Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Victorian Clockwork
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
-mutters obscenities-

Oh, yeah.

Yup. Foul, foul obscenities.

Say it slower, baby. Whisper it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm
Just a little reminder for crew members and other high ranking members online:
There's a profile waiting to be accepted~
No rush, but I'm rather bored at the moment; would like to start role playing.
emotion_sweatdrop

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

Fine. "His Most Exalted and Benevolent God-King".

User Image
Die.

Are you one of those religious types that gets all uppity when someone professes themselves as God?

=.= That comment irks me, even if you were bein' sarcastic about it. Anyway. Answering seriously. No, I'm not, mainly because I'm not of any of the monotheistic religions, like Christianity or Muslim. As a matter of fact, I don't know what my religion is called, considering the fact that I believe in numerous things from numerous religions. (But, nothing from any of the monotheistic ones, unless it happens that some of the beliefs from other religions happen to coincide exactly with them.)

One of my beliefs is actually not of any of the religions but happens to involve every last polytheistic religion there is. This belief happens to be the belief that all the gods and goddesses of every polytheistic religion happen to actually be the same people, just taking different forms based on the culture. Basically, I meant that the gods themselves changed their appearances based on the culture they were currently in. Ah, I also have some superstitions from the Japanese culture, for some reason. Too much anime, probably. Although, I do also have some American superstitions, too.

I guess the easiest name for me would be a Pagan. Oh, and I may make jokes about God and all His "holiness" or say something quip about him or the Devil, but, I don't actually believe in them. Oh, and I do say stuff like "Jesus!" or "Oh my God!" but, I'm not actually askin' Them for help or anything. It's just...like...a sentence that pops out reflexively, similarly to how I sometimes say "What the ********>" in situations like that, too.

Ah, that made me think of how I say "Ow" out of surprise, not any sort of pain or anything. The only way you can accurately tell that I'm in pain is if I grunt, groan, cringe or make a "tch tch tch" or "sssssst" noise.

Also, sorry for the long post that just jabbered on and on. I'm tired and I tend to talk a lot more nonsensically when I'm tired. Speaking of which, I'm actually off to bed right now, so, later. Don't do anything I would do....ah, you know what? ******** it. Do it anyway. I wanna see how fast you get yer a** arrested.

You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, so I am giving you a chance to fix your mistake before I point it out.

lol. members and their opinions.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:04 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

Fine. "His Most Exalted and Benevolent God-King".

User Image
Die.

Are you one of those religious types that gets all uppity when someone professes themselves as God?

=.= That comment irks me, even if you were bein' sarcastic about it. Anyway. Answering seriously. No, I'm not, mainly because I'm not of any of the monotheistic religions, like Christianity or Muslim. As a matter of fact, I don't know what my religion is called, considering the fact that I believe in numerous things from numerous religions. (But, nothing from any of the monotheistic ones, unless it happens that some of the beliefs from other religions happen to coincide exactly with them.)

One of my beliefs is actually not of any of the religions but happens to involve every last polytheistic religion there is. This belief happens to be the belief that all the gods and goddesses of every polytheistic religion happen to actually be the same people, just taking different forms based on the culture. Basically, I meant that the gods themselves changed their appearances based on the culture they were currently in. Ah, I also have some superstitions from the Japanese culture, for some reason. Too much anime, probably. Although, I do also have some American superstitions, too.

I guess the easiest name for me would be a Pagan. Oh, and I may make jokes about God and all His "holiness" or say something quip about him or the Devil, but, I don't actually believe in them. Oh, and I do say stuff like "Jesus!" or "Oh my God!" but, I'm not actually askin' Them for help or anything. It's just...like...a sentence that pops out reflexively, similarly to how I sometimes say "What the ********>" in situations like that, too.

Ah, that made me think of how I say "Ow" out of surprise, not any sort of pain or anything. The only way you can accurately tell that I'm in pain is if I grunt, groan, cringe or make a "tch tch tch" or "sssssst" noise.

Also, sorry for the long post that just jabbered on and on. I'm tired and I tend to talk a lot more nonsensically when I'm tired. Speaking of which, I'm actually off to bed right now, so, later. Don't do anything I would do....ah, you know what? ******** it. Do it anyway. I wanna see how fast you get yer a** arrested.

You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, so I am giving you a chance to fix your mistake before I point it out.

Opinions make the world go round.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 am
Victorian Clockwork
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

No they don't. Life isn't tumblr.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Victorian Clockwork
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

No they don't. Life isn't tumblr.

Or is it? And maybe Tumblr is some kind of meta-deity construct that life uses to learn about itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 am
lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^_^  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 am
X_Oxy_X
lol

^_^

You owe me a new finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 am
Victorian Clockwork
X_Oxy_X
lol

^_^

You owe me a new finger.

[gold finger]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 pm
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
X_Oxy_X
lol

^_^

You owe me a new finger.

[gold finger]

You can present me with such, Coggy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
X_Oxy_X
lol

^_^

You owe me a new finger.

[gold finger]

Says the wealthy tycoon!  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
Redera Issun
Victorian Clockwork
X_Oxy_X
lol

^_^

You owe me a new finger.

[gold finger]

Says the wealthy tycoon!

Aw, come on, babycakes, it will endear you to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:34 pm
-pokes chat- bloop~ o 3o

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 pm
It's now dead. You killed it. Congratulations.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games