Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm
Diamond smirked. "Naive? I haven't been called that in a very long time. Overly cautious, yes, but never naive."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Liada gives a mild glare to her dear friend.

Um...love you dearly but you might as well HAVE BEEN gone for years considering how much you've missed! Have you even seen any of the texts or calls me and Hauk have sent you about Psy and the babies?! gonk

Before she gets more frantic she takes a sip of her drink and turns to the Diamond. Sorry for my energy here there's been a lot going on lately. So what brought you here?  

Liada Trovaras

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:44 pm
* Grabs two bottles *

If you insist Kat.

* Feeds the raven a live mouse and commands it to take watch, The raven flies and perches on a high window. Continues making his drink *

Well, Diamond. This crowd tends to be a little rough so being overly cautious at times could work to your advantage, especially since your new blood. Right, Linda?

*Caught Linda's glare*

When in doubt.. pack heat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 pm
Diamond's smirk was still in place. "I wouldn't worry too much about it being a bit rowdy. Been in rougher places, and with a lot less to defend myself with." She looked over to Liada. "And don't worry about it. I've been around hyper people before. Doesn't bother me."  

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm
She sighed, "Yes, I got the texts, but it's been crazy around here, what with me trying to plan a baby shower, going to see MY mother, and keep up with everything here. I've just been busy, but I think I can take a breather now."

She turned to Dia and smiled. "Technically, I'm Most Wanted Lady #2. Psyzapp-d is the owner of Most Wanted, but she's just had twins recently, otherwise she'd be here to greet you as well. biggrin "

She shuddered when QS fed his bird and sighed again.

"And you best consider yourself lucky that Psy's not here to see you with your bird. She'd make dinner out of it....you know how she feels about animals in the bar. rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm
*appears and ignores the crowd*
*heads to get a pint of Jack - then freeze* eek
*smells the air then flips her head around and stares at the bird*
*points at it and summons the feather she found earlier*
Just what the hell!?
*shakes it furiously at the bird*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Dude forget Psy being angry over the bird how do you think she's gonna react when she just now hears from you? sweatdrop Alright I know things have been crazy here and there and I'm glad you're doing well for the most part. For a second I thought you were gonna have another disappearing act on us.

Her ears perk when she feels Leko's aura, turning and takes a long drag of her drink. Speaking of disasters.... eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm
*Eyes the crowd gathering in the bar as she slips through the shadows. Moves quietly towards the bar, wondering if she should toss some popcorn in the microwave in case all Hades breaks loose.*

((Passes the RN device to Lia))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm
* Takes a quick drink *

You don't want to eat THAT bird, lol

* Raven monitors the crown. *

So is there an official list of Wanted Ladies? Are there actually bounties on your head? I mean... figuratively speaking of course. Wouldn't dream of turning any of you guys in for gold.. or money... or rare items ... diamonds .... rubies ...land. NO! Wouldn't dream of it....

*Leko!*

Great.... Hey Leko! How've you been!?!?!? xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:09 pm
She arched an eyebrow at Liada.

"Well, sorry for me doing my job and going to see MY mother for Mother's Day. If that constitutes a disappearing act, then I guess I did. Kyle's been busy taking gifts from all of Psy's business associates out to the estate, and the poor man needs his time off too."

She nodded at Leko when she appeared. "Leko? Gimme one of those cloves I know you have on you, if you don't mind. I find that I'm in the mood for one."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm
*Shrugs softly, slipping behind the bar to pour a nice splash of Amaretto over ice. She takes her glass, disappearing in to the shadows, opting to have a seat up in the rafters.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 pm
*glares at the bird*
I detest birds... stare
The whole lot of you!

*still glaring at him flips out her pack of cloves and taps one out for Kat*
*slowly turns her head to QSXII*
Don't play nice with me sir.
I know where you've been..
and I know you won't turn me in for deliverance... twisted
because... they want you too!

*points the feather and him and laughs hysterically*
*lights her self a clove out of the pack then notices a face she has never seen before* eek
*waves at the new lady with a smirk*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Diamond just sits back and watches the interaction between the obviously long-time friends. She figures that they all must be feeling pretty stressed to lose track of time. She takes a sip of the drink she has, then asks a question. "How precisely did you become most wanted, anyway? There isn't a bounty or anyting, is there?"

((keep on switching between past and present tense. Should get that straightened around razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm
(( Damnit I was just doing so well too. *spins* ))

Sighing she takes a sip of her drink and pinches the bridge of her nose. Look I'm not saying you shouldn't be doing your job and yes Kyle rocks at everything he does. I'm just saying that's most likely not gonna stop our mistress from a rant fest that she's famous for. That's all.

Looking up she spots Brat and gives a wave up to her. Moving around the bar she sits next to Diamond and watches the fun. Honestly no there's no bounty on us, its just a title as far as I know. But Kat would be able to define the title since she is number two after all. Leko there is #4 I think.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm
((Forget to spin of course stare ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games