Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:54 pm
*fake pouts* Just the ladies' rooms?
*suddenly feels like he's been hanging around Ryzan too much* stressed

Take care, yourself. There might be vampire slayers out there.
*waves and finishes off his drink, raising an eyebrow at the newcomer's choice of music*

Well, that's certainly... different.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 pm
I see. It seemed to fit since my attire is of a Bao Sanniang who lived during China's Three Kingdoms era.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm
Do you always pick out a theme song for your outfit when you go places? Seems a bit.... um...

... well, I'm sure there's a word for it.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 pm
No. smile

Ah, you would be the Quortek that miss Rei had in her memories?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm
I prefer to go by Tes, but I suppose yes.. that would be me. I don't imagine there are any other "Quortek"s running around these parts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm
I see. Tes it is.

I would wonder why she called you that if she hadn't gotten religious people to give her information she wants by making them watch her destroy sacred items and burning religious texts knowing their religions said that was a grave sin.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm
..... *stares blankly. Aside from hearing the word "religious" a lot, he has no idea what the hell was being babbled on about nor what it had to do with anything*

uh... pissing people off?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm
Probably a little off topic.

But some religions say to in any way destroy anything related to the religion is a big sin and if doing exactly that would break a person down she would do it right in front of the person saying the blasphemy would stop if she got the information she wanted.

Well, that probably made her sound horrible.

Well, she was nice to friends, but had little motivation to be nice to scum or bullies or the like if she didn't need to be.

*goes to the open bar and makes a drink*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 pm
Why yes, it does make her sound horrible, especially if you consider that religions are not followed exclusively by "scum" and "bullies", therefore innocents are affected as well.

Torture in general, whether physical or psychological, is also very inefficient since the subject will say anything to make it stop, including false information. It's also assuming that the subject even has the information you want to begin with, which might not necessarily be the case, which would make the practice not only a waste of time and resources, but inhumane even by the standards of those who are advocates of the practice since that means the subject was then tortured for no good reason.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm
She could sense if she was being lied to though. A lie feels different from the truth, to those who are psychically prone.

She could also change her form and appearance and has gone by at least 50 pseudonyms.

[I never did retcon out that ability to sense lies, never saw a reason to.]  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm
With an ability like that, she could just as well have used regular interrogation techniques instead of torture. Torture is the lazy way out for the hateful and unintelligent.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:03 pm
I suppose she could have if she didn't do all kinds of acts that would be thought unthinkable of someone who was from the highest race in her whole dimension.

People would usually expect such a being to be pure but most Makaijin are ordinary people with no concept of lower beings until they go to other realms.

But leaving their realm makes them somewhat lower beings themselves for the duration of their visit. Not their world, not their rules. A lot choose not to do so.

*finishes her drink and pays for it*

Well I should be going.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm
*stares blankly again*
O... kaaaaaaaay. You have fun doing... whatever it is you do then.

*gives a half assed wave, then heads back downstairs himself, feeling this "socializing" thing isn't really his bag*

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm
*vanishes*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 am
((I call this for my theme song! 3nodding : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjfGVI6Lvd0 ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games