Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 am

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK:

You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja DAME, DAMEY, DAMECHARLIE (4/30 - 5/6)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*leaves a little note for Bandy*
bandaidd
To bandaidd Via Lady Leko:
I must say you are working out well as a staff member!
bravura for your outburst last evening!
That was priceless, and the look on Psy's face!
OHhh I knew I liked you twisted
Pure evil behind that pleated skirt isn't there?

*cackles - stop (telegram style)*
Anywho, you only need serve Lia, Icy & Kat for your first round
then do it all again to end your "bar tab" cat_wink
Don't forget love, if need be...
you can always just leave those drinks out with personal labels and such.
I know what a drag showing up for "work" can be cat_stare
xoxo my dear!
Oh and your dear little cotton tail is doing quite well! cat_twisted
p.s. you have one more roll of the dice, no?

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 am

*wobbles back into the bar with a sore back, sore feet, a headache and a sour expression. Slams three glasses onto the bar, opens the first bottle she sees and empties it into the glasses and leaves a note next to them*

For Icy, Katana and Liada. If you don't like it, find someone who cares. I'll be back tomorrow and then I'm quitting this stupid job.

Love,
bandy

*kicks off shoes and limps out to post in EDIT ME NAO*

EDIT: I'm not wearing heels one minute longer. *sends another trade to D-m-C-a-l-e*

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

(( rofl Thanks Banddy. And I love your avi! rofl rofl rofl ))
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

Strolling into the bar Liada checks her phone to see if Tony ever responded back about Psy's condition as she went up to the bar. Looking up she sees a drink already out with a note attached to it and smiles. Picking up one of the glasses she takes a sip but scrunches up her face when she realizes its whiskey. eek gonk Summoning a minion she downs the rest of her drink down its throat and sends it off before going to clean the glass. Can't have booze wasted now can we? Moving on she heads into Psy's office to go downstairs to her chambers.

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 pm

((luffles on the bandy))
((*panties portal to lia*))
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 1, 6 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

*pads in & slips into a booth, sprawling across the cushioned seat* =.=

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

((*streaks through the MW*))
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 2, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

(( eek Is it nude demon day or something? Lulz. xD ))

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

((I love this glitch emotion_awesome I hereby declare today to be nude demon day... and probably tomorrow to emotion_dowant ))

*walking along Kai starts feeling a bit nostalgic and remembers it's been quite some time since he was at the MW bar and after a while finds himself standing at the front door wondering how that happened, shrugs his shoulders and walks in taking his usual seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:37 pm

{{*has to get in on the nude demon action* emotion_awesome }}

*comes in from the club after some bouncers threatened to kick him out and/or call the cops on him rolleyes Seeing two others in the bar with similar "attire"... or lack thereof emotion_awesome ... seems this was the better place to be anyway* emotion_dealwithit

Guten tag twisted
*grins widely at the two and gives a slight wave*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 pm

((this reminds me of that one m&m commercial. I didn't know it was that kind of party *I'm sexy and I know it*))

*starts his greeting* Oh heyo... *stops speechless* redface
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm

*grins even more*
What's wrong? Never seen a doppelganger before? emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 pm

((can't really play, busy, but can't pass up a naked demon party))
*wallflowers* pirate
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm

*eyes go wide* doppleganger? oh oh I know about those! Supposedly everyone has one wandering around. One of my friends dopplegangers is a Mexican wrestler. I'm still looking for mine. Hey hey, you really remind me of someone... can't put my finger on it, but I feel like I've seen your face somewhere before. (´・ω・`)

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 6, 5, 6 Total: 24 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:10 pm

*rolls over & wriggles around to see who walked in* Oh, heyla you two. *sniffs* ... I smell a Leko-chan.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games