Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 pm

No! Stay how you are now... um for... just because. redface

The simple answer is that everyone should have one secret evil master plan that is world changing... I mean Vegeta has a thing for punching kittens, but who am I to judge? Other than that I really have nothing against men in general. Variety huh? Well I don't really see the purpose of only being attracted to the opposite gender. I can't help who I fall in love with or in bed with for that matter.
*he grins as he says the last few words*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm

*Getting an idea she quietly digs through her satchel for a certain vial. Finding it she uncorks it and a small fog emits from the bottle. Tilting the vial she starts to slowly pour the fog into the bar clouding it in a soft puff*

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 pm

I suppose evil plots are good to have now and then twisted , but it gets boring actually trying to do them stare And dealing with people trying to stand in my way isn't really my idea of a good time.

Though falling into bed with someone is always on my list wink
*scoots a little closer to Kai for a moment, but backs off when the bar starts fogging up* emotion_eyebrow
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 4, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Just cut 'em down. Collateral damage. Duh.
*waves a hand*
Works every time. Once folks know they'll just end up as collateral, they'll steer clear of ya.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Once the bar got nice and foggy across the floor Liada shrinks herself a little more tiny than chibi size and sneaks her way from the rafters to the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

*gets distracted by the fog* Okay... there is unexplainable fog coming this way... *runs an out loud mental checklist* Is there flashing multi-colored lights in the fog? No so I'm not expected to dance. This can only be fog that unleashes a zombie apocolypse! *starts grinning* I should be more concerned about this, but I've never been part of a zombie hoard before! emotion_kirakira

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Murder can be such a hassle sometimes -.- People just don't look at you the same and it gets harder to just... you know... live.

... so if I started up some multi-colored lights, does that mean you'll dance for me? twisted
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

ninja Once she gets to the floor she snakes her way around behind the bar using the fog to cover her and looks around the corner viewing the backside of the doppelganger. emotion_dowant She quietly floats up behind it avoiding any creaky floorboards and when she gets close enough, she jabs the needle of her syringe into its ankle and pulls the tab filling the syringe with its blood. emotion_yatta Removing the needle she opens a portal and hops in taking her to the lab to begin tests asap. The fog still continues to cover the floor of the bar.

(( Time to pick up the roomie from work and go fabric shopping ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

*reflexively kicks his leg slightly when he feels a p***k near his foot and looks down, but can't see anything through the fog*

stressed If it -is- a zombie apocalypse, I think I just may have been the first to be infected stare

*holds to the side of the bar to keep balance as he lifts his leg up onto a stool to inspect the damage. There's a small bead of blood, but it doesn't look like anything serious.*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Σ(゜ロ゜) Ah! Are you going to be okay? More importantly are you starting to feel hot? Cold? Gotta find out if you're a shambler or a runner. Are you feeling hungry... I offer Xan as a sacrifice so I can get away to a safe, but observable distance. *remembers about that one time he jumped up on one of the tables here and started dancing* and uh, I don't think dancing is the safest activity for me to engage in. >>;

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm always hot emotion_awesome
*wipes the blood off his ankle with his thumb and puts his leg back down*
And I haven't had any complaints yet about my feeding on others. They actually seem to find it rather... enjoyable.

*flicks his tongue at Kai before sucking the blood off his thumb rather suggestively*

But if you'd rather not be eaten, there are other options twisted
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm

rofl I see. *bites his lip trying to ward off his building interest though it feels like it's starting to be a losing battle* Well I prefer to stay off the menu and it's getting really late. So for today I think those other options will have to stay in the imagination.

*gets up from his bar stool and strolls out the door giving one last look before saying a "ja mata" and leaving*

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm

((crap. i thought it was my weekend, but realized i still have one more day to get through and i have to get up in a couple hours now... i thought i'd be used to waking up one calender day and going to sleep the next. sometimes i get confused on what day it really is.. like today. coulda swore it was tuesday))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 pm

*pouts and waves farewell, then heads out himself, taking the bottle of schnapps with him*

{{Nightshift does that to you rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 6, 2, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Don't you even dare. stare I'll send you to the deepest abyss where you'll either drown first and get crushed by the sheer pressure of water, or be crushed to death before you can drown.
*yawns*
Besides, it probably was just a bug. And the fog... I dunno. Might be my powers goin' a li'l loopy. It happens.
*swings around to sit up before sliding out of the booth*
I'll see y'all later.
*glides out the door*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games