Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Well, people don't play the last day often because they can't score any longer or they are too far back.

You and Felinophile tied and now I have to double prize. gonk

Lol

Wow! Cool (sorry) I usually will play to the very end..but even in OUAT Rahl was out of town, so I didn't see the point! and Daddicus or you hadn't quoted me in the training room, that's usually how I judge when it's time to post LOL

Oh! and I might not have made a difference LOL - if you didn't pick my numbers blaugh

If you didn't get quoted you probably killed the droid? >.<

But there were thirty opportunities to break the tie! gonk

It's okay. I don't mind being broke. emo

LOL

30? How so? please 'splain Lucy

There are 3 numbers that each get checked against 10 numbers. You could technically wind up scoring 30 points in one day. (That's a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000 chance, though. Lol)

my brain has now exploded and spattered grey matter all over my laptop screen gonk look I get 3 rolls - they either match yours or they don't so don't go throwin' all those zeros at me burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Well, people don't play the last day often because they can't score any longer or they are too far back.

You and Felinophile tied and now I have to double prize. gonk

Lol

Wow! Cool (sorry) I usually will play to the very end..but even in OUAT Rahl was out of town, so I didn't see the point! and Daddicus or you hadn't quoted me in the training room, that's usually how I judge when it's time to post LOL

Oh! and I might not have made a difference LOL - if you didn't pick my numbers blaugh

LOL

There are 3 numbers that each get checked against 10 numbers. You could technically wind up scoring 30 points in one day. (That's a 1 in 1000000000000000000000000 chance, though. Lol)

my brain has now exploded and spattered grey matter all over my laptop screen gonk look I get 3 rolls - they either match yours or they don't so don't go throwin' all those zeros at me burning_eyes

But if you roll 13, 13, and 13, and I roll 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, and 13, you wind up with 30 points. o.o

There are 30 checks made, and you only need one to save me. Lol
That's what I meant.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

LOL

But if you roll 13, 13, and 13, and I roll 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, and 13, you wind up with 30 points. o.o

That's what I meant.

aww - that is a little easier to get LOL...but why would you roll so many? don't you just roll three times and quote anyone with those numbers?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:37 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

LOL

That's what I meant.

aww - that is a little easier to get LOL...but why would you roll so many? don't you just roll three times and quote anyone with those numbers?

No, there are ten numbers for you to match each day. .-.

You don't even know the rules to our games? gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

That's what I meant.

well...I probably read them when I started (and my brain shut off halfway through LOl), but I didn't know YOUR end of it LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

That's what I meant.

well...I probably read them when I started (and my brain shut off halfway through LOl), but I didn't know YOUR end of it LOL

xP

Gee thanks.

Pretty much ignore me, huh, as long as you get your points? gonk

crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

That's what I meant.

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

LOL it wasn't you silly - when i started Jinn Parien was running Persuasion (and you know how that old coot goes on and on...of course ADD set in and I made my escape) LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

That's what I meant.

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

LOL it wasn't you silly - when i started Jinn Parien was running Persuasion (and you know how that old coot goes on and on...of course ADD set in and I made my escape) LOL

But I've been there for some months. gonk

emo  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:20 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

emo

LOL and you think anyone re-read the rules LOL of course not - simple post 3x picking a random number between 1&100 - simple - end of story LOL (which reminds me...I gotta' do all my posting LOl)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

emo

LOL and you think anyone re-read the rules LOL of course not - simple post 3x picking a random number between 1&100 - simple - end of story LOL (which reminds me...I gotta' do all my posting LOl)

Er, I actually do think the other players know the rules though, mostly. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:28 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

emo

well I DO know the rules...just not the particulars LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

Gee thanks.

crying

emo

Just, not... All of them... or how the game is scored... What you're supposed to be matching... What is going on between your posts... How many posts...

So, not most of it, really. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:54 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

emo

Just, not... All of them... or how the game is scored... What you're supposed to be matching... What is going on between your posts... How many posts...

true...but I'm just having fun! All that is your problem LOL...like Dragnet..."Just the facts Ma'am" LOL (should I be paying attention to that? eek )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:05 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

emo

true...but I'm just having fun! All that is your problem LOL...like Dragnet..."Just the facts Ma'am" LOL (should I be paying attention to that? eek )

Just be glad your obliviousness wasn't disruptive like it would be in other games. xP

I'd have to have the droids throw you out of the game. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:08 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Just be glad your obliviousness wasn't disruptive like it would be in other games. xP

I'd have to have the droids throw you out of the game. xP

welll... redface ...I must admit...i picked those two games cause they were the easiest to keep track of redface i really wanted to raise the ship and smuggle cargo, but as you've seen me mess up scores...well i knew I'd never keep up with those redface  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games