Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:31 pm

*sits back and watches the mayhem unfold* cat_cool
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm

((-sits with Kai- lol xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

[[oh hai Damey! is your wishlist up to date? seems IOU some shoes-n-socks]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm

{{Just socks actually... or you could wear them yourself. Given you have to for the bartender outfit, it's already covered if you do that RN}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 pm

[[It says stockings and heels, doesn't it?... and I'm suddenly feeling better about pin the tail on bandy. time's nearly up.]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 pm

{{Well, if that's the case, then I've been doing that one wrong this whole time and no one told me rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:33 pm

[[Tes made a mistake AND admitted it? *faints*]]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 pm

*puts the darts away and dusts off her uniform* Whew. that wasn't bad at all. Glad no one showed up.

*remembers the babies and goes off to look for someone with a cellphone*

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm

(( cat_gonk I missed a lot today!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 pm

*Sits down with Kai and Damey, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard. Passes a bowl of popcorn to those on the sofa enjoying the show.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 pm

((-giggles along with Brat and munches on popcorn- Well I certainly never told you because I like pressies. blaugh pirate That and the rule is kinda fuzzy/interpretable. lol xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 am

(( *Makes a notation to use this particular hush word again in the future.* wink I guess I missed all the action. *Becomes concerned about Bandaidd wanting to "help" with the babies when they are born.* eek User Image User Image ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 am

(( According to my calculations, here's what we have in regards to Bandaidd:

7 (X2) = Seven layers of Hell & VIOLET: Now you’ve done it!! Somehow, some way, you’ve gotten on each and every one of the ladies bad side. You need to wait tables now and serve each lady at least one drink to make up for it while wearing the "official MW bartenders uniform" (Bustier or corset, wench skirt, thong type underwear, stockings, heels, serving tray and lighter to light your supervisor’s cloves pirate . Accent your uniform with something VIOLET. Skirt used for daytime, no skirt at night.)

14 = Spirit X difference: You attempt to speak Drow only to butcher the language and say something terribly offensive. Ryzan Vixtul is so appalled, he enchants you into your choice “I am” item for a 24 hour period.

1 = Unity, love & RED: You start speaking to Psyzapp about her love for Officer Dougherty and Psy gets so lost up in "lala love land" that the Mistress requires all the MW ladies to wear RED till the end of that day (12am). Ladies in RED User Image

2 = Duality, the devil & ORANGE: A lewd comment slips out of your mouth greatly upsetting Ayami who leaves crying which in turn gives Lady Leko a headache and great wrath. Leko has placed you under a curse to need to be dressed in an orange theme for a 24 hour period.

13 = Myserious BLACK: What could be more uncertain than entering a black hole? Try falling into a merged portal! Leko and Lia pop out of the same space at the same time, their portals merge and as you come to help inspect you fall in head first… Now you are in that moldy box from EDIT ME and you must post once in that thread before you can get out of that box. How mysterious!

8 = Unhappiness, imperfection & PINK: You suddenly feel a bit out of your element so you try to play a song on the Jukebox to ease your mood. Post a song that either has the word PINK in the title or relates to the color in some way.

So…the rest of Bandaidd's sentence is as follows:
Both number #10's and #4 are canceled out due to #3 and I owe Bandaidd 100 gold.
I assume Bandaidd has sent Dame her stockings (#19) or has chosen to wear them.
#9 has been finished.
#18 I will be sending Bandaidd a hair barrette.

I will post Bandaidd's outstanding tasks to be completed. This sure is a lot of work pre-coffee on a Saturday. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 am

All ladies please wear RED today so we can take care of RN#1 for Bandaidd.

Thank you!

Katana is paying me. I've accepted her trade.
I'm going to assume Liada has taken care of #19 and either gifted Dame or is wearing stockings.

*Wipes brow* I think we're all caught up.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 am

*tries to walk in, but the threshhold is too high. flutters wings and half flies, half stumbles into the bar*

kuta-kut-kut-kut

*scurries about through the jungle of table and chair legs, looking for someone familiar, trying to show them that [insert HUSH WORD here] is working on her penalty... decides to write a note but [insert HUSH WORD here] can't get up high enough to find a piece of paper or pen. [insert HUSH WORD here] goes outside and finds a mud puddle and comes back in and scritches a message on the floor for Psyzapp then leaves to post in EDIT ME NAO, hoping that will work*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games