Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 pm
neutral Welp, nothing to do but take them inside, I guess...

twisted And rip them open! xd Wanna help me? -grabs a few packages in her arms and jiggles her keys then unlocks the door and puts the boxes on the bed, going back for some more-

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 6, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 pm
*grins* Sure! cat_4laugh *helps dame move the boxes inside*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm
-starts opening packages, ripping into them like a wild animal and squeeing and cooing and cawing over the different items- OMG so much piiink!!! biggrin And look at this adorable octopus, Kits!!!! -hugs the octopus plush to her cheek- It's soooo cute! And it came with a little hat for me to wear that matches his! biggrin xd heart whee whee 4laugh  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm
It's so cute! cat_whee

*opens one of the packages... just to help dame, of course cat_ninja * Eh? Looks like cat ears. *looks further into the box* Ooh, that's a cute shirt!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:14 pm
-peeks over at what Kits is talking about- Oh that IS a cute shirt! biggrin heart -nudges a couple more packages over to her so she can continue to "help" dame out- xd -while Kits is engaged in opening boxes, dame slips off her top and puts on one of the fabulous black with pink trim shirts that was in one of the boxes. On top of this, she puts what looks to her an almost chef looking jacket cut...a sexy chef jacket thing... twisted snaps the little bow-collar that is at the top of the top and then smooths out her apron she already had on- Hey Kits, what do ya think about this? -admires the outfit in the mirror hanging on the closet door before turning around-

twisted -raise an eyebrow- Does this top not look unlike a chef's jacket? twisted

... -puts a finger to her lip- Also, with the bow-collar, I could wear this during some of my waitstaff or bartending shifts at TCK...

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 6, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm
*looks over at dame* It does look kinda like a chef's jacket. It's really cute. cat_3nodding I bet Karrie would like that. cat_wink

*opens another package and reaches into it* Ouch! *sticks her finger in her mouth* That one's got something sharp in it! *reaches in more carefully and takes out what looks like a big throwing star* There's some clothes too. *taking a top out, pauses to admire it before taking something else out* Are these supposed to be pants? O_o Those don't cover much!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm
Oh I hope. wink It's got only a lingerie top on under it too. emotion_awesome twisted emotion_dowant twisted

surprised Kits! Be careful! -walks over when she starts pulling out the large throwing star- What the.... eek Okay these presents are just getting creepy. I mean, I guess it's not TOO big of a secret I use throwing stars.... confused Right? confused neutral sweatdrop -gently takes the throwing star from her and puts it near the head of the bed-

Oooh cute top! lol -laughs at the pants and Kits comment- That's apparently the fun of them. emotion_awesome xd I'm sure it wouldn't surprise ya too much to see me wearing something like those pants, right? xd

-takes them from her and holds them up to her hips, jokingly strutting around and stuff- lol Y'can always borrow them for your slumber parties with Rod. emotion_awesome wink xd

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 6, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 pm
Well, no, but I'd hope there would be something under them. cat_xd At least in public.

cat_rofl I'm sure he'd love them. cat_rofl  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:43 pm
lol I'm sure he would. wink Any guy would. xd Maybe I should take them tonight as something to "slip into" after we eat. emotion_awesome rofl Too bad they don't match. wink xd

-starts picking up trash and stuffing it into a garbage bag- We should probably head on if we are gonna get this stuff done. biggrin

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 2, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 pm
cat_rofl I'm sure there's something in your closet that would work.

Yeah, we probably should get going... *helps pick up the trash* We got distracted by shiny new stuff. cat_xd I guess it's a good thing they got a late start today.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm
Oh I'm sure there is. twisted But I think he'll be surprised enough with just what's under this faux-chef's suit and this apron. twisted emotion_dowant twisted

lol True story. Who knew that the slightly disappointing news of them getting a late start has helped us out. xd -shakes fist- Silly shiny things! -ties the bag up after they have picked up the trash, grabs the key for Dec's and heads back outside with Kits, throwing the garbage away as they went-

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:34 am
MW Ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … THEY (5/21 - 5/27)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*affixes the new sign to the board then heads out to enjoy the mornign air while it's still crisp* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Slipping into the bar from the club next door. Anira goes to get herself something to drink after a late night shift DJing, She looks at the reflective glass and toys with her braid a bid. Her hair had gotten pretty long as of late and she was debating whether or not to cut it. Liada told her she shouldn't because it framed her face so well. Shrugging she makes her drink and goes to sit down on one of the stools.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm
After a drink or two to relax her from a long night. She gets up to clean her glass and makes her way home for the night.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
-Explosion-Array- rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 1, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 pm
"Well, that was one hell of a night! Time to kick back, plop down in a quiet booth somewhere and grab some chow for this old body o' mine.", she mumbled to herself.

Stretching and yawning like an overworked cat, she slunk over past the bar and went straight to the main restaurant. Planting herself in a fairly secluded booth, she waited for the server to take notice of her and ask her for her dining preferences.

"...damn, maybe I should hit the spa here? This back o' mine is gripin' me!", she remarked to no one in particular, but whoever her imaginary friends may be. "Eh, who the hell cares... it'll go away!" she leaned back in the seat with a nonchalant grin and seemed to almost pose as she waited with a certain aura of carelessness.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games