Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:30 am
*As Ryzan looks back at her, she smiles, not sure if he'd heard her. Most of those she thought-speaks to are other demons... with the exception of the ghostly one, but that's a somewhat different ballgame. *  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 am
*brow furrows a bit when she doesn't further respond. Perhaps it would have been best for him to exchange words the same way as he had just been doing with Liada.*

It has been a while since I have seen you around here it seems.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:45 am
((Sorry about that... thought you was thinking to yourself... sweatdrop ))

*Tilts her head, the thoughts coming through are in her own voice, different than usual.*

Yes, it has been awhile since I've seen anyone here but the goon-squad. How are you, other than the hearing thing?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:56 am
*Reaches up a pulls down the bottle of Amaretto, pouring a glass over ice before sitting down behind the bar.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:56 am
{{I can see how it can be confusing since I usually do not have a need to post thought-speak sweatdrop }}

Goons?

*looks around and notices the men wandering around still.*

Gi ussta~ They have practically become simply a part of the scenery sweatdrop I have been rather well as of late, though admittedly a bit of a hermit. redface I had only recently gotten the news about jabbress having her children, which it seems everyone else has known for several days now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:07 am
So I'd heard, but haven't yet had a chance to visit her. With so much family around she probably doesn't need extra visitors right now. I do need to send her a little something, though.

*Glances at the goons.* I only notice them as they're about the only life I see when I pop in. Hermit? I just figured you and the hubby were enjoying a bit of the honeymoon phase. xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 am
*blushes and giggles*
Nau, naut yet at least. It has not quite reached the rainy season it seems. wink And for a while we had a rather unwelcome guest that I would rather not be around to potentially hear or otherwise witness such activities. stare She is gone now, though.

I was thinking of visiting jabbress after my hearing has recovered. Liada has provided me with some ear drops that should hopefully help.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:20 am
Glad to hear there's no rainy season. xd *Opts to leave the guest topic alone as it seems to rankle Ry* I'm sure Psy would love to see you. And hopefully the drops work quickly. *Takes a sip of her drink.* What happened?  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 am
The other products I have gotten from Liada have worked marvelously, so I am certain these drops will return everything to normal. The instructions said it could take a few weeks depending on the level of damage. If it is not too severe, my hearing should be back in a week. whee

QuietStorm had come in the other night and had some birds with him. One of them let out a rather loud screech, which for those with normal hearing would have likely just been an annoyance, jhal as you may know, mine is quite sensitive. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:48 am
*Nods* Ah, ouch. *Her mind drifts for a moment to Lily, also sensitive to sound, though she's not a dark elf. Only half-elf, really.* I hadn't realized QS had returned. With birds... hmmm.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:57 am
Xas... I am not sure why birds, though I do not believe this is the first time he has had them with him. However, his appearances here are so few and far between that I could be mistaken of such sweatdrop The last specific instance I remember him being here, he had put a sizable hole through the wall, which jabbress had to call a team in to repair first thing in the kre'tan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 am
*Takes another long sip of her drink, starting to feel a little sleepy.* I haven't seen him in a very long time. I don't imagine Psy was happy about holes in the wall, perhaps that's why he's been scarce.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 am
Perhaps so.. sweatdrop Though he did assist in her wedding ceremony. Black was to be one of the groomsmen, jhal never arrived, so QuietStorm took his place at the last minute.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 am
Black, another one MIA. Sadly, I missed her wedding. sweatdrop *Finishes her drink.* Seems I've been MIA quite a bit, too. redface  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:19 am
I had almost thought I would miss the wedding sweatdrop We barely arrived on time. {{In all reality, the puppetmaster actually slept through it stare As characters, we were there though sweatdrop }}

There has been mzilt I feel I have missed staying downstairs sweatdrop I have always been mzild social in the past. It just may be my dear m'ranndii is shaping me into his likeness gonk  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games