Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:35 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
iChaosLod
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
iChaosLod
Whats the limits on the personal attributes?.. since every guild is different

It's hard to really say, considering we like people to think outside the box. Just try to avoid extremes, like getting two additional combat styles without draw backs and the like. If you come up with something, talk to someone and they'll give you input.
Well normally I dont have a problem..
Im just making a generic character that dosn't use ninjutsu or genjutsu...

completely different from what i normally do so i have no clue what to do

So... you're Rock Lee? Ha ha.

Well, just think of it simply. Stronger? Faster? Do you wanna save stamina or chakra?
Our personal attributes help just define what you want. For instance, I play the Raikage. One of her personal attributes allows her to ignore restrictions on style based on body type. You get to think outside the box.

Hmmm
- Increased Stamina +30
- Reduced stamina cost for taijutsu (idk how much)
- ignore restrictions on style based on body type!

Lol i literally can not think of anything...  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 am
Question: I'm an extremely creative person and love creating jutsu for bloodlines. If I decide to start creating jutsu for my bloodline is there a limit to how many I can create or no?  

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:50 am
Suteki Kagayaki
Question: I'm an extremely creative person and love creating jutsu for bloodlines. If I decide to start creating jutsu for my bloodline is there a limit to how many I can create or no?
this would be better palced in the Q and A thread  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:19 am
Well. Seems puppetry is not a popular thing here (correct me if I'm wrong). But starting to get meh charrie in training. >v<...  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 am
Reiko Zena

No it's not used too widely around here. Also enjoy the destroyed dojo... >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:23 pm
Jaxdrill
Reiko Zena

No it's not used too widely around here. Also enjoy the destroyed dojo... >.<

Lol. Probably because people don't have the patience to think of a nice quality puppet.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm
Sooooooo... what's up?

Anyone have characters in Konoha or Kumo?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 am
Haruhi000777
Sooooooo... what's up?

I have a Jounin in Konoha, Otaku has a Genin who is in my squad, and so does Kai. Also, since you are Crew, have a quick question for ya. Can a clone accept/complete missions?  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 am
Haruhi000777
Sooooooo... what's up?

Quick question for you regarding clones as well. Can they help you train?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 am
*siiiiiiiighs* I'm not a very good mod, so you shouldn't ask me stuff.

But I don't think that you can just use any clone for anything. Like basic clones? They don't do anything.

I'd think the only clones that would work would be the shadow clones since anything they know about is transferred back to the actual person, so clones like that might be okay.

That's just what I think though, you should probably ask another mod to confirm.  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 am
Kirito - SAO
Haruhi000777
Sooooooo... what's up?

I have a Jounin in Konoha, Otaku has a Genin who is in my squad, and so does Kai. Also, since you are Crew, have a quick question for ya. Can a clone accept/complete missions?

Real people only. if a clone gets poked, it poofs and you've failed a mission. D'you really think a kage would want their ninja taking that kinda of risk so they can be lazy/socialize?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm
Okay, I have a question about the Aburame clan. Their bugs drain chakra right? How much chakra would be nice to know. Really nice to know actually. Also, an Aburame has to make their own species of bug or something like that it says. It never says how it's done or when you can do it (I highly doubt you can do it as a genin. I'm guessing probably jounin). So knowing how to do that is fine. Would it just be like a free custom weapon kind of thing since the bugs are technically weapons?  

Disturbed Otaku

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 am
The Naruto and Bleach chapters.. holy s**t O3o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 am
I just realized I deleted my newer profile stuff instead of my older stuff...I had to resubmit my redone profiles again ( T m T ).

Anyway I have returned to do whatever and die if someone decides they want to kill me! ( O w O)  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm
Another question (although none of the many ones I have asked have been answered yet). This one about eiseijutsu. Some jutsu like Suji dageki [Muscle Shock] can be retrained for better/longer lasting effects. This jutsu Muscle Shock can be retrained to +6. By that does it mean you can train it a full total of six times or after you train it once you then train it six more times? Also, does your character have to go up in rank to retrain a jutsu more? And, one more thing, does the chakra cost go up after retraining a jutsu?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games