad kiss. If it comes from Hanas heart, I will love your kisses, no matter the taste."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
"Maybe I should go find some juice to get rid of the blood taste in my mouth for you then>" Hana smiled at him. "Then maybe they will taste better."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm
" As long as theyre Hanas kisses, its fine" Brago looked down at her and kissed her .  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image
Hana kissed him back, deeply before pulling away a little bit. "Whose kisses would they be if not mine?" She asked him, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 pm
Brago put himself into deep thought at the question. He was compiling a list in his head to read off to her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
Hana Waited for him to think.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games