Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm
* Eases into the bar, sits by a nearby window and begins to read quietly to himself*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm
She finally had all the paperwork Antonio had sent her together. Everything checked out with the attorney and she composed a quick text to Psy to see if she could come by the bar and sign everything.

Kat's text to Psy
Psy...Can you come by MW tonight? I have some paperwork that needs your signature. I'll buy you a drink. wink ~ Kat

After sending the text, she put everything into a manila envelope and headed up to the bar. She paused in the office to lock the envelope in her desk before heading out to the main bar. In the mood for martinis, she went behind the counter and mixed up a pitcher of basil/mint/pomegranate martinis.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 pm
*Arrives at MW and parks right in front of the building. Hits the key fob to lock up the car and walks in the front door. She grins at Kat when she sees her and goes over to the bar. She has a seat, crosses her legs and flops her handbag onto the bar.* Okay. What do I need to sign? *She digs in her handbag for her golden pen.* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
She had just poured a drink for herself when Psy arrived. She arched an eyebrow and took a sip of her drink as she leaned against the bar.

"Why, hey there Psy. I'm good, thanks for asking. xp "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:45 pm
*………………………… stare sighs heavily and stares ……………………… stare * I've had "a day." Are you going to bust my balls too? stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm
She snickered, "Why? Do you have balls that need busting? lol Let me go grab the paperwork real quick. Help yourself to a martini if you want one. wink "

She went to the office and retrieved the envelope, and then had a seat next to Psy when she returned.

"Okay, this is some paperwork that Tony sent for you to sign. It's setting up trust funds for Nico and Francesca. I've already had it gone over by your attorney, so it's all kosher. 3nodding "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:54 pm
Portaling into the bar Liada plopped right next to the girls and levitated a couple of bottles to mix a drink out of laziness. Glancing at the papers laid out before the two she kept quite until they were done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm
*Grins at Liada before opening the envelope and taking out the packet of papers. She digs in her handbag to get on her bifocals and starts reading.* Can you ladies please get a pot of hot tea over from the JD? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm
"Tea? Why would you want tea when I have these lovely martinis in front of you? confused "

She grinned at Liada, "Hey Liada...how's it going? biggrin "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm
*Engrossed in reading paperwork but then realizes this document is going to take a while to go over. It's in "legal speak" and she'll have to call Antonio go over each paragraph so she's clear on what she's signing. She puts the packet back into the envelope.* I can't focus on this at the moment. I'm too tired. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Giving a nod to Psy she shimmers to the JD to let the host know the mistress needs her usual tea. Startling the poor fella even more as she shimmers back to where she was. Then turns to Kat. Hiya dear, things have been good if not interesting now and again. How about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 pm
*Hugs Kat and then Liada, picks up the envelope and her handbag.* I have to get some sleep ladies. I'm sorry to leave so early, but I'm completely exhausted. User Image I'll catch up with you both another day. *Leaves with envelope in hand to get back to the estate.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm
*Gets up suddenly*

Looks like its time to go, another time ladies! wink

*Calmly leaves the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Hugging Psy she waves as she leaves.  

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm
She hugged Psy and turned when she heard QS's voice.

"QS? You were so quiet, I didn't even know you were around. confused Which is unusual, for you....."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games