Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 am
Contained within the package of forms Antonio sent to katana, the first details the extent of Psy's current sources of income, some of them being outside her businesses in Geezerville. It then states that 1% of all these combined will be reallocated to a Swiss bank account on the 15th of every month, starting from June of this year. The form has a place for Psy to initial to confirm these are indeed the assets she wants to reallocate money from and then a line at the bottom for her to sign and date to approve of the reallocation.

The next form explains the parameters of the Swiss bank account, clearly stating that this account is specifically for Nico and Francesca, who will each only be able to withdraw up to 50% of it's total upon reaching 18 years of age. It also explains that for either to make a withdraw, they will have to provide DNA proof of their identity, after which there is a section for three signatures: one for a certified medical professional to confirm that the samples they have (or rather will have) on file were properly collected (signed and dated by Flo 5/28/2012), another for a family member who witnessed the collection to confirm that they are in fact from Nico and Francesca (signed and dated by Franco 28/5/2012), and a third for a bank representative to confirm that they have received and filed the samples (currently blank). There is then a line at the bottom for a parent or guardian to sign and date on behalf of Nico and Francesca to approve of these parameters (currently left blank for Psy's signature).

The last form describes conditions for early withdraw, stating that Psy is the only one allowed to make any early withdraws from the account. Furthermore, to help prevent the instance of her being coerced into an early withdraw, she must obtain an additional form which is to be signed by herself and one of four of her brothers (Marco, Franco, Antonio, or Dante), all of whom made contributions to the account to have it opened in the first place. That form is also required to be notarized. Any requests for early withdraw without the signed and notarized form will be immediately denied. The bottom is then signed and dated by each one of the brothers (all on different dates except for Marco's and Antonio's which have the same date) and the only blank line is for Psyzapp.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 am
Finally finished dressing, she grabbed the large envelope from Antonio and her purse and headed out of her quarters. After locking up, she got into her car and left MW to head to Psy's attorney's office in Upper GGG.

At first, when she had called and requested an appointment to see them, they tried to put her off until she mentioned it was paperwork that Psy's brother wanted looked over. It was amazing what a little name-dropping can do for someone when needed. cool  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 5, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm
*walks into the bar and goes behind the counter, looking through the fridge*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm
-dame struts in and heads over to the bar, leaning on it and staring Kits down- Heya, hotstuff. blaugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 5, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm
*finds a bottle of sweet tea and stands up* Hi dame. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 pm
Hello, babes. How are you? twisted xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 pm
I'm doing all right. cat_3nodding You? *comes back around the counter and picks a stool to sit on*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:02 pm
-chuckles and stands up, taking a step back so Kits can pick a stool to sit on- I'm doing fine. biggrin  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 6, 3 Total: 25 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:04 pm
*smiles and glances down, noticing dame's shoes* Those look like they hurt. cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 pm
-chuckles and moves around in her six-eight inch heels- Naaaah. They are just really high. blaugh -chuckles and hops up on a stool, slinging one leg over the other and bouncing her foot- How's life? How are the pets? The boys? whee OH! Thank you guys SOOOO much for coming to Miru's graduation and helping her move. 3nodding She seems to really be liking it in GGG. 3nodding How's she doing at AS? whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm
A lot higher than I wear... cat_sweatdrop Everything's fine. cat_lol Miru's doing fine. She's getting settled in at AS.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm
Well, I'm shorter, so I can get away with ridiculously high heels. xd blaugh . . . neutral Not that it every stopped Leko though. xd

I'm so glad that Miru is doing good. 3nodding She seems really excited and I can't wait to talk to her about how she likes AS. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 2, 2 Total: 10 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 pm
cat_xd Of couse not. Something like being tall wouldn't stop her. cat_lol

*nods* She seemed pretty happy when I saw her in the lounge this afternoon when she was on break. I had to remind her about sunblock, though. She was looking a little red... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm
lol Are you sure she just wasn't being shy and embarrassed about something? xd lol You know how she can be. rofl

-shakes head- I also know how she is about sunblock too, though. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 6, 1, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 pm
I'm pretty sure. cat_xd She was just sitting there, relaxing.

She'd better start using it, or she's going to regret it after a few days.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games