Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:30 am
*Glances at Ry* Somehow I don't see you changing that drastically. *Takes her glass to the sink and rinses it out before returning to the bar.* Though it'd be fun to see you more often, it's good to see you both settled. emotion_hug Think maybe Bratty needs her bed here in a minute, though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:36 am
*After giving Ry a good hug, she wishes him goodnight and slips off in to the shadows to take a long nap.*

((Nighters))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:41 am
*returns the hug and waves*
Plynn kyon~

*now left with no one but the goons, he wanders over to the office and does the security measures, making his way back down to his quarters for the rest of the night*

*meanwhile, the goons are left wondering what the deal was tonight with people just sitting around in the bar not saying anything*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 am
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 pm
*Calmly walks into*

The great thing about this place is that no matter how extravagant this place becomes, the security is still lame. Heh.

* Motions pet Raven to perch high to keep watch. The bird does just that, landing on top of the high windows, quietly scanning for any threats.*

Let's see whats on the menu today...

* Hops behind the bar and starts searching for something in particular.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm
* After what seems like hours of searching *

Nothing but booze.. of course. But...

* Looks at his stopwatch, then at the security office *

Another time, I have a potential buyer to meet up with. Come!

* The raven quickly landed on his master's shoulders as he left the bar. *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Diamond Wales rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 4, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:51 pm
Diamond walks into the bar. Looking about, she notices that no one is currently in and just purchases a drink. Sipping it, she seats herself onto one of the stools at the bar and relaxes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 pm
With the door sliding open Liada looks in a mirror in Psy's office to quickly check her hair before walking away from the downstairs door and out of the office. Heading to the jukebox she looks through the variety of music wondering what she'd be in the mood for and finally picks a song. Turning to the bar she sees both old and new faces and puts on a smile. Hey QS! Long time no see! How goes things other then making elves deaf?

Coming closer to the bar she smiles at the newcomer. Hi! Welcome to Most Wanted, Make yourself at home here. whee  

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:08 pm
* Enters the bar *

Looks like the bar is waking up, how is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:11 pm
Diamond looks up and regards the people entering with curiosity. "Thank you, I'm doing well. I just got into town, figured it would be a good place to get away for a bit."  

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm
Kat entered the bar from the office and headed behind the counter. She smiled at Liada and did a double take at QS's appearance in the bar. Arching an eyebrow, she looked at him.

"Well, well.....QuietStorm....long time, no see. Do be a dear and keep the bar standing and in one piece, please, love? "

She turned and went about making a pomegranate martini and noticed the newcomer.

"Hello there...don't think I've seen you around here before. I'm Katana, the co-manager of the bar...but most people around here just call me Kat. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:19 pm
(( Crap that's what happens when I skim read sorry QS stressed ))

Giving a wink to the winged dark one she moves behind the bar and picks out a couple bottles to mix with and an empty glass. Feisty as ever sexy. A little mischief here, a little work there. Same ol same ol. How about you? Leko aware of your reappearance?

Putting the glass down she turns to face the new girl. I thought you smelled of fresh meat. Well you were right on one thing, this is one of the best places to be for a newbie. I'm Liada Trovaras, fox spirit, alchemist, club owner and Most Wanted Lady #6 at your service. Always nice to see some new blood around here so we hope you enjoy your stay here in our little town. Hearing Kat she jumps and practically glomps the redhead. KAT! MISSED YOU SO MUCH!  

Liada Trovaras

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Diamond just quirks an eyebrow. She was confused as to what constituted new meat, though she had a sneaking suspicion that she qualified. "Thank you, my name is Diamond Wales, though you can just call me Dia. Most people do. Pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm
Lol... Kat, you of all people know I cannot make that promise. However I will take a drink.

* Turns to Linda*

I don't think Leko knows... but I won't underestimate that one. Ever.

* Glances at the unknown face *

I don't know you. You seem nice, or is it naive. Whatever, welcome. twisted

*Sits at the bar*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm
Eyes widening at the intensity of the fox glomp, she laughed and returned the hug.

"You act like I've been gone for years. lol I've just been busy finishing up quarterly reports and stuff for the bar."

She took her drink and had a seat next to QS.

"Now, QS....you know this is a self service bar. wink Besides, you didn't tell me what you wanted."

She giggled and sipped her drink.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games