Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:27 pm
*mixes himself a rum & coke and takes it to one of the tables. It had been his first full day back at work after his week off, and he was pretty tired. sweatdrop He opened the book of family recipes he'd bought at the reunion. He almost hadn't bought it, but a woman with red hair had convinced him to* Huh... now that I think about it, I'm not sure who that was. neutral She must've been one of my relatives, but I don't remember seeing her before. *shrugs* Oh well, maybe she came with someone else.

*flips through the book, glancing over the recipes listed. His mind kept going back to the strange woman and how she seemed to know him, even though he couldn't remember her*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm
*tries to remember if he'd seen anybody else talking to her* Mitri was... and that one guy who had darker skin than anybody else. neutral I think I saw her with my dad once too... nobody else said anything about her. That's strange. I never did see her leave. Didn't notice when she arrived either, but I did get there a little late that day. *takes a drink* Now that I think about it, I didn't see her at all after I bought this book. confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:10 pm
I guess I'll talk to Mitri about it. Maybe he'll know who she was. *looks at the book again, but can't get rid of the strange feeling that woman had given him*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm
*comes upstairs for a glass of wine, smiling and waving to Karrie as he goes to fix his drink*
Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm
*looks up* Hi Ryzan. smile How're you doing? I haven't seen you for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Xas xas, it really has been a while, has it not? whee
*smiles a little more, pouring his wine and taking it to a seat by Karrie*

I have been a bit... how you say... "cooped up", xas? sweatdrop I had lost my hearing temporarily so that limited what I could do outside my quarters sweatdrop , jhal Liada provided me with some bronretla ear drops that have worked rather nicely for me heart , so I may try to make myself less scarce... though, it seems the rainy season is arriving now... redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm
Lost your hearing? That's not good. We're lucky to have Liada here, she has some pretty amazing potions, doesn't she? 3nodding It'd be good to see you more often. I'm going to try to come over here more often too. I've been spending a lot of time over in the JD, then going right home.

*takes a drink* Rainy season?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm
It can certainly be difficult to bring yourself to socializing if you exhaust yourself with work first, though there are times it can be just what you need to help relax~

One of QuietStorm's birds had suddenly let out a loud screech while I was in here one isto, which was quite zolarix to my sensitive ears sweatdrop It really is rather fortunate that Liada is here. The things she can make are far mzild effective than the potions and spells from my world. Had I only had those to rely on, I am not sure I would have gotten my hearing back sweatdrop It seems the damage was not too severe, though, as it only took her weakest drops to repair it.

*blushes a bit as Karrie inquires about the rainy season*
X... xas redface My dear m'ranndii can get quite..... amorous... when it rains redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm
Slipping into the bar massaging the back of her neck Liada's ears perk when she sees people in the bar. Hey guys been awhile, especially for you Karrie how goes it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm
I'm glad she was able to help you. 3nodding

*finishes his drink* I see... Well, it doesn't seem like you complain too much. wink

It's about time for me to head home. *gets up to take care of his glass* See you around, Ryzan. Don't let Tes keep you hidden downstairs too much. xd Hey, Liada. I was just leaving, actually. Good night. *waves as he leaves the bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Aww sad foxy.... sad Fiiinne...try to show up more often to make it up to me. xp Gnight! Coming up to the bar she gives Ryzan a light pat on the back as she walks by him, making sure to speak up a touch just in case. How's the hearing going Ry? Still deaf?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:39 pm
*waves to Karrie as he leaves, wincing just slightly when Liada talks louder*
Nau nau nau, my hearing is fine now, thanks to your drops whee heart

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:46 pm
redface Woops, sorry dear. sweatdrop That's good to hear, if its healed that fast then you must have used the lower level drops. Great for you hun. How's everything else for you then? Picking a couple of bottles and a glass Liada mixes herself something up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Xas xas, though hearing was rather difficult, it seems the damage was not as severe as I had thought.

Things have been rather well~ The occasional rain here and there has also kept me... "busy" redface whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm
Pausing in her drink making mid-pour Liada raised an eyebrow wondering what he meant by that until it dawned on her the last time she inquired about it. Ahhhh....so its that time of season again is it? wink Well good to know that you two are fine like that with Miro around and all. Course it might be easier to have alone time now that she has the job at AS.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games