Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm
I had thought the rainy season was typically sooner in the year, though I suppose it is best it came late. Yathrin does not live with us anymore so we have all the time and space we need~ emotion_dowant Though, I suppose at some point we should be returning some of the items she left behind to her rolleyes Like that ridiculous giant panda she likes to sleep with emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Wait, she doesn't live with you? I wonder where she's been staying then...? Her eyebrows knit with concern she takes her drink and sits down next to Ry. She seemed to be okay when I ran into her at Chatty Kathy's....  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:52 pm
After another hour or so of gossip and chit chat, Liada and Ryzan finally decide to turn in and talk about seeing Psy and the babies soon as the two of them go into the office and downstairs to their separate chambers. Saying good night and such as they part ways.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 pm
{{*was in the shower* emotion_awesome Thanks for the exit so I don't have to bother with it.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 am
Liada Trovaras
... Saying good night and such as **** part ways.

*charms an RN device to wake Lia*
*uses Leko's ability to open a portal in the wall
carefully tip toes inside and places it on the night stand*
User Image
*snickers off key and leaves*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm
*After arriving, Dame tells Psy she wants to go to her quarters and "freshen up." She hugs Psy as Psy thanks for helping out and she gleefully saunters away. Psy stands there a bit and stares at the bar. Its been a LONG time and she's just so excited to be there. xd The goon at the door nods politely to the mistress as she stands there grinning.* Hey, Signora Pavani. Yous are looking swell tonight. wink *She crinkles her nose briefly at the Italian security guard, thanks him and then takes out her iphone to text Kyle that she's there and will meet him in her office once she has checked on her chambers quickly.

She goes into her office, does the security measures, heads down the stone corridor and stands in front of those familiar blood red double doors with the golden accents. An absolutely LOVELY sight to her. heart She takes out her key and lets herself in to go raid her closet and give the place a look see.* whee  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 pm
*Got up to speed with Kyle and went over TONS of things for MW and the facilities. Psy took a break and went to Pandora's for some special treatments and a manicure…had her hair done. She then met Kyle back at her place. Kyle brought her a special dinner the chef's prepared for her and she was most pleased. She tells Kyle to follow her and take notes as she leave her chambers to get Kat.

She stops at Kat's place and knocks.* KATANA!!! I HAVE TO GO DO THE ROUNDS!! I'LL MEET YOU IN THE JADE DRAGON AND THEN WE CAN GO TO THE CLUB! *She turns abruptly and motions for Kyle to follower her.

After doing the security measures she goes into her office and runs her finger along her desk. She narrows her eyes.* GET SOMEONE to DUST THIS DESK ON A DAILY!! stressed mad *She continues on and heads to the JD.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:59 pm
She was slipping her boots on when she heard pounding on her door and what she thought was Psy's voice yelling something about the JD. confused She checked her image in the mirror and then wondered where she was going to put her phone and keys. sweatdrop

She exited her quarters, locked up and decided to just slip her phone into one boot and her keys into the other and made her way upstairs and on to the JD to meet Psy.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:59 pm
*Breezes right past the host who stand when he sees her and follows right behind Kyle. She stops at the stream which holds the lovely ornamental fish she adores. She looks into the water.* More fish. I want more fish. *Kyle takes notes and on the way to the kitchen she stops and points to one of the walls.* And THAT is where I want round windows on that wall for the shark tank. *She continues on and Kyle speaks up.* Shark Tank? But Mistress, I thought you were joking. I… *She flings around and points to her face.* Does THIS look joking to you?! evil  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm
She entered the JD, greeting the host and was told that Psy was making an inspection with Kyle.

"Just lead me to our booth, and get me some sake. I have a feeling I'm going to need it. lol "

The host nodded and led her to the MW booth in the center of the restaurant. As she slid in, a waiter appeared with a bottle of sake for her. He discreetly slipped away after pouring her a glass. She picked up her glass and took a sip, glancing around at the crowded restaurant, pleased that it was so busy on a Friday night. 3nodding  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:10 pm
*She goes into the kitchen and notes the hustle and bustle of the staff. She also notes how clean everything is and sees the crew is taking extra care on "presentation." Chef Karrie has stepped things up and each plate looks like a beautiful work of art. She finds the head Chef and compliments him on how things look in the kitchen and to tell Karrie she's most pleased.

The chef beams as she leaves the kitchen. She finds Katana at the MW booth and stands next to where she is seated. She grins at Katana and winks at her before turning to Kyle.* I want Pandora's Box to offer "THREADING." You go and research this technique and find me someone to train the staff on how to do it. I want this option offered to our guests. *He nods and after saying hello to Miss Katana, Kyle goes to do his research.

She sits in the booth and grins at Katana.* So, I see you're ready to hit the club. Is Hauk there tonight? Because if he misses you dressed like that, he's going to be one sorry Viking. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 pm
She smiled at Psy and sipped her sake.

"Actually....I've been so busy, we haven't seen each other very much. I'm sure he'll be in the club sometime tonight though, he usually works the later shifts on the weekends. But you! You look great! And you say I'm the one that's ready for the club? wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:21 pm
*Its been a while since she's felt like she looked great that she blushes at Katana's words redface . You have no idea how long it took me to find something suitable to wear. *She lowers her voice and leans in.* I feel out of practice. sweatdrop *She straightens up as the waiter comes over and holds up her had when he asks her if she'd like anything. * No. We will be going to IR in a second here and I'll be having a drink there, thank you. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 pm
She laughed at Psy's words. "I don't doubt it took you forever to find something to wear. I've seen your closet, remember? lol And clubbing is just like riding a bike....it'll all come back to you once you get on that dance floor. xd "

She refilled her sake glass and took another sip.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:29 pm
*Welp! Let's go and take a look see then. I want to see what Liada's done to the place. I am told by Kyle it just keeps getting more and more popular and popular is good for business. wink *She stands and waits for Kat.* I sure hope I get to see Hauk. whee  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games