Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 pm
*Absolutely cannot resist commenting on this issue.* xd

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Message to Pietrina
As for your new undergarments, you've definitely got my interests peaked.

ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl Okay... initially I wasn't going to throw the dictionary down because I didn't want Dougherty to think I was just picking on them, but the spouse said if I didn't correct it myself, they were going to come over here and do it for me. sweatdrop This mistake has been made pretty much through the entirety of the roleplay by just about everyone who's playing, excluding me because I know better emotion_awesome

Interest/curiosity/suspicion/whathaveyou is
piqued not peaked.}}

bandaidd
[[maybe "interests" is a code term for something else. didja ever think of that, Mr. Dictionarydotcom? And maybe his interests were peaked just then...]]

(( xd Heh, I knew SOMEONE would get it right! Mark one up for bandaidd! *Licks pointer finger, then motions making a hash mark on invisible tally board.* Sorry TES, but in this particular instance, you are wrong! emotion_awesome Thanks for getting my drift, bandaidd! wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 am
{{Even if you want to say that "interests" was actually being used as a euphemism in this case...*cough bullshit cough cough* it still doesn't eliminate the fact that others have used it incorrectly [as Liada admitted to doing] and thus still warranted correction since, as I said, you're not the only one who has used peaked instead of piqued.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Even if you want to say that "interests" was actually being used as a euphemism in this case...*cough bullshit cough cough* it still doesn't eliminate the fact that others have used it incorrectly [as Liada admitted to doing] and thus still warranted correction since, as I said, you're not the only one who has used peaked instead of piqued.}}

((I am always happy to learn things about English,
I'm shocked at how much I was NOT taught about it.
I can't say that I knew that for sure myself, but it's not a "term" I often use.
None the less I was happy to learn the correct thing here since it seems
I know most "sayings" or common speach from listening to people
not reading them.
speaking culture = illiterate woman.
*sips moonshine and cackles on the porch while Pa plays the fiddle*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am
(( rofl rofl rofl @ Leko))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:22 am
(( *giggles at Leko* Ironically enough I'm watching the History Channel's Hatfields and McCoy show they did. Overall I know a lot of my slip ups are because even though I may hear it enough times I don't necessarily read the term or type it out enough times to remember how a term can be spelled and thus I rely on my auto correct in my laptop here. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't depending on the word. Thus why I'm not offended when people correct me on that. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm
Liada Trovaras
(( *giggles at Leko* Overall I know a lot of my slip ups are because even though I may hear it enough times I don't necessarily read the term or type it out enough times to remember how a term can be spelled and thus I rely on my auto correct in my laptop here. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't depending on the word. Thus why I'm not offended when people correct me on that. ))

((Bingo!!
It took a day for my hubby to comprehend I was saying ornery the first time I used that word with him.
He made fun of me for a week User Image
I have a odd combination of accents apparently User Image
I also have insane epiphanies about words at times as well, when I see how they are spelled
I was not taught English from reading that's for sure.))
((One other great example:
I always thought rapscallion was "rat scallion"....
my cultured hubby set me straight on that one after he and the grocery store guy stared at me for a good long while
*curses them under her breath*
thought battle-axe (reference to woman) was batalack...
I could go on...))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:24 pm
*hugs Leko* (( My grandfather (who was probably one of the very last "Xtreme Northern Outdoorsmen") used to always say "Mush rat" instead of Muskrat. I STILL laugh about it. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 pm
*starts her "shift"* pirate
*wanders around, looking busy*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 pm
*has no idea what is going on* neutral
*decides their schedules are messed up again*
*leaves for a sun set stroll*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 am
Runs up to sticky a poster up on the wall come one come all adventure into a world of mystery  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am
Coming into the bar from the main doors Liada gets stopped by the goons at first and ask her for a pat down. emotion_eyebrow You're kidding right? I've been coming here non stop and you are asking to frisk my derriere ? I know you goons don't have all brains there but I am sure you know better than to ask that, knowing what I'm capable of.

The goon remembering that she was one of those supernaturals Franco warned about he swallows softly before speaking up. On da Mistress's orders, no excuses. My apologies mam' but I gotta doz what I gotta doz.

Raising her eyebrow she really wonders why Psy would go through all this but if it really is from her something might be up. Sighing she agrees to the pat down but glares daggers at the goon when he attempts to dig thoroughly through her tail. Seeing the face was enough for the mook to abstain from doing so and says she's good to go. Grumbling she goes to the bar and notices that the board hadn't been updated, with a gesture of her hand she made the change.

MW Ladies
GAMES & RN PENALTIES

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja ME (6/11 - 6/17)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Satisfied with it she goes behind the bar to grab her caffeine fix in the fridge.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am
Quenching her thirst she heads into Psy's office to make her way to her chambers down below.  

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm
Coming into the bar from the club Hauk scratches an itchy spot on the back of his head. Thankfully not a lot of people asked yet but it would only be a matter of time before someone sees his "punishment" from Liada. Needing to wind down a moment he heads to the juke box and hits a song before walking back to the bar for a bottled water. He was a bit surprised to see the goon squad grew since he last was there and when one asked to see his ID he pulls out his wallet to show who he was and that he worked under the MW ladies. The goons still weren't too sure but knowing one just came through and was worried about pissing off a Sup they leave the Viking be and go back to their posts. After about an hour of sipping water and checking messages he takes the back door to his car and heads home to the Den.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 pm
*Mr. Giovanni pulls the car out front, goes around and opens the door for Psy. He takes her hand in his and helps her out of the car.* Eh, Padrona Pietrina. Yous looks real nice like. I likes yous hair like dat. Real classy like. wink *Psy grins and takes his huge bicep. He pats her hand as he walks her into MW. He pulls out a chair for her at the bar.* I's gonna go check wit security. Be right back. wink *He winks at her again and she kind of stares at Mr. Giovanni as he leaves.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games