Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:27 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

:P

xP

Xp

XP

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windows XP  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Xp

XP

xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windows XP

Ha, I'm on iPad! I'm immune to your Windows XP.

XP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 pm
Elyria Stone
been there - no wonder you haven't been around! I'm glad you're feeling better! xd

Thanks.

So, what's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
been there - no wonder you haven't been around! I'm glad you're feeling better! xd

Thanks.

So, what's up?

Not too much - just happy to have the day off tomorrow xd I'm still throwing snowballs UGH - Nia got the Achievements, so now it's my turn LOL  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:11 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Thanks.

So, what's up?

Not too much - just happy to have the day off tomorrow xd I'm still throwing snowballs UGH - Nia got the Achievements, so now it's my turn LOL

I didn't buy a snowball more than I needed for the 500 hits. x:

I was busy and that stuff was tedious. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Thanks.

So, what's up?

OMG Yes! LOL Trooper's out of luck LOL he should be grateful i took him carolling LOL  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Thanks.

So, what's up?

OMG Yes! LOL Trooper's out of luck LOL he should be grateful i took him carolling LOL

Lol

I got through the caroling once.

I missed the first of thhe twelve items and missed the achievement because I wasn't here. gonk

Not fair. gonk

And, it bothers me waaaayyyyy more than it should... but when trick or treating or caroling in the stores is going on and I try to go shopping, the NPCs are always like 'You're greedy for coming back here'. I'm like... I'm just trying to frakking buy a bloody item. classified_fu  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:25 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Thanks.

So, what's up?

Lol

I missed the first of thhe twelve items and missed the achievement because I wasn't here. gonk

Not fair. gonk

And, it bothers me waaaayyyyy more than it should... but when trick or treating or caroling in the stores is going on and I try to go shopping, the NPCs are always like 'You're greedy for coming back here'. I'm like... I'm just trying to frakking buy a bloody item. classified_fu

aww sorry - i know it's weird how that bothers you isn't it? LOL I'm the same way LOL
and aren't the store owners sooo rude! Makes me want to smack 'em LOL  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:29 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Lol

Not fair. gonk

aww sorry - i know it's weird how that bothers you isn't it? LOL I'm the same way LOL

Weird? Why? D:

Yeah, that's not an appropriate way to treat your customers. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:31 pm
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Lol

Not fair. gonk

Weird? Why? D:

LOL weird that it bother's us so much when we miss one LOL..I'm like a spaz to make sure I get them all...even Daily chance - I get nutsy if I don't get them - like I'm gonna' miss something special LOL  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 pm
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone
Kay9214
Elyria Stone

Lol

Not fair. gonk

Weird? Why? D:

LOL weird that it bother's us so much when we miss one LOL..I'm like a spaz to make sure I get them all...even Daily chance - I get nutsy if I don't get them - like I'm gonna' miss something special LOL

It's not weird. gonk
It'll never happen again. Literally an infinite period of not being able to get it. One of a kind. gonk

Never ever ever.

Not weird. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
(I don't know where you are Master Jinn...but Kay and I are getting buried in snow! gonk )

you grunt and moan as the shoveling continues....

I was getting buried in snow when I wasn't even here that day?! eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. I'd call that drugging me and I wouldn't be terribly pleased. >.<

I was young and foolish and in love with the driver of the car I was in.....and had by then gotten too drunk to care....but the others were so they got me away from the table and calmed down before it was noticed that I was drunk and underage....

Oh geez. @.@

yeah....ooooh I married the driver of that car and we are still married....so it all worked out for the best.....

**I tip my hat and walk away for the night............turning I wave** nighters Kay...have a good one.....

Good Night. ^__^

hey Kay.....the new ones I got really go BOOM!!!! **laughs**  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Nia Phoenix

*flails* I'm still not good at getting things. You didn't have to do that. I even had one already. *flail*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah. I'd call that drugging me and I wouldn't be terribly pleased. >.<

I was young and foolish and in love with the driver of the car I was in.....and had by then gotten too drunk to care....but the others were so they got me away from the table and calmed down before it was noticed that I was drunk and underage....

Oh geez. @.@

yeah....ooooh I married the driver of that car and we are still married....so it all worked out for the best.....

**I tip my hat and walk away for the night............turning I wave** nighters Kay...have a good one.....

Good Night. ^__^

hey Kay.....the new ones I got really go BOOM!!!! **laughs**

Oh, cool. Light one for me, alright? emotion_yatta  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games