Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm
*While sitting at her desk, she feels someone watching her and peers to see Dame peeking at her. She grins* Buonasera, Fragola! How are you tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm
emotion_eyebrow eek sweatdrop redface -discretely lowers the umbrella to a non-threatening level and blushes, trying to cover it up she smiles at Psy- L...lovely. biggrin How are you? Heh... sweatdrop That's a new hair-do. 3nodding stare ... eek 3nodding mrgreen  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm
Yeah. I don't know if I really like it. I'm not used to it. I'll probably just go in and get it changed again soon. Maybe I'll go platinum. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 pm
-comes in and hugs her- It's a lovely colour, Psyzapp. I'm just not used to seeing you as anything but black. 3nodding It's weird. lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 pm
*Hugs Dame back then shrugs.* Thank you, but I just don't know. Maybe I'll go blonde again. I just want something that gets……noticed. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm
emotion_eyebrow You know you are like...one of the most striking people I have ever met, right? emotion_eyebrow And I mean, I've been a lot of places. lol You don't have to do anything to get noticed, you are just...an unforgettable person. 3nodding That's why I wanna be you when I grow up. lol biggrin -smiles genuinely at her- 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm
*Picks up the pile of mail and puts it into a manilla envelope. She stands and hugs Dame.* User Image That's awful sweet of you to say, Dame, and I'm sorry, but I need to go. I just stopped in for a quick second to pick up the mail. I have to get back to the children. It was good to see you again and I'll have completely different hair next time. wink Ciao, Fragola.

*She takes the manilla envelope with her, goes out to her Lamborghini and drives off to the estate.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm
-dame laughs, waves goodbye, goes out of the office, grabs her shoes, and heads back down to her quarters- lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 am
Psyzapp-d
Since her darling husband is so handy and all that jazz, she decides to put his skills to work and constructs a text message for him.

To William Dougherty from Pietrina
Hello there my darling. Just sending you a small list of things I'd like you to take care of at home.

Build Play structure (The one I showed you the other day by the pool.)
Build a play house for Francesca (An exact replica of Duomo Di Milano will be satisfactory.)
Build a tree house for Nico (More than one story with cedar shakes and shingles on the steeples…something lovely, darling.)
A Gazebo. (Something lovely in the garden made of iron. A romantic secluded place for the two of us.)
Outdoor shuffleboard. (I think the children should learn a civilized game besides skeet shooting.)
Repaint my Lamborghini. (I know how much you love cars and the paint on mine is just not as sparkly as it once was.)
New top of the line stereo system in my Lamborghini. (So the bass shakes the whole car.)

I'm sure I'll think of more things love…just give me a few days. Hope you aren't too late tonight. I have some new undergarments you need to see. wink

She hits send and grins as she pours her tea and takes a sip. User Image

*Checks to see if there's any messages he missed and finds one from his wife. stressed Composes immediate response ... better late than never, at least.* sweatdrop

Message to Pietrina
Good lord, woman! eek That's quite some list you've got there! gonk Hate to tell you this, but a building contractor and an automotive technician with electrical and painting/detailing capabilities is more than I am capable of handling. I would love to be proficient at doing such projects for you, but I believe you'd be much happier with the results by hiring professionals to accomplish these endeavors in a timely manor for you, don't you think?

As for your new undergarments, you've definitely got my interests peaked. I am quite anxious to see them on you and am positive you'll be pleased with these results. wink

*Hits send, then gets up to refresh his coffee before getting back to work.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 am
{{ rofl Okay... initially I wasn't going to throw the dictionary down because I didn't want Dougherty to think I was just picking on them, but the spouse said if I didn't correct it myself, they were going to come over here and do it for me. sweatdrop This mistake has been made pretty much through the entirety of the roleplay by just about everyone who's playing, excluding me because I know better emotion_awesome

Interest/curiosity/suspicion/whathaveyou is
piqued not peaked.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 am
((I'm pretty sure I never use that term anyway rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 am
((I know I've been guilty of that now and again. sweatdrop ))  

Liada Trovaras

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl Okay... initially I wasn't going to throw the dictionary down because I didn't want Dougherty to think I was just picking on them, but the spouse said if I didn't correct it myself, they were going to come over here and do it for me. sweatdrop This mistake has been made pretty much through the entirety of the roleplay by just about everyone who's playing, excluding me because I know better emotion_awesome

Interest/curiosity/suspicion/whathaveyou is
piqued not peaked.}}

[[maybe "interests" is a code term for something else. didja ever think of that, Mr. Dictionarydotcom? And maybe his interests were peaked just then...]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:08 pm
(( rofl heart ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm
(( OH SNAP! rofl I think Bandaidd has the makings of becoming an MW Lady. wink ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games