Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:31 pm
She tossed back the rest of her drink and stood up from the booth, grinning at Psy.

"Now, why do you want to see Hauk? You planning on terrorizing my Viking? lol "

The two of them start walking back in the direction of the main bar.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:36 pm
Goes toward the entrance of the Night Club and gives Kat a mock look of shock.* eek Terrorize? …… Moi? emotion_awesome *Psy opens the door and steps into the club laughing out loud as she goes inside.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:39 pm
She laughed again, "Yeah....YOU. lol "

She followed behind Psy and entered the club, the door closing behind her and leaving the bar in relative quiet.  
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm
(( GAH! And I even edited that before posting it!! scream *grumbles as she RN's* ))  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:19 pm
*Goes down to her chambers, locks the door behind her, peels off one article of clothing at a time and flops face first into bed.* User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm
Once she had returned to her quarters, she headed to her bedroom and stripped out of her clothes, tossing them haphazardly onto the floor. She put her phone on the nightstand and crawled into bed, and was soon asleep.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:40 am
*Psy got more sleep in one night than she has in quite some time. She gets dressed and has a latte while she looks around a bit more. It's extremely quiet in her chambers alone. She used to be alone a lot…preferred it normally. But now she finds she misses her husband. Being next to him in their bed, listening to the sound of him breathe and his heartbeat while snuggled up to him. heart

Over the course of the past few months, she admits she's felt like he hasn't had the same desire for her as he did before. It makes her sad to think she has become "ordinary" to him. So "routine" that he just goes through the motions with her. sad

She gives everything the once over and locks the door before leaving. She gets into the waiting car and tells the driver to take her back to the estate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:23 pm
*Darn lucky she didn't get a speeding ticket on the way over to MW, she speeds into the parking lot and screeches to a halt. Her car parked taking up 2 parking places, she slams the door, hits the key fob to lock her vehicle and storms into the front entrance of MW.

The goon at the door starts to say hello, but she gives him the death stare and he shuts up upon seeing the look in her eyes. She goes behind the bar and starts to rifle through the various drawers.* evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm
*sees himself out of the club when the DJ goes on a rampage, thinking the song he requested was "too offensive" rolleyes However, not ready to give up on the night yet, he wanders over to the bar, plugging the song that the DJ refused to play into the jukebox* emotion_awesome

{{I highly recommend you not click on that link if you're easily offended. emotion_awesome }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:48 pm
*After making a bunch of racket frantically searching every single drawer and cupboard, she sits at the end of the bar, plants her elbows onto it and places her forehead in her hands. She takes multiple deep inhales and exhales before sitting straight up and crosses one leg over the other.

She has to just calm down and think. Placing her finger to her lips she taps lightly and contemplates when the last time she saw that tazer was when the jukebox kicks up and her jaw about drops to the floor at the lyrics. emotion_jawdrop She spins around on her stool to see its HIM…its that Czechoslovakian guy! * eek  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm
*is going to enter in another song, but comes to realize there's someone else there besides security. Grinning at the look on her face, he casually strolls over and slips onto the seat next to hers*

Abend, meine Frauchen twisted

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 pm
*Clears her throat, turns back around on her stool and still has no idea what he's saying to her. * Hello…… um ……… Fritz. Having a good night? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Fritz? emotion_eyebrow Nein talk2hand
*holds his hand out to shake*
I prefer to go by Tauschung.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:05 pm
*Puts her hands on her hips.* If I remember correctly, you said you would be anyone I wanted you to be. And so tonight, YOU are Fritz! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm
*narrows his eyes at her for a moment, but then smirks*
Geldstrafe... Fritz it is. Would meine Frauchen care for a drink?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games