Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm
*gets bored
walks into a portal and decides
her shift is over*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:01 pm
After eating dinner with Kyle, she made her way into the bar and remembered that she needed to text Showcase about this new "situation." stare She pulled out her phone and sent him a message.

Kat's text to Showcase
I need to discuss something with you, in person preferably. Come by MW as soon as you can, please. ~Kat

Laying her phone on the bar, she went around and mixed up a pitcher of pomegranate martinis. On a whim, she found a pack of cloves that always seemed to be stashed behind the bar and put them next to her phone. Once she had a glass and was settled back in her seat, she poured a drink and then lit a clove. She hadn't smoked in years, it seemed like, and she wasn't sure why she was picking the habit back up again.

She picked up her martini and took a sip, wondering if Showcase would text her back tonight, or if he was on duty and wouldn't be able to return her text until later. confused  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm
*While on rounds, he receives an incoming text from Kat. Surprised, he reads it. She wants to "discuss something in person." Of course she does. cool She just wants to see him and its her way of breaking the ice.

He decides he's close enough, so he pulls out front, parks his squad car and walks into the bar. He sees Kat there, goes up to the bar, tips his hat and has a seat.* You're lucky I was in the area. I don't have long and I don't know if I'm free all night. cool Its pretty short notice, Babe. I'm in demand. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 pm
*Kyle quirks an eyebrow as he receives yet another manilla envelope with instructions to deliver it to katana, again from one of the Pavanis emotion_eyebrow He heads over to the bar and sets the thick envelope in front of her along with the letter that came with it, "Katna" in neat handwritten script on the front of it. Kyle then excuses himself to return to his normal duties, leaving katana with her latest package*

Letter from Antonio to Katna
Katna,

I received a rather peculiar call from my sister the other day that requested a large sum be put away for her children. I thought it was way too much, but decided to draft up the paperwork anyway since her reasoning wasn't too far fetched. However, I have significantly reduced the amount that would be taken out of her assets for this so as not to cause any problems with how her business runs. I don't think she usually reads the contracts I write anyway, so I'm hoping she won't notice. Please do not point this out to her. She's not being rational.

Since you're second in command there, I leave these to you. Go over them with Triny's lawyers to make sure everything is in order and get back to me if you see something amiss or needing to be changed, then present the final draft to Triny for her to sign. Absolutely under no circumstance let her husband know about these.

-Antonio

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 pm
She gave him an unamused look over her glasses and took another drag off the clove.

"I'm sure you are. rolleyes Look...I got a letter delivered to me from Franco. It seems that he's a tad unhappy with Dougherty as far as his sister is concerned. What do you know about Dougherty's schedule at the precinct?"

(edit)

She looked at Kyle when he silently dropped off the envelope. Seeing her misspelled name on it, she knew it had to be from Tony. rolleyes She opened it and quickly read the letter, frowning at all this secrecy from the brothers all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm
*He quirks an eyebrow at her directness.* emotion_eyebrow It's not my day to babysit him. Call him and ask him yourself.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm
She sighed and looked at him.

"Look...all I know is I'm being asked to find out what he's up to. I know ya'll work a lot of hours, but it seems that he's been absent a lot, from what Psy has told me. Even when I went out to the estate to visit her the other night, he was nowhere around and Psy acted like she hadn't had anyone to talk to in forever. I don't have the time to find out what he's doing, since Psy's on maternity leave and I'm doing more work here."

She finished her drink and refilled her glass. "I just want to know what's going on, and I don't have the time to do it. If Franco is suspicious, it's well-founded, I can tell you that much."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm
*Puzzled, he furrows his brow.* He had time off when Psy went into labor. A few weeks and he took a long weekend over the holiday. Some kind of medical thing. He's taken a lot of time off this month. He could have come back yesterday, I'm not sure.

Look, no disrespect to Psy or anything, *he stands* but she just had twins. Maybe her hormones are out of whack. It happens. Just pick up your phone and give him a call. Leave him a message at the precinct and when he's got the time, he'll call you back. I gotta hit it here and get back to work. I'll see you around. *He nods to her and leaves mumbling about crazy hysterical women.* stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm
katana68
"...since Psy's on maternity leave and I'm doing more work h***."
{{*slides over the RN device* emotion_awesome }}  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 pm
stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 pm
Biting back a remark about chauvinistic men blaming everything on hormones, she merely waved as he left. stare

"See ya."

There was NO way she was going to call Dougherty. Even though she has known the man for a couple of years, they were little more than acquaintances. On the off chance that something was going on, she highly doubted that he would open up to her. Since it looked like she was going to have to pay a visit to Psy's attorneys tomorrow, she may just look into hiring a PI to do a little digging for her.

She lit another clove and sat there in the quiet of the bar, thinking about what her next best move should be.  
JustinShowcase generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm
RNing

(( Paying Psyzapp. I have to work. I don't have time to be a pin cushion stare ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm
(( stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm
She stubbed out the clove and poured one more drink "to go". Since now she had to meet with attorneys, she decided to head downstairs early so she could figure out something to wear.

She picked up the envelope from Tony and grabbed the pack of cloves on impulse, deciding she would go over this paperwork herself to get a handle on exactly what was going on before she turned it over to the attorneys tomorrow. She left the bar and headed through the office and on downstairs to her quarters.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm
(( stressed scream stare ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games