Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 pm
*smiles politely at Kits and waits until Liada is done exchanging words with her before further communicating anything*

I should get Quortek to drive me over for a visit sometime... though perhaps it would be best I wait until my hearing has recovered. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm
Apparently QS was here recently and his bird squawked too loudly hurting his eardrums. He's pretty much deaf for the moment but I'm hoping my ear drops will help. She pulls out her pad of paper and pen out for Kits. Here you go. She turns to Ryzan and nods.

That might be a good plan dear. Psy's already gonna be distracted enough with the children and most likely her mother before she'll be able to keep track of your lack of hearing. sweatdrop I sent her several gift baskets to help with the healing process.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 3, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Oh man... that's not good. cat_sad At least you've got something that can help. *takes the pad of paper and pen*

*pours herself a glass of wine and takes it to a seat*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 pm
Ah~ I was just wondering if I should look into getting some healing potions from my world for jabbress, jhal I trust anything you sent her along those lines would work just as well if not better.

*almost feels like he's being rude for not including Kits in the conversation, but it can't be helped sweatdrop He's sure Liada has probably explained things to her already at least*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:38 pm
I've had to make them in the past for Anira so I have 3 types for different levels of damages. So how have you been dear?

Taking a sip of her drink she responds to Ry.
I sent her a hoopla of things to help with the healing and just relaxing. Having twins is a handful even with all the help of the staff and family to back her up. I feel kinda bad because I barely got anything for her hubby. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 pm
*laughs a little nervously*
Gi ussta.... I was not even thinking of how difficult a time her husband would also be having. sweatdrop Trying to do any sort of shopping for him would be nearly impossible for me given how little I actually have come to know him. sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm
I've been... busy. cat_sweatdrop I've been doing a lot of interviews for summer help at AS, and I opened the pool earlier this week.

*watches the expressions on Liada and Ryzan's faces and gets very confused*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm
Realizing that Kits was looking at them strangely Liada giggled embarrassed. Oh crap sorry Kits, I've been communicating with Ry via telepathy since it was easier. sweatdrop

I know what you mean I barely know the guy so I did the typical new father gift basket....which wasn't much, his kids got more swag than he did.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 6, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm
Oh! Well, that makes a lot more sense now! cat_xd I've been trying to figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 pm
I am not even sure what is typical to give new fathers. sweatdrop All those who I was closest to were elves and elves so rarely have children in my world. Those that do.... not all of them are really inclined to raise them.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm
stare Sadly that sounds like a few human fathers who would do the same. I pretty much got him booze, cigars, and a book on parenting since he's a first timer. xd

Yea but don't let us stop you from chatting to him. He can talk just fine just not hear a damn thing. Comes out fuzzy to him at the moment. She gets up from her stool and motions Kits to sit as she goes to refresh her drink. You want me to make you anything?  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm
Well, it's kinda awkward, knowing that he can't hear me, and is talking to you at the same time... cat_sweatdrop *takes a sip of her wine* No thanks, I've still got some here.

*picks the pen up and writes a note for Ryzan* Thought you might like to know, I gave Miro a job at AS, working in the pet spa. She's doing all right so far. *Since Miro asked for a place to stay, Kits knows she's not staying with the dark elves anymore, but thought that he'd like to know she's all right at least*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:29 pm
Xas... I have become aware that abandonment is not exclusive to elves, though it seems far mzild common amongst dark elves than many other races. So mzilt so that it actually seemed normal to me when I was growing up and envied those who had been abandoned, feeling that ilhar actually taking care of and raising me somehow made me.... how you say.... freakish.

*looks down at the note Kits wrote and actually is a bit surprised*
I was not sure she would actually be willing to get a job. She has always been mzild of a loner as far as I know rolleyes Mzild so than even my dear m'ranndii.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 pm
Well you'd be surprised with humans. When it comes to children in most cases of ancient times they were either abandoned, or abused, especially if they were b*****d children on both poor or nobility. In come countries they would kill their children based on being born the wrong gender or overpopulation. Its not so much that these days but there are plenty of abuse case in both physical and a sexual sense. Psy's kids are lucky to have their father indeed. That is if Psy's family doesn't kill Dough boy one day. rofl

She mixes up her drink and turns to lean on the bar counter and listen in on their conversation about Miro, she wasn't sure what was up with her getting a job at AS but she felt she'd figure it out eventually.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm
*nods* She came in and filled out an application, so I gave her a chance. It's nothing hard for her, she's mostly entertaining the animals.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games