Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm
-dame struts into the bar and goes behind the counter to peruse the choices-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 pm
-not finding anything that fits her fancy, dame heads downstairs instead-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm
(( Damn I sure do miss a lot while I'm at work rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm
*walks in with serving tray and lighter and whole stupid get up to serve drinks, except one little thing which she needs to talk to someone about*  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm
((Hands Bandy the RN device for that last post.))

*A huge limo pulls up in the front of the building and the driver helps Psy exit the vehicle being very careful due to how pregnant Psy is.* Now stay here and I'll be right back.

Entering the bar, Psy notices what looks like Bandaidd and sees the appropriate MW uniform but colored different, which is fine. Grinning, Psy takes a seat at the bar.* Hiiiiiiiii Bandy. Long time no see, girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 pm
*Motions to her outfit.* Has Leko hired you? I must say, you look very lovely. User Image *Looks at the clock.* It's about evening time though. Happy hour and all so you'll need to get on the "evening" edition. Leko is such a wonderful Supervisor. User Image Wouldn't you agree? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 pm
Hey Psyzapp, yeah it's been a long time and Leko is really nice. The dress code isn't my style really, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do I guess. I'm just looking for "thong" type panties, whatever that is.
Anyway, can I get you a drink?

[[when is this week gonna be over?? gonk ]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 pm
*Grins at Bandaidd sweetly.* User Image Well, I really can't have any alcohol. *Pats her huge pregnant belly.* Since I'm due any day now. Since you are a nurse, what would you recommend for someone pregnant with twins? 3nodding

*Waves her hand in the air briefly.* Oh a thong. I'm surprised you haven't heard of those Bandy. Its just a type of style cut. Its like a small triangle in the front and something thin going up the back, between the cheeks. Like dental floss, Bandy. whee  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:19 pm
*furrows her brow in confusion* Due for what? And you know someone who's having twins? Here in the guild? I'd recommend they find an approved daycare and not just drop them off any old where, that's what I'd recommend and I guess I can serve you any drink if you're teetotalling. I'm so glad to hear it! You'll be an inspiration to all the other MW ladies. This is great. Have you ever tried Sunkist cherry-lime soda? It's one of my favorites, although I really like just taking some frozen berries and milk and blending them up into a smoothie with some honey for a sweetener. depends on what you're in the mood for, really.

I've never seen any panties like that. Maybe I don't shop at the same stores you do. But I took off my skirt and I'm glad you're the only one here. I didn't have much violet stuff, so I hope the shoes and hair thingie are good enough for accents.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Well I think you look lovely. And yes…your shoes and such are just fine. And that smoothie thing sounds great. One of those.

Bandaidd, you misunderstand me. -I- am the one having twins.
*Amazed Bandaidd could miss her huge pregnant belly. Maybe its not as bad as anticipated. neutral Or…Bandaidd may need glasses. stare *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:34 pm
*stunned, bandy looks at Psyzapp's pregnant belly and tries not to stare*

You, well, that's, um, wow, that's great! Congratulations. Twins, really? Haha, I thought you were putting on a little weight was all. I'll get you that smoothie, you'll love it.

*blends some frozen blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with milk and a little honey till it's frothy, then pours into a tall glass and tops with whipped cream and shaved chocolate*

Here you go, and here's your straw. I hope it's not to rich or too sweet for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:42 pm
Thanks, Bandy. User Image *Takes a sip through the straw.*

I know its a bit of a shock. Heck. I was shocked when I found out. I mean, William and I tried and tried and tried and tried. Different positions, multiple times a day. The man is … dedicated and doesn't give up that easily.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm
Wow, Psyzapp. TMI! burning_eyes

*desperately tries to think of another subject*

So when did you say the babies are due? Are there any other babies around here? I thought I might have heard something the other day...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm
*Giggles and shyly covers her mouth with her fingertips briefly* They are due in May. I'm guessing early May since twins are expected to come early and……… eek *Stopping suddenly and placing her hand on her stomach.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm
What? Are you okay? Are they kicking? Is it a contraction?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games