Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Milkbeary

Mewling Strawberry

6,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Hello All! This is Kougie! (That's me. |D) I'm new to this guild, quite new in fact, and I would love more than anything to meet a bunch of new people who like to talk as much as I do! Okie, here goes with the whole "introduce yourself" kinda thing. Ready?

I am currently thirteen (13) years old, but quite ahead of myself when it comes to certain subjects, so don't underestimate my intelligence powerzzzz! I am an amateur artist/author, and I'm so far working on countless writing projects that will take me an infinity to finish because I keep coming up with new ideas. o.o
In any case, I love playing Gaia, watching movies (My favorite genre this time is horror. twisted ), practicing my guitar, doing silly things, and...lots and lots more. I'm a little insane, some might say. Others might just call me dumb. XD Send me a message! I love getting messages and responding to them too.

Okay! On to more blab. No, I'm not taken, no, I'm not looking. There's only one person for me and even though it's pretty much a lost cause because he's nowhere near me, I won't give up. biggrin Anywayz, I'm currently interested in finding a job that has something to do with the hospital, and I'm very much interested in diseases and conditions that greatly involve the brain. I'm fascinated with the limitless abilities of the imagination and the mind, which helps fuel my passion for the medical business. If you are a doctor, I would LOVE to be able to question you about some things. ^__^ I would schedule an office meeting with one, but apparently that's expensive. razz

There's tons more to know about me, but I won't write it all here. Feel free, absolutely free, to drop me a message at any time at all. Really. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm
'ello. I'm catherine. 18 years old.
i've been on and off on gaia for a while.
So i decided to join a new guild and make lots of new friends
all are more than welcomed heart  

blackcupcake

BeatingxxHeartxxBaby

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 pm
My name is Melody and I've been on gaia for a few months, maybe a year now ^^ This guild looks really interesting! If you want to talk, send me a pm. Some of my interests are Twilight, roleplaying, Taking Back Sunday, and a billion other things so leave a comment or pm me if you like! It's nice meeting all of you and hope to hear from you soon =]Oh, and I'm sixteen, in case you were wondering.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HI i just joined surprised ! my name is brandon n im 13....

POST YOUR DRAGCAVE EGGS/HATCHLINGS HERE!, CHAT!, OR BUMP!

Ceis

Space Cherub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm
HI, i'm Claire. I'm not sure why I was invited here and what this guild is about, but i'm cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:15 pm
slackergal here

22, Filipino, nurse
loves anime, books, jokes
blaugh wink sweatdrop sweatdrop  

slackergal

Iced Wife

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50

Luna Lusia

Conservative Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Hello! im luna lusia i just got the invitation so i decide to join
it looks interesting,ok im 18 years old from malaysia.
i love reading,every night before sleep i will read or when i feel bored i will read.uhmm i love purple too!!

wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:54 pm
Hi my name is Mew. I'm 13 years old. I've been gaia for...hmmm...like half a year  

iMewCandy

Beeping Sleauty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 pm
User Image
Oh Hello... d3vilarmz here... 17 y/o...well I've been here in gaia for not so very long... well i hope i can meet great people out there... This guild seemed interesting enough.. and I was sent a an invitation so i joined!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm
HI im like the newest right now...i was like...not especting this...i have never invited to a guild...but still its cool...im like not caring now...well i guess i have to be nice...im a satanic catholic....sounds weird...but i dont care wat ppls say about me...i know im a good person...i just like to threaten ppls when the bug me  

TwinSister Aiko

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

JunkieRunningDry

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am
ha hey what's up guild cats!? I'm Eli, presently a 25 yr old gaia elf haha, I've been on here for maybe a year now, this guild looked pretty cool from the invite, so I said why not and joined and it turns out it's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. but I think I can learn a lot here! WOOO Let's Rock!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:15 am
hello i just joined why not been on gaia for 2 years or more but have been hacked or forgoten password for accounts i like to make new friends and say random stuffs 3nodding  

Jerebs

Sakura_the_soulreaper

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 am
'Ello people! I just joined the guild and so far, I love it! I guess I'll go ahead and tell you all a bit about me.

I like anime/roleplaying, reading, writing on fanfiction.net, smiling, eating ramen, and learning to speak Spanish/Japanese. I would love to visit Mexico and Nara, Japan, some time in my life. I am also a big time Karate fan!

I dislike spiders, mean people, flunking tests, being told what to do, and getting my writing flamed.

So, that's all I can think to write for now. I can't wait to meet you all in forums!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 am
Sooo haiiii!
Tahh very muchly for the pm XD

I'm Celena, 14, been on Gaia for 1 year and 4 months. Joined because I love anime & manga. I heart reading. Have yet to discover the Twilight books, but I become addicted to books easily (I read one Harry Potter book aged 11 and made my whole family read them and buy me more), so I apologise if in a few months I'm here falling in love with Edward Cullen.
I love acting and want to be an actress or a primary school teacher.

I've gone on for way too long now.

Hope you all have fun
mrgreen mrgreen dramallama  

water-drop-07

simplementeotravoz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:15 pm
hello, i'm mike, got the invite to the guild and was like wth? so i checked it out and i decided, well, i'm not in any other guild, so.... here i am!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games