Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:17 pm
After spending the better part of the afternoon enjoying her solitude, she was interrupted by the sound of her phone notifying her of a text. rolleyes

She leaned over to grab her phone and saw that the text was from Kyle, who needed to meet with her to get her signatures on various purchase orders. SIghing, she got up and gathered her things and then headed back to her quarters to clean up before she went up stairs to meet with Kyle.  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 3, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 pm
*walks into MW and looks around* Nobody here yet... *shrugs and goes behind the bar, grabbing a bottle of water*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm
-slips upstairs from her quarters and grins when she sees Kits- Heeeey, what's up? -does a slow motion dance to the floor and back up again- Ya ready for some daaaaaanncin'? twisted emotion_dowant  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 6, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm
*takes a drink and turns to see dame* Yeah, I'm ready. cat_whee *walks around the bar to join her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:46 pm
-grabs Kits in a mock-tango and leads her into IR, twirling her through the door at the last minute- xd whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm
Giving a nod of greetings to the goons at the doors. Anira walks into the bar to see its empty for the most part. She had a bit of time to herself before pulling a late night shift at the lab. Getting behind the bar she looks through the bottles to see what to have a sip on.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:34 pm
((All MW Ladies (& Psy) .....we need to have Psy's baby shower. So, I need to know dates/times that will work best for everyone so that we can all be in attendance. Post here or PM me. As for me, usually after 8PM Central time is good for me during the week, and I'm not going out of town until May 31st, so next weekend is open for me as well. Thanks! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 pm
Picking out a bottle of soda and a bottle of vodka she makes a small mixed drink. Sitting down on a stool she goes over her phone trying to figure out the tricks Hauk taught her to navigate on it easier.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm
After her drink she got up to clean her glass and then heads out to go to the lab.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm
-dame does the scans to her quarters and lets Kits go in front of her and then closes the door taking the lead and heading down the stairs- So, we'll grab this key and head to Dec's real quick, my family recipe book is over there for safe keeping... ninja And because they cook more than me. lol -dame glances back at Kits, giggling and then comes to the edge of the stairs. She turns back around and suddenly stops, staring at the space in front of her door- eek

neutral confused . . . huh.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:17 pm
*almost runs into dame when she suddenly stops* Huh? *sees a bunch of packages wrapped in purple piled in front of dame's door* What's all that? cat_confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm
-dame looks at Kits with a just as confused expression- Hell if I know, Kits...-dame walks over to one and picks it up- Huh... -looks at Kits- No name. -turns it this way and that- No message either... -puts it down and starts look at some others- confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 3, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm
Well... they're in front of your door, and nobody else lives down here. *looks at one of the packages* So they couldn't be for anybody else. cat_confused I'm curious who sent them, though. And how they got down here. *looks up the stairs at the closed door with security scanners next to it*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:39 pm
lol Well I mean they have my name on them. xd And they are purple. I just meant they have no sender or "from" on them. confused -sits back on her heels and stares at them, contemplating-

I'm just as curious as ya, babe. But I have no idea. I haven't really gotten any without any kind of message before...do none of them have a message? -starts to inspect all of them- I mean...what are they for?

I'm not all that curious how they got down here. Security brings packages down here for me all the time. The post's gotta run either way, right? xd -quickly counts them- Ten in all...what the crap? Did I win the lotto or something? Maybe I've got a trick something or other and I never knew. wink lol rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 2, 3 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm
Oh... Well, I didn't look that closely at the tag. cat_xd

I didn't know security brought packages down here... cat_redface Guess that makes sense. *looks at the packages again*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games