Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:32 pm
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork

Oh, Coggy.

User ImageI've missed that nickname.~

Perhaps because Shin was about the only that used it besides me. But you and your weirdly cute gifs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork

Oh, Coggy.

Perhaps because Shin was about the only that used it besides me. But you and your weirdly cute gifs.

So you say..  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:45 pm
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork

Oh, Coggy.

So you say..

RANDOM COMMENT IS RANDOM D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork

Oh, Coggy.

So you say..

Llama-penguin of justice.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 pm
I that you two Sempai's have noticed me.

Victorian Clockwork

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:26 pm
Redera Issun
I that you two Sempai's have noticed me.

Victorian Clockwork

Reiko Zena

As long as you continue to impress me, I will continue to take notice of you.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Thy Lord God will do nicely.

User Image
No.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:46 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

User Image
No.

Fine. "His Most Exalted and Benevolent God-King".  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

User Image
No.

User Image
Die.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:52 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

User Image
No.

User Image
Die.

Are you one of those religious types that gets all uppity when someone professes themselves as God?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

User Image
No.

User Image
Die.

Are you one of those religious types that gets all uppity when someone professes themselves as God?

=.= That comment irks me, even if you were bein' sarcastic about it. Anyway. Answering seriously. No, I'm not, mainly because I'm not of any of the monotheistic religions, like Christianity or Muslim. As a matter of fact, I don't know what my religion is called, considering the fact that I believe in numerous things from numerous religions. (But, nothing from any of the monotheistic ones, unless it happens that some of the beliefs from other religions happen to coincide exactly with them.)

One of my beliefs is actually not of any of the religions but happens to involve every last polytheistic religion there is. This belief happens to be the belief that all the gods and goddesses of every polytheistic religion happen to actually be the same people, just taking different forms based on the culture. Basically, I meant that the gods themselves changed their appearances based on the culture they were currently in. Ah, I also have some superstitions from the Japanese culture, for some reason. Too much anime, probably. Although, I do also have some American superstitions, too.

I guess the easiest name for me would be a Pagan. Oh, and I may make jokes about God and all His "holiness" or say something quip about him or the Devil, but, I don't actually believe in them. Oh, and I do say stuff like "Jesus!" or "Oh my God!" but, I'm not actually askin' Them for help or anything. It's just...like...a sentence that pops out reflexively, similarly to how I sometimes say "What the ********>" in situations like that, too.

Ah, that made me think of how I say "Ow" out of surprise, not any sort of pain or anything. The only way you can accurately tell that I'm in pain is if I grunt, groan, cringe or make a "tch tch tch" or "sssssst" noise.

Also, sorry for the long post that just jabbered on and on. I'm tired and I tend to talk a lot more nonsensically when I'm tired. Speaking of which, I'm actually off to bed right now, so, later. Don't do anything I would do....ah, you know what? ******** it. Do it anyway. I wanna see how fast you get yer a** arrested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

User Image
No.

User Image
Die.

=.= That comment irks me, even if you were bein' sarcastic about it. Anyway. Answering seriously. No, I'm not, mainly because I'm not of any of the monotheistic religions, like Christianity or Muslim. As a matter of fact, I don't know what my religion is called, considering the fact that I believe in numerous things from numerous religions. (But, nothing from any of the monotheistic ones, unless it happens that some of the beliefs from other religions happen to coincide exactly with them.)

One of my beliefs is actually not of any of the religions but happens to involve every last polytheistic religion there is. This belief happens to be the belief that all the gods and goddesses of every polytheistic religion happen to actually be the same people, just taking different forms based on the culture. Basically, I meant that the gods themselves changed their appearances based on the culture they were currently in. Ah, I also have some superstitions from the Japanese culture, for some reason. Too much anime, probably. Although, I do also have some American superstitions, too.

I guess the easiest name for me would be a Pagan. Oh, and I may make jokes about God and all His "holiness" or say something quip about him or the Devil, but, I don't actually believe in them. Oh, and I do say stuff like "Jesus!" or "Oh my God!" but, I'm not actually askin' Them for help or anything. It's just...like...a sentence that pops out reflexively, similarly to how I sometimes say "What the ********>" in situations like that, too.

Ah, that made me think of how I say "Ow" out of surprise, not any sort of pain or anything. The only way you can accurately tell that I'm in pain is if I grunt, groan, cringe or make a "tch tch tch" or "sssssst" noise.

Also, sorry for the long post that just jabbered on and on. I'm tired and I tend to talk a lot more nonsensically when I'm tired. Speaking of which, I'm actually off to bed right now, so, later. Don't do anything I would do....ah, you know what? ******** it. Do it anyway. I wanna see how fast you get yer a** arrested.

You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, so I am giving you a chance to fix your mistake before I point it out.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:40 pm
>>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin

Have you heard of this little thing called Hinduism?
Because what you described is almost exactly Brahman. He is a single god, or rather essence who takes the form of every other deity in Hinduism based on the situation, culture, or object in which he is professing himself as god of.

Personally, I would suggest to you looking further into both Hinduism and Shinto, as they are pretty well the only two major polytheistic religions that are still practiced to some extent (no matter how small of an extent that may be). Well, outside of Central Africa anyway. Event there, I would have to say that polytheistic religions have, for the most part, been replaced with Islam unless you feel like looking into the less-civilized societies that remain uninfluenced by the outside world.

Anyway, Shinto is fairly interesting, it is the foundation for almost all Japanese lore, with the belief that everything in this world has an associated deity. Though it is to my understanding that some branches of Shinto understand there to be only one deity that takes the form of all other associated deity. However, whether this is a product of a Hindu-Shinto or Buddhist-Shinto religion is beyond my knowledge as it exists presently.

[ Personally, I don't believe that there is a god, though I am very spiritual, I identify as an atheist, or maybe I would be better identified as being agnostic because I really can't say indefinitely how I feel about the existence of a any deity. ]

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
>>

-Pulls on her cheeks.-  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games