Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 am
stressed She totally spaced that she had it there and took the doll from her demon sister. Looking it over seeing some of the damage from the xunnies she wondered if her enchantment on it worked at all. Maybe voodoo just wasn't her thing. Well after the other day I finally got a DNA sample from the doppy so maybe I can finally figure something out for it. We have the hair sample too on the doll here.....hm.....She puts the doll in a mini portal sending it to her lab for safe keeping and returns to her drink.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm
*gets a little glint in her eye*
ohhh really!?
I really wana play with him err.. her sweatdrop
It looks so fun!
Do let me know what you find.
Maybe I'll search through my things and see if I can't find a sample of that old vamp after all.
Or better yet! User Image
Go to his clinic and pluck his wings while he hibernates!

*claps hands*
Just for a little side entertainment...
Psy will be ever so busy with her babes User Image
How does she expect me to bide my time?
Playing dress up with a doublejumper is perfect! twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm
Giggling with her friend she sips more of her drink. Getting up she makes her way over to the door and waves at Leko. I'll be sure to let you know what I find as soon as I can. Later lovely. wink Waving to the goons as she walks out as well she heads back through town toward the lab.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm
*almost forgot about the goons*
I just think of you all as statues now emotion_yatta
*they look at her unamused*
*gets up and walks toward the office
snickering the whole way...
dematerializes into nothingness*
*the goons all start smoking immediately there after and a few pull out flasks*
*hail Mary's can be heard in the far distance of the JD*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 pm
Liada walks in with the minion that she had assigned to keep her updated on Psy's progress. Highlighting her with the twins being one of each gender, the complications and the surgery, and the update on Dougherty and the family and how they were doing. Nodding along and quite relieved that her mistress will be up and about still when she's fully recovered. Alright I need goodie baskets made PRONTO! scream First will be one for the babies since Psy hasn't had a baby shower yet, one for the new Mama Bear in her time of healing, she DESERVES to be pampered after that. talk2hand And then one for Papa Copper. Mostly cigars and whatever else dads get for being first timers. ninja Now get down to the lab and float to it! Nodding in understanding the minion flies out spooking the goons some more and having debates if they should just risk Franco's anger and quit. Liada heads over to the bar to have a celebratory drink.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm
After making a drink she heads over to the club to see how things are.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 am
*Tes enters his and Ryzan's quarters through the back entrance and drags his feet on the way to the bedroom, stripping off his soggy clothes on the way. Initially, Ryzan is too busy still futzing with his phone, sending messages to everyone to let them know that he found it. He was a little disappointed to find that he didn't have a whole slew of messages waiting for him when he first got it back, but considering that he had made some aware that he'd lost it, there wouldn't really be a point in them messaging him that way if they knew he wouldn't receive it immediately.

After hitting send, Ryzan looks up from his phone and listens closely. He'd heard someone come in and assumed it was Tes and Miro coming back, but was now noting that there seemed to be only one set of feet walking about. Curious, he tucks his phone away and steps out of the living room, finding a wet trail leading to their bedroom. He sighs and follows it, finding Tes inside removing the last of his garments. A slight smile appears on his face as he leers at his husband from the doorway.*

Not that I am complaining, jhal I think you may have locked yathrin outside again.
*This wouldn't be the first time that Miro had ended up locked out due to not keeping up with the dark elves*

She's not coming. I sent her off for now.

... we need to talk.

*finds Tes' tone oddly serious for being naked and thinks it to be some sort of game. With his nudity, a storm raging outside, and it having been months since the last time they were intimate, he's certain there's only one thing on his dear husband's mind right now. Grinning coyly, he saunters over and slides his hands up Tes' sides*
And by "talk" you of course mean....?

*leaves the question open ended and starts to kiss his chest*

*tilts Ryzan's chin up and looks at him gravely*
Miro told me you slept together.

*eyes widen and he finds himself trying to choke down a sudden lump in his throat*
That b***h! stressed scream
*though having been caught off guard, he still tries to play it off*
Do not tell me you actually believe such an outlandish claim. talk2hand

Well... yeah... I'm pretty inclined to now.
*scoffs* And why is that? rolleyes
*puts himself nose to nose with Ryzan, keeping hold of his chin*
Because that expression you made when I said it gave away that it was the truth.

Yep, see? There it is again. *actually finds some amusement in how Ryzan fell right into making the "oh, s**t" face again*
... stressed *slaps Tes' hand away*
She is a flagrant liar and you know it!

Not any more than you are, Ry.

{{ emotion_zombie *passes out and hopes to finish this scene before the hush word changes* sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:16 pm
-she comes in real quick to grab something from her quarters before going back to Upper GGG to visit at the hospital. When she arrives at her quarters, there are three packages outside her door. She smiles and scoots them into her room, placing them on the bed and decides to pause and open one-

-inside the one she opened is the cutest little stuffed elephant she has ever seen. She awws and coos over it and gently takes it out of the package. She looks it over, admiring the workmanship and then hugs it close to her body, sliding to the floor and releasing the stress of the last few weeks and especially the last few days with the scare-

-after a little while, she stands back up, puts the elephant on the bed, wipes her eyes and goes into the bathroom to wash her face. Once presentable, she grabs what she needed, and heads to the door. She pauses, her hand to the doorknob, and looks over her shoulder at the elephant. As a quick decision, she gets the elephant and stuffs it into her bag, heading back upstairs and onto her bike, destination Upper GGG-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm
{{*unpauses*}}

*scowls at his husband's response.*
So you are going to take her word over mine? Over that of your own husband? Yet again!? Do I really mean so little to you that...

Can you just cut the bullshit already? stressed
*gets quiet and just glares at him*
I want to know what happened.
*crosses his arms and turns his head away*
Well, apparently you already heard it from her so...

I want to hear it from you.

*gets quiet again and continues to stare at the wall*
R'zn? Talk to me...
*sighs and goes over to sit on the edge of the bed*
How much did she tell you?

Doesn't matter. *sits next to him* I'm just looking to hear your side of it.

*takes a deep breath*
I.... I was.... *bites his lip*
... I just missed you so mzilt after you left Norrath. I had a lot of difficulty coping and... I resorted to drinking again....

I had quite a bit over my limit and... she was there...
There was no one else I could speak with about my problems and...
.... and she reminded me of you.

*hangs his head in shame*
I wasn't thinking.
*wipes his eyes with the end of his sleeve*

*sighs*
You promised me you weren't going to do that to yourself when I left. You said you'd only have a glass or two here and there.

*laughs humorlessly*
What good is keeping a promise to someone who intends to never see you again?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 pm
*as cold as that question sounded, he can't deny how seemingly futile it could be to someone. But even so...*
The reason I left was so you could be happy...

*scoffs and shakes his head at how ridiculous that sounds*
At the time, I felt that I couldn't give you the kind of relationship you wanted. And you can't say that I didn't try. You know I did.

I really believed the only way was for me to remove myself from your life. I mean, you said yourself after what'shisface that if you and I never met, your life would have been so much better.

Ar'vnes rolleyes And I was upset! You know I did not really mean that.
Yeah, I know that -now-, but....

I was giving you a chance to start over. To live a life where I wasn't there to ******** up everything you cared about. And then you slept with Mir? emotion_eyebrow That's about as suicidal as it gets. stressed You would have been safer stabbing yourself in the heart again! What I went through over it would have been ten times worse for you if anyone found out.

.... neutral
Suicidal?

Very stare
...... *isn't sure what to say to that.* neutral  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:07 am
*takes notice of the odd expression Ryzan is making and raises an eyebrow*
What? emotion_eyebrow

... to be honest... I thought you would be taking this a lot differently confused
Why? neutral
W-Well.... technically speaking, even if I was intoxicated, it would still mean that I cheated on you....
Not really.
... excuse me? emotion_eyebrow
*looks at Ryzan oddly, not seeing how he could be so confused about the whole thing*
Like I said, I left so you could start over. Meet other people, DATE other people, and yes... even have sex with other people if you wanted. I didn't think you'd sleep with Mir, though emotion_eyebrow That was pretty stupid on your part, even if you were drunk.

.... you are not at all upset that I was with someone else after we got married?
I didn't exactly consider it a real marriage at the time, if you remember...

... ha...
.... all this time I was worrying, and you just... *shakes his head*
... I don't believe this... emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:58 am
*smiles a bit as Ryzan mentally beats himself up for having been overly worried about the whole thing*
If it's any consolation, admittedly I -am- upset that you didn't keep your promise to go easy on the booze while I was gone. You've done some pretty stupid things over the years when you've had too much, and I wasn't going to be there anymore to help you through whatever mistakes you'd make.

*shakes his head some more, still a bit in disbelief over how this conversation went*
If you even knew half of the things I've had to help myself through, you would not concern yourself so mzilt with that.

.... I had thought for certain that if you ever found out about what happened between yathrin and I...... that would be the end of our marriage. And.... technically... since it happened before you and I consummated....

Leave the technicalities to lawyers talk2hand As far as I'm concerned, you're my husband now and that's all that matters. Some alcohol induced one nighter several years ago when we weren't even together isn't going to change that.

.... it -was- just a one nighter, right? emotion_eyebrow

rolleyes Of course. Had I been sober, it never would have happened. talk2hand *sets his jaw in anger at the thought of it having happened at all*

*sees that Ryzan still seems upset over the whole thing even though he's cleared the air regarding what it meant for their relationship*
.... that's why you've got such a thing against Mir, isn't it?

*sighs and nods*
She knew I was intoxicated. There is no way she could not have. stare And yet, she did nothing to stop it. *scoffs* She initiated it, even. stressed

*knowing that Ryzan has been taken advantage of a number of times in the past, he can only imagine how bad that must have made him feel*
.... I'm sorry, Ry...

*waves it off*
There is nothing to apologize for. It is not your fault.

In a way, I think it kind of is. You wouldn't have been in that situation if I hadn't left.
*shrugs* Perhaps, jhal it was my own choice to deal with your absence the way I did. And you could not have known yathrin would do such a thing.
Actually.... sweatdrop ... considering that she could no longer get her fix from me, I should have known she'd set her eyes on you. She always did have a crush on you...
emotion_eyebrow Really? emotion_eyebrow
Yeeeeah.... pretty much from the moment you introduced yourself to her.
emotion_facepalm Jhal, she knew I do not like women that way.
Not at the time she didn't emotion_awesome She actually didn't find out you were gay until much MUCH later. rofl
*pinches the bridge of his nose. He always knew the woman was daft, but she never seems to cease proving herself even more so than he believes*
Even so, she knew well before you left. I would think she would have long since stopped entertaining any such thoughts of me.

Obviously, she hadn't. As you might have noticed, her and reality don't always see eye-to-eye if you know what I mean.

*sighs, knowing how right his husband is on that point*
What happened between her and I is still not your fault. Just as my actions were my own, hers were also her own. It was out of your control.

Still.... I'm sorry you had to go through that again...
*rests his head on his husband's shoulder*
It could have been worse.

.... ninja want me to beat her up for you? ninja
*giggles* I do not think that would be wise.
Probably not, but she can heal emotion_awesome No one would ever know unless they were there to see it. ninja
*shakes his head at Tes' joking and cuddles up closer*
I think she has beaten herself up plenty for it now that she has experienced similar herself.

*kisses the top of Ryzan's head and starts stroking his hair*
..... soooo.... now that -that's- settled, and we've got the place to ourselves now.... ninja

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I was starting to wonder just how long you could put it off in this storm. wink

It was hard. So so very hard crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 am
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:39 am
(( Hard in more ways than one! rofl ))

Taking the portal to the bar since the day still had remnants of the storm that came by and she just had her hair done, Liada plopped behind the bar to get something out of the fridge and took a gulp of bottled water. Waving hi to the spooked goons she went to look over the board and noticed the word hadn't been updated yet. Not surprising considering the past week had been adventurous enough so she went ahead on fixing that.

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK:

You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja US (5/7 - 5/13)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

When that was fixed she went over to the club next door to start doing plans of decor for summer. It was just around the corner after all.  

Liada Trovaras

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games