Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm
*fake pouts as if that's news to him, meanwhile palming the eyelash stuck to his finger*

I hope that husband of yours is wise enough to show his appreciation. A woman of your magnitude could have any man she wants and has no use for someone who doesn't satisfy her.

*takes her hand and kisses it, keeping his eyes fixed on hers*
The pleasure has been all mine, Frauchen.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm
(( So much for Hauk being a guard dog. stressed ))

A portal opens near the other side of the bar and Liada slips out with a small gift wrapped package. Landing lightly on her feet, she gives a stretch before noticing who was at the other end of the bar. eek PSY!!! You look FABULOUS! Can't tell a damn bit that you just popped out two bambinis! She floats down the bar and goes to hug her mistress.  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm
*Dumbfounded he didn't take his intense gaze from her at all, she listens to what he has to say and it resonates. eek She's felt a bit distant from her husband for a few months here and has dismissed it to the pregnancy and the babies.

She jumps when she hears Liada and yanks her hand away from this German man. User Image She laughs nervously.* LIADA!! redface Ha ha ha ha ha Hi there! Um… Liada, this is Deter. User Image *Motions to him.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm
*grins widely at the effect he's having on the mistress and waves to the fox spirit*
Grüße~

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:40 pm
Moving to sit on the bar counter in between Psy and the doppelganger and crosses her legs. She turns to the creature and gives her sweetest smile. twisted Hi Deter, welcome to the bar. I hope you're enjoying evening. Turning back to Psy she holds out her package. I know I spoil you tons already but I have something new in my cosmetics line for you to try out fresh from the lab. whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 pm
*Thrilled.* COSMETICS?!!! *She gasps knowing they will probably be spectacular. She takes the box goes over to a table and opens it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:50 pm
*scowls slightly at the fox inserting herself between he and the mistress, but decides against making a scene over it* stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Grinning sweetly she waits until Psy pulls out each of the items and describes each one. The first one there is a special hair treatment spray that will keep your locks luscious and soft as a feather for hours. You just use it very much like a dry shampoo by just spraying a bit, massage it into the scalp and just brush it through and voila! Next we have our new recipe for anti-aging lotion. Perfect for bags under the eyes and is ultra absorbent, waterproof, and leaves a silky feel on your skin. Finally there's the Mood lipstick and eyeshadow. Its just like a mood ring! It actually changes colors based on your mood! Rose for happy, dark blue for sad, Deep red for lust. Etc. It's better than Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder or any of those other luxury brands you buy. I know how much you love trying out my prototypes so I had to rush it over as soon as it was ready!

She really hoped this worked. All those new trinkets were infused with her new DNA inhibitor virus she was able to create off of "Deter"s DNA she had. It was practically a Trojan like virus that would be totally harmless to Psy as every bit of that product she used would enter into her bloodstream and meld into her DNA making it seem alright to the creature. Once he comes into contact with it, BAM! Trojan Virus released! If this worked she would make a vaccination for the other ladies to make sure they wouldn't be the next target. ninja  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm
*Eyes widen at the new things to try and the description of each. She's so excited she opens up the can of hairspray and gives herself a good dousing. She puts the cap back on and then applies the lipstick carefully using a mirror out of her handbag. She peer into the mirror and the lipstick changes instantly to a very deep red. eek Figures. stressed *She packs everything up and hugs Liada.* Thank you so much, Liada. I'll let you know what I think. wink

*She shyly goes up to the tall handsome German man and places a soft kiss on his cheek.* Ciao. wink *She goes happily out the front door and too her car. Gets in, starts it up and takes off for home.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm
Waving to Psy she keeps her smile on. Good night Psy, I hope you love them. Once she's out the door she turns on her tush and jumps off the bar to make a drink. She calls out over her shoulder to the dark menace. So Deter would you like a drink?  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm
*raises eyebrows at the color change, given the fox spirit has just explained what that meant. Having already absorbed data from the eyelash, he discards it as he reaches up to rub his cheek where she kissed him*
Gute Nacht, meine Frauchen.

*watches her backside as she practically skips out the door*
hm?

*barely heard the fox spirit talking over all the lustful ideas he was entertaining in his head* emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:31 pm
Noticing that the creature was distracted she tried to keep the mad alchemist inside down from the curiosity of whether her concoction was working or not. She raises an empty glass to him. Would you like me to make you a drink? Its more fun drinking with people.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Ja. A drink would be wunderbar.
*as he continues to rub his cheek, starting to process the data left from the mistress' lips, he finds it's somehow different from the information he's previously absorbed from her. emotion_eyebrow Unsure if it's actually data from the lipstick itself and not her, he sets it aside to go through later while in solitude*

Make whatever you want. I'm not overly picky.... not about my alcohol at least.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 pm
No problem. 4laugh She peruses the bottles a moment and decides to make a strong drink for the both of them. Lord knows after so many hours sweated into the lab she deserved it. Plus this is the first time she's had actual one on one time with the creature other than that one dance when it was "Miro" and it was probably about time to get to know it a little better. Turning to hand him his drink Liada leans on her elbows and swirls the fluid in the glass. So if you aren't picky about your liquor what are you picky about? wink  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:04 am
*swirls his own drink as well*
Women, of course.... *smirks and eyes one of the goons who's been looking at him funny all night* ... or men. Depending what I'm in the mood for.

*blows the goon a kiss, who then shudders in disgust*
Don't get me wrong... I'll ******** just about anyone, but it's only the ones I like who get to enjoy it twisted

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games