Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:48 am
(( I love this song, reminds me of two friends who sing this all the time ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 am
*finishing his shift in the kitchen, decides to head over to the bar for a little while, since he hasn't been there for a while. When he walks into the dining room, Velcore glides down from his perch by the statue, Hiro hanging from his mouth by the scruff of his neck* Hey Velcore. Hi Hiro.

*mouth full of fur, Velcore doesn't answer, and Hiro just looks annoyed*

*walks over to the bar, the dragon and raccoon following him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 am
-dame comes bebopping in, swishing her hips to the inaudible music coming from her headphones, and heads towards the JD, stops, swings around in a circle then slides and dances over to the minifridge behind the bar to get something. She continues dancing and bouncing as she bends over to browse what is available, oblivious to her surroundings- 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 am
*still trying to clean fur out of his mouth* Hiro, you are shedding.

Can't help it. *starts putting his fur back in order*

*watches dame dance through the bar, not noticing anything* Ookay... *walks over behind her, trying to look over her shoulder to see what's in the fridge*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:56 am
-still doesn't hear anything except music and keeps dancing, grabs a water and backs into Karrie while still bent over, gasps and turns around, grabbing weapons out of her clothes and whipping around, gun pointed at Karrie, star ready to fly, flinging her headphones back at the same time- surprised stare evil confused sweatdrop stressed burning_eyes eek mad Karrie!

YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! mad -turns around and slipping her weapons back in place and comes full circle like she never had them out- emotion_kirakira

-takes a deep breath then smiles largely at him- How are you? biggrin -walks over and gives him a big hug, kiss/nipping his jaw and then pressing the cold bottle of water against the back of his neck outta meanness- twisted whee 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 pm
*had automatically reached for the knife he keeps under his jacket when he saw dame going for her gun, thinking she saw something else, then when he realized what happened, dropped his hand* Sorry. sweatdrop I didn't mean to scare you.

*hugs her, shivering at the cold water on his neck* I'm doing all right. You?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:05 pm
Good...-grins at him and leads him outside- Let's go for a little walkie. whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm
*makes his way upstairs for a glass of brandy before he and his husband go out... assuming his husband isn't going to sleep in. stare He takes down a bottle, fills himself a glass, then puts the bottle back and has a seat on the corner stool*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm
-dame walks through the front door looking very pleased, and smiles when she sees Ryzan- Ryzan! biggrin -walks over and hugs him- How are you? biggrin whee Did you get to see pictures of the babies? whee 4laugh heart -pulls back and holds him at arm's length- You look rather dashing, sir. wink Hot plans later? whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm
*returns both the hug and smile*
I am doing quite well~ There was recently a bit of... tension that got released, so I have been feeling quite bronretla whee

*looks a bit confused at the mention of baby pictures*
.... what babies? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm
eek OMGah... emotion_0A0 -dame realises her mistake- Nobody...and I...-puts finger to lip- I told her.... emotion_eyebrow -facepalms- emotion_facepalm stressed The twins were born May 1st. biggrin -whips out her phone and starts showing Ryzan pictures- whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 pm
* Dark, ravenous birds fly into the main bar and scan the room for any possible threat. Moments later, a loud, obnoxious screech was given. QuietStorm XII enters the room.*

Easy little ones, who knows what kind of "dragons" are sleeping in this cave. Heh.

* Motions the birds to perch high and watch their master's back. Spies others in the bar, shrugs shoulders, and continues to the bar*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:31 pm
*is even more confused by dame's babbling and before he can get a word in about it, he finds himself with his hands clamped around his ears, the screech shooting a sharp pain through his head* gonk
Zolarix gonk

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm
Ack! -almost drops her phone from the commotion- stressed I am tired of being surprised today. stare -finally sees QSXII come in- Shoulda known from the birds. rolleyes lol

-nods to him as he walks past then turns back to Ryzan- You alright?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm
They won't bite. Honest.

* Reaches over the bar for a random bottle*

Man, the one thing they manage to do right is stock this place, no?

* Begins drinking *

Hope you guys are having a good night.... good rum...

*Continues drinking*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games