Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 pm
"okay theres about 50 girls. Theres-" brago began listing off girls of multiple species that Hana may or may not have known  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image
Hana's face turned emotionless and removed herself from his arms, trying to keep herself from not being angry. She walked away from him slowly, her hand clenched together in front of her with her nails digging in, making her bleed.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 pm
"Uhhhhh" brago followed behind. " Your hair looks pretty today..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image
Hana didn't say anything to him because she didn't want to yell at him and fight again. She was holding to her word, she was done fighting with him. Now she was just going to walk away when he said things that upset her. As she continued to walk, liitle drops of her blood splattered on the floor.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm
" hana...you can't where are you off to?" brago asked while still trailing behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image
"I am walking." Hana told him. Her voice was even and not having any emotion to it. "I am upset, but I am not going to yell at you or fight with you." Her blood was dripping down her forearms as she said this, falling to the floor in bigger pools.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm
" I see. It's good to not waste energy on such trivial things, but if you keep loseing blood like that, the baby will be in trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 am
User Image
Hana stopped and looked down at her blood stained arms. "Oh...I didn't notice I was bleeding." She said. She didn't move to take care of it, she just stood there looking at it.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 am
"Yes Hana, its blood... your blood. Stop stareing at it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image
"I know what it is and I know its mine." Hana said, still staring at it as it dripped to the floor in a puddle at her feet. "Its just, I don't feel it. I see it, but its like its not real because I do not feel it."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm
" so are you going to stop it, or are you going to just bleed to unconciousness?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
"Truthfully, I haven't decided yet." Hana told him, looking up. "And i'm not trying to kill myself again, its more of its so strange and abnormal I don't know if i want it to stop."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 pm
" meh, whatever. When you pass out, I'll patch it up."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
Hana just nodded to him and continued to walk up the stairs as the blood dripped down her hand. She seemed to be having an odd moment, but she though it was just the hormones in her body from the baby. She would send a note to her mother and ask her later, but now she felt tired and was heading to bed.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm
Brago followed her, ready to catch her when she slipped into unconciousness.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games