Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 am

Synister Bombardment
Suna my homeground.

Damn. If you were in Kir
i I'd say come hang :3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Booooooored. XD

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Haruhi000777
Booooooored. XD

so none of your characters has anything to do right now. No missions you want to complete, or anything you want to build into the ir story? nothing? =/
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Reaper Elyse
]
so none of your characters has anything to do right now. No missions you want to complete, or anything you want to build into the ir story? nothing? =/

Well Suzume is pregnant so she's limited.

I do need to respond with Keii in Konoha.

And Jun is waiting on Kein to respond to her.

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Haruhi000777
Reaper Elyse

Well Suzume is pregnant so she's limited.

I do need to respond with Keii in Konoha.

And Jun is waiting on Kein to respond to her.

Meh, the wait's got you, but you do have one thing to respond to and with suzume you can still scope out Rookies. Without getting into anything too serious. I wouldn't mind if you were Yuugao's teacher again. Though she'd be farless like you on the bukijutsu front, and more so a strategist and a heavy projectile user. Which reminds me i need to re-submit my profile already.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Reaper Elyse

Meh, the wait's got you, but you do have one thing to respond to and with suzume you can still scope out Rookies. Without getting into anything too serious. I wouldn't mind if you were Yuugao's teacher again. Though she'd be farless like you on the bukijutsu front, and more so a strategist and a heavy projectile user. Which reminds me i need to re-submit my profile already.

Well, I was waiting on Az since he said he wanted Suzume to teach his new Kumo character a bukijutsu style but of course he left me hanging again.

Sure, Yuugao could be Suzume's student again though. I just dunno where to place her with all this zombie crap going on. XP

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Haruhi000777

Well, I was waiting on Az since he said he wanted Suzume to teach his new Kumo character a bukijutsu style but of course he left me hanging again.

Sure, Yuugao could be Suzume's student again though. I just dunno where to place her with all this zombie crap going on. XP

Well Im heading to the dojo to train up my taijutsu and buki stuff since I'm almost completely done with my nin, and I've completed all my genjutsu training. As for the zombies stuff I'm not jumping into it unless it crosses my path. For all I know everything's just fine unless the kage or some head official announces it to the village.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:34 pm

'Kay, I'll meet you there.

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Haruhi000777
Booooooored. XD

Ditch Kein and go do the Arc missions!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Why would I wanna do that?

Haruhi000777

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Lanfaer
Synister Bombardment
Suna my homeground.

Damn. If you were in Kir

I appreciate the offer Lan, I'm in Kiri in a different guild, I might make another character for Kiri if you can make two characters. If I could do that I would. DO you guys post a lot?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Synister Bombardment
Lanfaer
Synister Bombardment
Suna my homeground.

Damn. If you were in Kir

I appreciate the offer Lan, I'm in Kiri in a different guild, I might make another character for Kiri if you can make two characters. If I could do that I would. DO you guys post a lot?

Yes.

Tao and I post often, several times a day. And yeah, that'd be awesome. The more the Merrier. Actually, you could join us there or anywhere. I'm training Tao from the ground up into Chuunin, just to warn you.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Can you make two Characters? and is there a chance that I could get a seven swordsmen sword or all they all taken?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Synister Bombardment
Can you make two Characters? and is there a chance that I could get a seven swordsmen sword or all they all taken?

I...I don't know for the swords. But yes to the two characters.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Synister Bombardment

You can make up to three characters in this guild. Though the second and third character come with certain requirements to gain that rpc
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games