Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am
Liada stifles her own giggle at the sight of the goon being so unnerved. Taking a sip of her drink and stretches out a bit shaking the tip of her tail. That can be a bit understandable, some may be good to look at but to know just how worth it is to go the full home run isn't always a plus. I noticed you have a bit of an accent, I assume Germany? Which hamlet?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 am
*laughs slightly and takes a swig of his drink*
That's hard to say. Deutschland has changed a lot over the years, ja?

*actually has no idea since that information was purged as "useless" a long time ago*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 am
This is very true, I haven't been there myself for centuries. I should do a world tour sometime. She downs more of her drink, thinking idly. So then how long have you been here? Have you enjoyed our town so far?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:49 am
Oh... just a few months I think. It's actually pretty boring stare
*flips his hand about*
There's hardly anyone interesting to do here.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am
Liada actually snorted at his last statement. Other than the fact that he damaged Miro emotionally and is trying to have some mischief of the bad kind with her mistress; she could actually see herself being entertained by this creature and understood why Leko took a shining to it. Well that could most possibly be true. I think the quiet and cozy atmosphere it has it what drew me to it. Can't help you much on the "interesting to do" part since a majority of folks are pretty bland humans with just the spice of life that are the supernaturals around here. What brought you in this direction anyways? She sips her drink some more and debates on refilling as it gets drained lower and lower.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 am
{{*about spits soda on his keyboard* rofl Oh god... I need to stop listening to MSI between posts rofl rofl }}

*gets a bit of an eye twitch. So many questions about his past* stressed

.... I don't remember stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 am
(( rofl ))

Smirking softly she feels that she's touched a nerve somehow. Oh? That seems a bit strange, one would say you poofed up out of nowhere. Course it seems a lot of people come in and out of this town now and again. Finishing off her glass she goes to clean it and calls out over her shoulder again. In fact I was just thinking about this one elf named Draa who was all up in your face half the time and then poof, gone from sight like the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:21 am
*twitch*
.... "up in your face", huh? Interesting choice of wording... stare *touches under his eye where the tattoo is*
Quite an annoying kleine Scheißer, is he not? stressed

Even when he's gone, he doesn't go away stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 am
Liada couldn't resist, she remembered what Leko had told her in the past about mentioning the elf. Yea, Draa had a lot of interesting quirks about him. Annoying was at the top of Draa's personality traits. I will admit I had fun torturing him now and again with my mini minions crawling under his skin before. rofl I will admit but I will deny it if anyone says so, I do miss Draa the little devil. User Image Seeing how the creature was gesturing around the tattoo near his eye she knew it was pricking him. Heading towards Psy's office she gives the creature a wave. Good night Deter.....hope the bed grunnies don't bite. twisted Doing the security scans she slips downstairs towards her chambers. Making a mental note to post spy minions about the town for further observation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 am
Sich verpissen stare
*starts waving as she leaves, which then turns into him flipping her off* stare

I guess that marks her off from getting to enjoy it stare

*goes over to the jukebox and punches in a
song to clear his foul mood, mouthing the words as he dances too close for comfort with some of the goons just to ******** with them and inevitably gets himself punched in the face and thrown out when he starts sensually grinding against one of them while singing "I'm so amazing in the sack"* emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 am
MW Ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … HERE (5/28 - 6/3)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*walks around groggily with her coffee*
*after pasting up the new announcement yawns...*
*goes back through the records of previous days to catch up and judge people*User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 am
(Zizzybaluga would be a better RN word, but nonetheless I don't expect to post in this thread at all this week.)  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 am
*find a couple slips of thee tongue that were made* User Image
User Image *summons an RN device with Leko's abilities
sets it out on the bar with notes to Psy and Lia*

Psyzapp-d
... She gasps knowing they will probably be spectacular. She takes the box goes over to a table and opens it.*

Liada Trovaras
... Trojan Virus released! If this worked she would make a vaccination for the other ladies to make sure they wouldn't be the next target. ninja

*notes, it was judgement on last week's word* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 am
Bao Sanniang DW7
(Zizzybaluga would be a better RN word, but nonetheless I don't expect to post in this thread at all this week.)
{{You don't post most weeks anyway, so why should we care?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 am
*sits at the bar sipping her coffee,
completely oblivious to her surroundings*
*in her own little mind world*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games