Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm
Liada nods and takes a sip of her drink before going to the pad again.

"Are you able to use sign language or is this easier? Or I could send you texts as well on your phone? "  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:57 pm
I am afraid that sign language is something I am unfamiliar with, though after this experience, it feels compelling to learn. Texts would be fine as well if you believe that would be easier for yourself. I personally think handwriting messages is mzilt mzilt easier than composing anything on my phone sweatdrop

My dear m'ranndii and I have primarily been using mental communication, though it is far easier a task to do with him because I am already quite familiar with his mind. It would take a bit mzild concentration to use with others, jhal it is still entirely possible.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 pm
emotion_facepalm She completely forgot about the option of telepathy since she rarely used it herself. Thinking on it she scribbled down some more and pulled up the pad.

"I like the idea of mind reading if you wanna try it. Being a fox spirit it comes easy but since I don't want to flip out people I rarely use it other then when I'm talking to Leko and Anira. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 pm
Bronretla~ If it is something you can already do, that will make it mzilt mzilt easier. whee For those without the ability, like my dear m'ranndii for instance, I have to dig through their mind to find what they are trying to communicate sweatdrop Jhal, since you can just send it to me, that means I do no have to look for it~ Though something that can take some getting used to I'm told....

*looks Liada directly in the eyes and concentrates sending her a message.*

When I use it, it sounds like the person's own voice in their head rather than mine~  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm
Liada stays still as Ryzan focuses on her. Closing her eyes a moment her ear twitches to the presence probing her mind. She opens her mind out and feels the familiar aura of Ryzan and listens carefully to what he says. Nodding slightly she takes care with her response.

Testing....testing...that is quite an odd sensation of hearing my own voice when I know its not mine...ooh! That tickles! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 pm
*leave his mind open to receiving, knowing that she is likely to respond in kind. He then lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles at her response*
Given that one of my duties as an enchanter was manipulation, it is the only way I learned to send messages to another's mind. I am sure you can imagine how it was normally used.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 pm
stare Unfortunately I can, Mab had quite the training for me on how to use it in my case. A lot of it being interrogation....but lets not go there. How on earth did you damage your hearing? sad Putting the pad of paper and pen away she returns to her drink and turns to face Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm
*sighs and settles onto a stool, propping his elbow up on the bar and resting his chin in his hand*
I only came in for a drink or two and began chatting a bit with fair dame in the meantime, when suddenly there was a piercing screech in the bar gonk I believe it was one of QuietStorm's birds as he appeared shortly after.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Awww QS was here!? Damn I haven't seen him in forever. Sorry to hear about that. If it was just a bird the minimum or medium ear drops should do the trick but who knows. Just follow my instructions. Oh! Did you hear Psy had her babies finally! Her tail swishes in giddy delight at the thought of being an Auntie again. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm
*somehow feels the phrase "just a bird" is a gross understatement* sweatdrop
Xas xas. Fair dame had made mention of it and showed me a few pictures she had taken of them..... or rather, mzild like a lot of pictures she had taken sweatdrop I thought these portable phone devices had some kind of limit on how many such things they could store. sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm
Well it really depends on the limits of the phone, there are also some phones where it has a storage place online if your phone can connect to the web so she may have one of those setups as well. I haven't seen them myself but from what I had my minion stationed poor Psy has been through a lot. She was in the recovery room for hours for surgery. sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 pm
*walks into the bar* Hi Liada, hi Ryzan. ^_^ *goes behind the bar to decide what she wants to drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Gi ussta.... I had not realized that child birth was so difficult for rivven, though I suppose her having twins added to the complication. She is doing better now, xas?

*becomes rather concerned and starts thinking of possible things he might be able to acquire for her to aid the healing process. While doing so, he hears a sound that seemed like it might be someone's voice and turns to see Kits*
Vendui'~

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm
From what I know she has made it through and is home safe and sound. But having twins for a petite woman such as herself makes it very tough for childbirth.

Hearing another voice she tries to remember to keep her mind open to Ryzan and smiles to Kits. Hi Kits, heads up Ryzan can't hear so well so you might have to right down stuff to talk. sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 1, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm
*grins at Ryzan, then hears what Liada says* Oh, what happened?

*looks around for some paper, wondering why there isn't any out already if Ryzan can't hear* cat_confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games