Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 pm
Pardon? sweatdrop
*slowly removes his hands from his ears, but can still barely hear a thing through the ringing*

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm
Indeed, QS, indeed. -looks at Ryzan again, points to him and then makes the okay hand gesture- Are you okay?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:46 pm
Ah... I... I -think- I will be fine sweatdrop
*rubs his temples to try to ease the lingering effects such a loud, biting noise had on his sensitive hearing*

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 pm
He'll be fine... it should pass momentarily... Wait! He's got Elf Ears!... it should pass momentarily..

*drinks nervously*

It should pass momentarily  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 pm
I'm sure...-pats Ryzan's hand- Can I get you anything? heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 pm
.... pardon? sweatdrop
*keeps rubbing his temples. He tries to do a bit of lip reading, but that's something he never was very good at.*

Ryzan Vixtul

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm
Above average hearing. No bueno.

* Continues drinking and watching *  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 am
-sighs- stressed -uses her phone and types out what she said-

Can I get you anything? Also, the twins were born May 1st. Psy's twins. biggrin

-shows the phone to him and then a few of the pictures-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 am
* Finishes Bottle*

Is it me or does trouble tend to follow me a bit? Well this has been fun kiddies but..

* Grabs another bottle *

Mischief is calling and the night's still young. Make sure you two clean up after yourselves. The upper management is kinda a... aggressive about messes being made in such a pretty... bar... Good Night!

* Gives a quick, distinct whistle. The evil birds work themselves into a flurry and quickly flew out of the bar. QuietStorm XII vanishes into the night. *  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 am
Night QuietStorm! biggrin

-shows Ryzan a few more photos then promises to text him a few more. She excuses herself and makes her way to her quarters for some much needed sleep-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:38 am
*is surprised by the news that Psyzapp's children had already been born. It seemed like it hadn't been that long ago that he even found out that she was pregnant sweatdrop Perhaps he's starting to adopt his dear husband's poor sense of time gonk After QuietStorm and dame both take their leave, he finishes off his brandy and heads back downstairs, hoping his hearing will be better soon*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:17 am
Coming in through the main entrance of the bar Anira greets the goons at the doors and heads over to the bar. Digging into the fridge she pulls out a bottled green tea and looks over her phone to see the mass text Psy had sent out about the babies. Liada had it sent forward to her since and when she looked over the date she sighed and took a swig of her drink. I suppose either I need to get a new phone or I need to keep in touch with my messages for. Dear me whatever happened to reliable messaging via mirrors? sad  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:22 am
The room fills with the loud base of the music from next door as the door to the club swings open. Hauk looks up and sees Anira and nods in greeting. Weaving around her to get to the fridge for a bottled water. Afternoon Anira, you just coming in for a shift?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:30 am
Anira waves since she was in the middle of taking a sip when Hauk walked in. Once she swallowed it she turned to him looking curious. Is it afternoon already? Oh my I thought it was not quite noon yet. I am doing well dear, it seems that Mrs. Dougherty has been in the hospital since she is having her babies early. Unless something has changed since I am just now seeing my texts for it....um...how do you delete older messages so that you can make room for new ones? She holds out her phone to the Viking with a pleading look. sweatdrop  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am
Putting down his bottle he gives a small chuckle at his housemate and takes hold of her phone. You work around tech stuff just fine when it comes to your DJ job, your iPad, and anything else I've seen you around, but give you a cellphone and you practically come close to breaking the thing from overload. rolleyes As he shows her the routine of messages he thinks about the comment about Psy and the kids. Yea Rev already updated me saying that Harskarinna's kids were born on the 1st, boy and a girl. I'm supposed to deliver a couple of gift baskets later today when I get around to the other errands for her. stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games