Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

"this year"? Is there a story here? eek

yeppers....weeeeeellll last year one of the tubes with a lit mortar fell over and the firework almost went through a neighbors window...we had a beautiful show on the ground but it was suppose to be in the sky.....

Oh dear. eek

Well, at least it worked out, right?

yep...but we did have an incident tonight...boy was it ever wild...

Oh dear... What happened? eek

well one the fireworks I bought was a 15 mortar firework called the executioner...well it decided to jump its stand and fall....and it fell facing me...so I was hit by two of the mortars....then next thing I knew I was in the middle of a firework shower with every way I went the mortars were going off....

Are you okay? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. eek

well one the fireworks I bought was a 15 mortar firework called the executioner...well it decided to jump its stand and fall....and it fell facing me...so I was hit by two of the mortars....then next thing I knew I was in the middle of a firework shower with every way I went the mortars were going off....

Are you okay? gonk

yeah...got some bruises and a burn on my arm but nothing serious....Kasai got hit by some of the smaller parts of it..I got the worst of it cause I was the closet....sure did scare me though...I like fireworks in the sky not on the ground....but the last one I set off really made up for it...it was a 25 mortar one...boy that was beautiful....and being under it but far enough away from it was awesome....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. eek

Are you okay? gonk

yeah...got some bruises and a burn on my arm but nothing serious....Kasai got hit by some of the smaller parts of it..I got the worst of it cause I was the closet....sure did scare me though...I like fireworks in the sky not on the ground....but the last one I set off really made up for it...it was a 25 mortar one...boy that was beautiful....and being under it but far enough away from it was awesome....

Oh dear. Well, I'm glad you're mostly okay. D:

Otherwise, had a good time? ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? gonk

yeah sore but kk....

**smiling** it was wonderful.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? gonk

yeah sore but kk....

That's good. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? gonk

yeah sore but kk....

That's good. 3nodding

yeppers that is....

now I must do what these voices in my head are telling me...so I say nighters and hope you have a good one....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? gonk

yeah sore but kk....

That's good. 3nodding

yeppers that is....

now I must do what these voices in my head are telling me...so I say nighters and hope you have a good one....

Good night. You too. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 am
Nia Phoenix

classified_fu Niawhydidn'tyouplaypersuasionlastnightyouhadthirtychancestoscoreapointandpossibly
savememillionsofgold! classified_fu  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:57 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

classified_fu Niawhydidn'tyouplaypersuasionlastnightyouhadthirtychancestoscoreapointandpossibly

nooneseemedtobeplayinganythingsoIfiguredtheyweretakingthenightoffandhowcouldIhavesavedyoumillionsanyway? sad  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:00 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

nooneseemedtobeplayinganythingsoIfiguredtheyweretakingthenightoffandhowcouldIhavesavedyoumillionsanyway? sad

Well, people don't play the last day often because they can't score any longer or they are too far back.

You and Felinophile tied and now I have to double prize. gonk

Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Well, people don't play the last day often because they can't score any longer or they are too far back.

Lol

Wow! Cool (sorry) I usually will play to the very end..but even in OUAT Rahl was out of town, so I didn't see the point! and Daddicus or you hadn't quoted me in the training room, that's usually how I judge when it's time to post LOL

Oh! and I might not have made a difference LOL - if you didn't pick my numbers blaugh  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:08 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

Wow! Cool (sorry) I usually will play to the very end..but even in OUAT Rahl was out of town, so I didn't see the point! and Daddicus or you hadn't quoted me in the training room, that's usually how I judge when it's time to post LOL

Oh! and I might not have made a difference LOL - if you didn't pick my numbers blaugh

If you didn't get quoted you probably killed the droid? >.<

But there were thirty opportunities to break the tie! gonk

It's okay. I don't mind being broke. emo

LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

LOL

30? How so? please 'splain Lucy  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:21 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Lol

LOL

30? How so? please 'splain Lucy

There are 3 numbers that each get checked against 10 numbers. You could technically wind up scoring 30 points in one day. (That's a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000 chance, though. Lol)  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games