Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-Explosion-Array- rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 3, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm
After grabbing the predicted bite to eat, paying the check, and tippin' back the last of her drink, she decides it's time to mosey.

"Ehn, food's not bad here, I guess. No one bothered me, might come back..." she thinks to herself as she silently watches the busy staff cleaning after the noontime rush. Getting up, she strides past the servers and various staff with an air of unchecked hurriedness out the way she came.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 pm
Feeling overworked from the lab and needing some air Liada portals into the JD near the sushi bar. Terrifying a poor chef that was behind the counter since she so rarely does that around here. Oops! Sorry about that. sweatdrop Didn't mean to spook you. Can I get a to go order? Still stunned for a moment as Liada sits down on the bar stool he gives a shivering nod and once he calms down he pulls out a menu for her. Looking through a few things she gives a semi-large order and says she'd be glad to wait. The chef tells her it shouldn't be too long since its been a slow day. Thank you! Turning in her stool Liada looks around seeing some of the new looks of the place and notes where Karrie did some touch ups of the place.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm
(( stressed Tch, figures I type just a little too slow to catch ya. Oh well maybe next time. rofl ))

Once the order was made Liada thanked and paid the server. Reopening the portal and sent the food through first before slipping in herself to go feed her staff and herself to continue throughout the day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 pm
A portal appears again this time in the bar. Liada has been trying to be more thoughtful of doing this for the sanity of the goons but today she just didn't care after a long day in the lab. So many orders to be filled and sorting out all the spam orders that had the "Please make me thin" and "MUST BULK UP!" orders from the truly desperate who weren't willing to put in a little effort first such as ohhhhh going to the gym. stare Not to mention she was still analyzing the DNA sample she got from the Doppelganger since the voodoo doll failed. Grabbing a bottle of tequila she grabs a shot glass and finds a seat to get comfy in.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 am
After quiet a few shots and some pondering Liada sluggishly gets up and goes to clean out her glass. Putting the bottle away she heads to Psy's office to run the security scans and meander to her chambers to sleep away the stress and weariness for a new day tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 am
*sets up at the bar to make a Bloody Mary*
*after it's all made up nice, sits*
*takes a deep breath and exhales*
*feels at peace
sips her spicy goodness* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 am
*steps out to take a walk
feeling a touch buzzed* User Image  
-Explosion-Array- rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 3, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:29 pm
The doors to the MW are thrown open by the likes of the nameless, hungry patron. She again, bursts in in a rather graceless fashion through to the Jade Dragon and goes back to the booth she previously inhabited. It's seems to have become a quaint routine, even though this is only the second time.

(Ah, yeah! Time for lunchyboo! This b***h is starving! gonk ), she thinks to herself as she fondles the menu and flips it over a few times.  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:34 pm
((Awww! gonk It's almost dinner time for real over here! If it weren't I'd come rp with you. 3nodding Maybe I'll get to after dinner. whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 pm
damecharlie
((Awww! gonk It's almost dinner time for real over here! If it weren't I'd come rp with you. 3nodding Maybe I'll get to after dinner. whee ))

((I look forward to it! ^_^ And have a good dinner. heart ))  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
-Explosion-Array- rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2, 5, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Eventually finishing her rather large meal, she begins picking her teeth and making sure the bill's proper before she pays and heads out as bullishly as she came.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 pm
(( crying I missed you. So sorry. sad cry Maybe next time! 3nodding ))

-dame comes up from her quarters and whips out her phone, pressing the speed dial button for Psyzapp. While she waits for her to answer, she starts making Psy a latte-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm
Hello, Mistress. -dame says into her phone, turning around while the contraption machine does its business- You sound beautiful as ever. biggrin heart This is damey, is there anything you might require before I come out there and see you and your beautiful new family? whee And bombard you with tons more photos? xd I'm making you a laaatttteee.... lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:22 pm
Alrighty, Mistress. -she puts a lid on the latte and starts making a mocho-choco-coffee-chocolate-whatever for herself- I'll be right over. biggrin It'll be good to see you too. We miss you out here. -gets out the whip cream- Alright, see you soon. -hangs up the phone and puts it away-

. . . confused neutral stressed Did she just call me Fragola? gonk -finishes making her drink, adds whip cream and chocolate syrup, puts a lid on it, grabs Psy's latte, then hurries over to Lily's to grab some pastries for the household, scones and the like- biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm
*locks the door to his office, talking to the overnight lead chef* Make sure that list gets completed tonight. Everything needs to be in order by the time I come back in the morning. Mistress Psyzapp is coming to MW for her first visit since her twins were born and I want to make sure everything's perfect.

*the chef sighs* Yes, we'll get it done. It's not that much anyway.

I know. It's just that I've heard that it was a hard birth for her, and we don't need to give her any reasons to get upset. Actually, we wouldn't want to get her upset anyway. sweatdrop You haven't been around long enough to understand why. *nods to him* All right, I'll see you in the morning then.

*walks out of the kitchen and through the dining room, stopping for a moment when the host waves him over to tell him about a guest that has come in twice and walked right past him to seat herself* I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just make sure she knows that you're here to seat her.

*continues on to the main bar and goes to get a drink*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games