Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 pm
At some point during the day, an updated copy of the second form is faxed in and delivered to katana's quarters, now having the signature of a bank representative confirming that the DNA samples have been received and filed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 pm
She returned to MW and parked her car near her private entrance to her quarters. She had thoroughly enjoyed her weekend away, even though there had been a bit of work involved. She had flown down to Miami and spent the weekend at Psy's beach house to make sure the redecorating had gone as planned. It was several months ago that Psy had mentioned she had wanted her to completely re-do the Miami villa, and she finally had enough of a break to go down to see in person what she had done via video conference with the decorator she had found.

And, she had also gone out to check out the local nightlife, since it had been a few years since she had been to Miami. She had stayed out late, drinking and dancing at the local hotspots and was a bit sad to come back to her real world.

Once inside, she unpacked and then saw the papers that Kyle had delivered to her from Antonio. She put them back into the envelope, and made a mental note to run by the attorney's office tomorrow to pick up the other paperwork. She would have to text Psy and have her come by MW to sign the papers, since Antonio expressly told her that Dougherty was to know nothing about this financial situation.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm
-dame comes in singing and snapping her fingers, wiggling her body and heads over to the jukebox, choosing a song-

-as soon as it starts she starts moving around the bar and dancing and almost right away the lyrics start in, dame sings loudly- Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my mama said!!

-she swings her head and hips from side to side, grooving around the bar, lettin' loose-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm
Saber wanders into the bar and grins at Dame. "Hi there! Good song."  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:20 pm
Saber! biggrin -brings her into the dance and serenades her as well- whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm
*Giggles and sings along for a moment.* I did promise to stop by more often, yeah? ^_^  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 pm
Indeed! And I'm so glad you are! biggrin -spins her over to the jukebox and picks another song- whee -dances with Saber more and when the song says knocks or twice or other numbers dame stomps or claps etc- whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 pm
I missed my Damey. ^_^ *treads on dame's toes slightly* Heh, sorry. Another great song though!  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 pm
Well damey missed you as well. whee -giggles- No problem. biggrin -keeps dancing- I love this song. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm
I really was away too long. I'll have to make sure it doesn't happen again. ^^;
*grins* It really is fun, you can't help but sing along. *giggles and starts singing.*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm
I know, right? xd whee -once the song ends, chooses another- whee -points at Saber- You are my candy girrrrl. And you got me wanting you. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm
*Giggles and sings a few lyrics to another song about candy.* d; I really shouldn't have stayed away for so long. I've forgotten how much fun this place is.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:06 pm
We are a pretty happening place. 3nodding -goes behind the counter to get some water- You want some? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:11 pm
Yes please. *sits at the bar and bounces on her stool* I'm thirsty after all that.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:17 pm
-giggles- Me too. xd -gets out a water bottle and puts it in front of Saber- There ya go, chicka. biggrin -opens her own bottle and takes a long gulp-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games