Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:24 pm
I…I don't know. That felt…different. eek Bandaidd, my doctor says I'm already at a 2. He didn't seem concerned but……this is really different. *Starts to get scared.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 pm
-dame struts into the bar, heels clacking on the floor, notices the ladies and smirks under her hat, cocking a finger at them and clicking- Heya, ladies. What are ya'll pretty things up to? wink emotion_dealwithit  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm
Hi Damey.
Psyzapp, you're at a 2? Did he say how effaced you are?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm
damecharlie
-dame struts into the bar..... notices the ladies and smirks.... cocking a finger at them and clicking- Heya, ladies. What are ya'll pretty things up to? wink emotion_dealwithit
{{Holy crap... it's a southern version of Franco!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm
*Wide eyed, she looks to Dame.* Dame…I think I need to lay down. I don't feel right. eek *Stands and makes her way over to a chaise lounge, hand supporting her lower back while walking over.* emotion_kirakira WHAT'S effaced?!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm
ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
-dame struts into the bar..... notices the ladies and smirks.... cocking a finger at them and clicking- Heya, ladies. What are ya'll pretty things up to? wink emotion_dealwithit
{{Holy crap... it's a southern version of Franco!}}

(( rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 pm
*appears and immediately feels the odd energy*
*isn't sure why she's (not the hushword pirate ) there*
*bumps into the jukebox in her state of dishevelment*
*Pink Floyd calmly comes over the speakers*
*stares* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm
Omg! Psyzapp!!! Are you alright!?! -rushes to help her, gently holding her elbow to try and support her weight as they go to the chaise- What's wrong? What can I do? Do you want some water? Are you hot? Psyzapp...when are you due? emotion_eyebrow sweatdrop eek crying confused sweatdrop burning_eyes Psy....looks down on the floor where Psy was and walked over- Your water didn't break did it??  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm
*Tries to sit down on a chaise lounge but finds her back hurts so standing is much better.* I…what DAY is it?!!! stressed gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm
Dame, could you go get her a blanket please?

*sets down the beverage tray and lighter and hurries over to the lounge to check Psyzapp's pulse*

Tell me what it feels like, hon.

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm
*stares at the group and answer's Psy's questions*
The Sabbath...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Yeah...yeah... eek A blanket...right....-rushes off into the bigger part of the bar-...OMG! ....I don't know where the blankets are! Where's the closest one!? crying Omgosh, dame, stop freaking out....-walks behind the counter willing her mind to work- Blankets...blankets... -paces somewhat- Oh! What about in Psy's office....-hurries in there and finds the blankets underneath the spare clothes that are kept in there for special circumstances and quickly goes back over to Banddy to wait further instruction-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 pm
Its … its like not sharp but…I don't know. Sort of like cramps. My lower back. I just need to walk around. *places hand on lower back and starts to just walk around…pacing.* Someone call my husband. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm
eek
*starts concentrating hard to contact sir officer telepathically*
Dear sir,
to you today a child is born
a son is born unto you
come hither
with haste

eek
A sabbath birth

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm
*kicks off her heels for better balance*

Maybe we should get you to your quarters so you can get comfortable and I can check things. We might need to call your husband and doctor or this might be just the start, but the first real contraction always takes the breath out of you. Nothing to panic about. Might be the boys are coming tonight! Or maybe just false labor pain.

Hey Dame! Maybe we won't need a blanket after all. You want to help get Psyzapp to her room? I don't know where it is.

Hiii Lady Ayami! I didn't see you there. Psyzapp's not feeling well. I think maybe we should help her to her room.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games