Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 pm
She put out the clove in the ashtray and finished her drink. Getting up, she went around to rinse the glass and put it aside.

"Well, I have another long day tomorrow...I'll talk to all of ya'll later. Have a good night. biggrin "

She waved and then left the bar, heading through the office to do the security measures that let her to the downstairs corridor and headed back to her quarters.

((freaking stupid having to go to work anyways..... stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:07 pm
((Nights Diamond ~ QS ~ Kat ~ until next time))

*Takes another long sip of her drink.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm
(( Wow tough crowd XD times like this make me glad for no morning shifts....for now ninja ))

Giving a wave Liada smiles. Gnight Dia! Nice meeting you and don't be shy to come around again! Night QS! Night Kat, hopefully see you soon again.

Oh I don't doubt that one bit, my minions have been telling me she has been a busy bee since she's been home at the estate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm
*Giggles* I bet shes' been busy ~ double the trouble ~ er, fun. Poor thing probably hasn't had a good nights sleep in who knows. *Finishes her drink, dropping from the rafters and landing with a soft thud.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm
Well that is the sacrifice of children. One of many. She'll get the hang of it though not a problem, she's got plenty of backup and she'll be back up bouncing before you know it. Getting up she refreshes her drink. Giving it a good stir she leans on the bar counter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm
Knowing her, she'll handle it fine. *She rinses her glass in the sink, knowing it's time for her to slip away.*

((Bratty has the workies and the kiddies up for schools, too. Much as I could complain about it, guess I'd be glad to have a job... *sigh* Nighters, Lia. ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:32 pm
(( Night Bratty, I have to tell myself the same thing in regards to being happy for a job......even if my Corp is insane with their policies. stare ))

Noticing that Brat was calling it a night she gets up and hugs the Diva of Shadows before going back to her drink. Once she was finished she cleaned out her glass and went to Psy's office to go down to her chambers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:37 pm
*Hugs her Foxy demon-sister before slipping into the shadows*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:04 am
*comes into the bar via the office*
*makes a double shot whist humming to herself*
*quickly smooths the new announcement to the board*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK:

You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … YOU (5/14 - 5/20)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*sips on her double and a feather catches her eye* confused
*picks it up and immediately feels two distinct imprints on it*
stare Daughter like mother....
*takes the feather outside to dispose of and sits in the sun to enjoy the morning and her coffee*

((won't be available for a bit - lots o work))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm
She was in her quarters, finishing up her work for the day when there was a knock on her door. Frowning slightly, she got up and opened the door that led to the corridor to find Kyle standing there with a grin on his face.

"Kyle? What are you doing here? confused And what are you grinning about?"

"You do remember the gift that you ordered for the twins? It's here. biggrin " He grinned even broader and handed her box.

She returned his grin, hugged him quickly and took the box. "It's about time! I've been waiting on these for what seems like FOREVER! I'm going to take them out to the estate tonight. biggrin "

Kyle bade her goodbye and she closed the door, locking it back before heading to the kitchen to open the box. She checked out the gifts and then went to her bedroom to put each one in a small gift bag. Once she had the presents ready, she grabbed her purse, double checking to make sure she had her phone, and exited the back door of her quarters.

She got into her black Lamborghini and headed out towards the estate in Upper GGG.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm
katana68

"Kyle? What are *** doing here? confused And what are *** grinning about?"

"*** do remember the gift that *** ordered for the twins? It's here. biggrin " He grinned even broader and handed her box.

*on Kat's drive an RN device fell into her lap stating 4 heart Leko.  
katana68 rolled 4 20-sided dice: 14, 1, 8, 10 Total: 33 (4-80)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm
(( *sighs loudly* stressed ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm
((put some red on, Ladies....I'll send a trade to Psy for the others xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 pm
*looks into the mirror as she passes it by*
*stops emotion_eyebrow walks back to the center* emotion_0A0
Just when the hell did I get light red hair? scream
It's kinda pink...

*examines it, shrugs and dresses in reds to match*
*stays in her chambers to finish "feasting"*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 am
She went out her back door around to the back where the wave pool was waiting for her inspection. She had had the maintenance crew come and prepare the area for summer, and since it was warmer than normal, she decided to spend the afternoon outside.

Once her inspection was done, she opened the small cooler she had brought with her and poured a pomegranate martini into a glass. Situating herself on a chaise, she sipped her drink and enjoyed the warm afternoon.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games